⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

'21 Chicago Pro

Started by genin723, July 20, 2021, 05:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

genin723

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bodybuilding
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Physique
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Figure
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fitness
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wellness
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bikini
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

genin723

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

e_honda

Damn 19 women in BB.

WBB is definitely back after it looked like it was hanging by the thread 6-7 years ago.

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Damn 19 women in BB.

WBB is definitely back after it looked like it was hanging by the thread 6-7 years ago.

Great mix of veterans and new blood.  It's exciting to  have these lists  come out and see so many names.  Wouldn't be surprised to see just as many for Tampa and Savannah  also.

I'm not to try to make predictions, but the athletes I am personally most excited to see are Kristina Mendoza, Eva Montgomery,  & Rita Bello  ( a long time favorite).


PatchAu7

My favorite athletes : Stephanie Flesher, Kristina Mendoza, Rita Bello, Patti Hanson, Donna Salib, Ann Sheehan. But no sign of Julia Forey... I hope she'll have time to qualify to Olympia. I review Stephani pics a few years ago, the volume she gets now is incredible and she's so pretty. She's really huge and hard nearly 80 Kg. So beautiful! Kristina keeps on getting mass, essentially her arms, wow she must have 45 cm guns in total reciprocity of her huge monstruous quads. I wonder the level of Hayley... There will be surpises.

genin723

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My favorite athletes : Stephanie Flesher, Kristina Mendoza, Rita Bello, Patti Hanson, Donna Salib, Ann Sheehan. But no sign of Julia Forey... I hope she'll have time to qualify to Olympia. I review Stephani pics a few years ago, the volume she gets now is incredible and she's so pretty. She's really huge and hard nearly 80 Kg. So beautiful! Kristina keeps on getting mass, essentially her arms, wow she must have 45 cm guns in total reciprocity of her huge monstruous quads. I wonder the level of Hayley... There will be surpises.

The U.S. borders are still closed cause of travel restrictions. Julia probably do the Romania Musclefest. IMO I see Kristina Mendoza, Sheena Ohlig, Stephanie Flesher, Gabby Vega, and Brittany Larson making top five.  I'm a fan of Rita Bello-McWalters, but what I saw from her at the NY Pro she should of skipped this show and done the Pittsburgh Pro Masters. Along with Angela Rayburn, Gina Cavaliero, Anne Sheehan, Donna Salib, and Tamara Makar. They should make the Pittsburgh a Olympia qualifier for women's bbing  :look:

johnnylm

Almost afraid to ask....not a single picture of Eva Montgomery.  What happened to her, anyone know?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login