⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Malaysian Female Bodybuilding in History.

Started by BBC31323, July 05, 2021, 04:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBC31323

Hi, I'm Wan from Malaysia. I would like to have a discussion regarding Female Bodybuilding in Malaysia especially during 1980s.

Before it was banned in circa 1988, there were many female bodybuilders in my nation. Most of them were non-Muslims and non-Malays.

They were Doh Mei Hong, The Iron Butterfly as well as GL Lee, Patricia Fair, Yvonne Lim, Sylvia Siew Yut Lai, and much more.

And these 'kakak sado' (muscle girls) also had appeared in Malaysian press such as New Straits Times (I've read some of its news from Google News Archive).

Does anyone had any pictures of Female Bodybuilder in Malaysia especially before Y2K? Glad to see them.

Have fun and enjoy. 😊😊😊😊😊.