⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nancy My Cruel GF

Started by Karthikkr25, March 03, 2021, 08:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

Hai everyone,

This is my first story and it contains violence. If it is not your kind of fantasy please leave it.

From my teenage I got into muscular women domination. So I had a wish to love and marry a women who is heavy muscular and a caring women.

Finally one day I met the girl to my expectations on a metro train. Her name is Nancy. She was very muscular and I got a chance to introduce myself to her. Then we started speaking over call and chat. Then I proposed her and she too accepted.

Yes everything is set up to my so long day wish now. One day I asked Nancy "I want to text your muscule strength, particularly your quads". She smiled. "OK just put your hands on my thigh and feel it" Said Nancy. It felt like stone. Then flexed and unflexed for me. "What do you think how much my thigh in inches" Nancy asked. I said "probably 24 inches" she laughed.

"It is around 38 inches and I want to make it to around 50 inches" said Nancy. I was happy and bit shocked. Already it is so huge. "OK now put your hand between my thighs" said Nancy. I look terrified. She said "don't worry honey, my muscules won't hurt you until you want them to do that".

I put my right hand between her thighs. It felt like my hand was trapped between crushing machine. She smiled and started to flex her thighs slightly. She knows how much pressure she need to apply to not hurt me. She asked "how is it". I said "I feel nothing there is not much" suddenly she increased the pressure and there was a cracking sound that came from my hand. Yes it is broken. She said "oh sorry honey, you only said that it felt nothing so I just applied my very little strength for that itself it is broken"

Then she took me to the hospital. Days went. One day we went for shopping and in the basement car parking a group of 5 boys were standing. When we are heading towards the lift they started to troll me. My GF got angry and she went to speak with them. I said "Nancy just come I don't want you to get in to some trouble"

"Honey, I can't tolerate if someone make jokes on you. You just wait here" said Nancy. One guy from that gang said "Oh what a fucking love". Nancy said "Can you please come here and say that again". Before he say that again she just punched him on the face with her right fist. His nose and few teeth were broken. Then she grabbed his left hand and twisted it completely. I can hear the bone crushing sound.

In seeing this I got a hard on erection. Nancy saw that and smiled at me. Then grabbed him in a bear hug and started crush his ribs with her biceps. Her biceps were around 28 inches. She easily crushed 3 ribs  and left him. Then she placed him in a kneel down position and struck his head between her thighs. One second I thought she is going to finish him. His head looked like a cricket ball between two big trees.

"OK here is the deal, say sorry to my BF or else I will simply crush your friends head with my thighs" Nancy said to the gang. They are already scared and shocked on Seeing what Nancy did his friend. No reply came from them. "Oh dear, looks like your friend's want to see my thighs crushing your skull" said Nancy and she started applying little pressure. He started to scream and hit at Nancy thighs to get release from the head scissor. But no way my GF thighs are very muscular.

"Please, leave me I won't get in your way, please leave me I will do whatever you say me, please mam" said that guy. "but you should have thought about this before making fun of My BF" said Nancy. "I am so sorry, it is so paining I feeling like my head is going to be busted" said that guy. "Of course dear, it gonna be busted. I know what my thighs can do to your skull" said Nancy.

To be continued...

I hope you guys like this. Leave your comments or suggestions to take it in a more better way.


seldom

Great start! Can't wait to see where you take it. I think you should make this the perfect story for yourself; write her just as you want her.

crow004

Congrats on your first story! It's a good start.
So Nancy seems to like that her boyfriend gets excited when she hurts other people. Would this encourage her to find more people to hurt? Or will her boyfriend be next?

Karthikkr25

Hai seldom, it is really great and happy to see your comment here. You are the inspiration for writing this story. Particularly your story "Half an hour to kill" that story on DTV. I have read each and every stories of you. They are just out of this world. Please continue writing "Half an hour to kill" that story. Also help me in guiding to write this. Of course Nancy going to turn more cruel like your girls

Karthikkr25

Hai Crow004, thanks for showing interest in my story and comment. Yes of course it gonna encourage her to find more people to hurt. He also hurt his boyfriend only if he wants.

giantgirl7foot2

Great start! I enjoy me some cruelty!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hai seldom, it is really great and happy to see your comment here. You are the inspiration for writing this story. Particularly your story "Half an hour to kill" that story on DTV. I have read each and every stories of you. They are just out of this world. Please continue writing "Half an hour to kill" that story. Also help me in guiding to write this. Of course Nancy going to turn more cruel like your girls

Sure! Feel free to email me, seldomlasts at yahoo dot com.

Karthikkr25

Disclaimer: Everything in this story is imaginary.

Suddenly one guy from the gang fell to Nancy feet and started to beg. "please mam, leave him. We will do anything you say. Please leave him". Nancy smiled and looked at the guy at her feet. "There is no use in begging for mercy to me. Go and apologise my BF. I will decide deponding on what he says" said nancy

He dropped to my feet and started to beg. I said "you shouldn't have made fun on me. I think now you have realised why I stopped her initially. But now I can't do anything. You guys deserve a lifetime punishment atleast. Nancy, now you decide what can be the best thing you can do to them for your honey"

The gang started to swear in fear. Nancy looked down at the guy between her thighs. "I think you have already had enough. But, I don't want to leave you" said nancy. Now she released and grabbed his left leg. She placed his left leg between her thighs and flexed. His entire leg was completely crushed. He was crying in pain loudly and Nancy cruelly smiling. "Oh dear, you can't walk for the rest of your life. You deserve this asshole" said nancy.

Remaining four people were crying on Seeing what she did to their friend. "So guys who Gonna be next" said nancy. He grabbed on a head lock with her big muscular biceps. "I can simply crush your skull to a bloody pulp but I am not in that mood to do that" said nancy.

She looked at me and asked "Honey what I can do to him just tell me". I said "Just crush his both hand Nancy". "Love you honey" said nancy and started to grab his both hand. She just placed his both hand in between her both biceps and started to apply pressure slowly. "Please mam, don't crush my hand. I am a driver and without these hands I cannot do my job. Please don't do that. I have family and I need to feed them. Please" he said.

"Oh how sad, I don't care about your family stupid man. You should have think this all before you made fun of my BF. Now I gonna increase the pressure and my muscles gonna simply crush them completely" said nancy and she flexed her biceps. I heard the bone crushing sound clearly. I know no hospital in this world can bring his hand back. His hand simply hanging only with his skin.

"Nancy I think it is enough. Leave that three guys" I said. "Think twice before you make fun of muscular women boyfriend assholes. If I see anyone of again, this time I have just crushed your legs and hands. Next time it will be gory. Now just ran away" Nancy said.

We returned to our home. She was watching some show on the TV. I just went and sit near her. Nancy said "Darling, today I saw one thing. You are getting hard on erection When I was hurting that weak guys. Does that mean you like watching me hurt other people?".

"Oh yes Nancy. From my childhood I have many fantasy for muscular women. I thought of telling you those. But I also have some hesitation telling those to you. Thinking that you may get me wrong" I said. "Oh honey, you could have told those Fantasies. We have wasted some many things. You know I like to hurt men and women for no reason. I just like the feeling of crushing their bones with muscules. I like to hear their scream and beg for their life. It really bring me to an orgasam" Nancy said. I was so happy and just sitting there speechless on hearing. Oh god my so long day fantasy has been liked by girlfriend.

"OK darling now tell me what are all the fantasy you have and what do you want me to do with this muscules" Nancy said and gave a double bicep pose. "I like to see you torture and kill weak guys with your muscules. Today you were about crush his skull with your thighs right. That really turn me on. I would like to see each and every muscules of your body crushing their rips, cock, ball and skull" I said.

What will be Nancy's answer to these... To be continued

Theawillem80

Let her break backs of champion fighters in bearhugs or by lifting them over her head and slamming down on her thigh.

Jandice

Glorious!! I absolutely loved this story my friend, very very sexy feats of bone crushing strength!!

seldom

Agreed! Really liking this so far.