LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Incall??

Started by Wrestle Man 25, January 01, 2022, 09:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrestle Man 25

Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.


artax

Only with 1 person that I've known a while and trust - she's fairly local so it saves a little on hotel - but this wasn't til after several sessions- if you are seeing someone that is traveling and already has hotel - I would just go there

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.

I did with Kasie Cavanaugh.  We'd sessioned several dozen times prior and knew each other quite well.  But depending on your domestic situation, it's risky.  Snoopy neighbors, an unfamiliar hair left in the bed, the odd ear ring, etc.  Plus, there are serious ethical considerations . . . it was a rush though.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

myopter686

For a time, Melissa Coates lived not to far from me.  She was involved in local wrestling.  Anyway... she came to the house numerous times with no issues.  I was single at the time so there were no issues with timing or otherwise.  The neighbors kept to themselves and never asked questions. 

wookiee

I did an incall with someone local to the area (not touring). I was comfortable with it from our initial email conversations and it came up at the end of the booking. I did not feel any risk to it. I live alone so if she comes banging on my door at 2am its not like I am going to make her leave lol.


She was dressed appropriately and didn't walk up in giant Pretty Woman boots or anything.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.

I did with Kasie Cavanaugh.  We'd sessioned several dozen times prior and knew each other quite well.  But depending on your domestic situation, it's risky.  Snoopy neighbors, an unfamiliar hair left in the bed, the odd ear ring, etc.  Plus, there are serious ethical considerations . . . it was a rush though.  :)

Cavanaugh? Hope you were flexible at the time, lol

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do any of you do incall at your home?  Wanted to hear pro and cons from those who have.

I did with Kasie Cavanaugh.  We'd sessioned several dozen times prior and knew each other quite well.  But depending on your domestic situation, it's risky.  Snoopy neighbors, an unfamiliar hair left in the bed, the odd ear ring, etc.  Plus, there are serious ethical considerations . . . it was a rush though.  :)

Cavanaugh? Hope you were flexible at the time, lol

If she was still in the life, I'd start calling her "Judge Cavanaugh," . . . and then she'd proceed to beat the snot out of me.  lol!
Life sucks and then you die.