Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mururoa's Godess

Started by Frenchguy, June 04, 2021, 01:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frenchguy

Hello there, here is a short story requested by a friend, sorry for the bad english but as you know it's not my native language, anyway, enjoy :D

---------------------

"Violette, let's go to Mururoa !"

   I was playing to a video game when my mom and dad came to my  bedroom, all cheerful, that is really not normal when you live in Paris,  everyone is always in a bad mood.

"-What ? -Go make your luggage, we go in Polynesia !" my mom said.
"-Can you explain to me what the fuck is happening ?
-Language young girl.
-Sorry dad...but you both bargain in my room and say that we go in a place that I never heard of."
My mom and dad kept smiling, but looking at each other like I was  saying something dumb to them, or something they didn't understood.

   After a long and painful travel in the airplane, we finally got our  luggage, we took a taxi to the hotel where mom and dad took a reservation, they were amazed about the locals, they all seem to be young and very  athletic, surely because of their clean diet and environnement without  pollution unlike Paris suggested mom. We arrived to the hotel were they  took two keys, one for their room and one for mine: they respected my  intimacy and took two room, one for them, and one for me, after finally  getting in my room and lay down on the bed, my dad came in my room.
"-Now now, young girl, don't think you'll stay here for the whole  time we are here, get outside, have fun, meet new people...go get a boy or  two.
-Dads aren't supposed to be over protective about their daughter ?
-You know, your mom and me are really worry about you, you never hang  with your friends, instead of your computer, you enver date a guy and you  are already 18, it's not very healthy."
   
   There was no need to arguing with my dad when he have an idea in  his head. Mom gave me a bag with a swimsuit she bought at the airport earlier, so I tried it in the bathroom, the top is a little tight for my breast,  the lowerpart is a pareo, there is a lot of flower as decoration. I forced myself to get out of my room, then I was finally outside the  building, I was still tired by the jet lag but I walked to the beach that was  really near of the hotel.
   I sit down in the sand and watching other people,  there is tons of tourists, honestly if I have to see the same kind of people  than Paris, I would have stayed in France. Until I saw two local boys, they came out of the sea like two hot male  mermaid, the water make their athletic bodies shine on the sun, they are  both laughing and smiling to each other...they also seem to be twins...ho  no, they are totally hot !
   They looked at my direction, and came to me, I was so shy and  ashamed that I wanted to hide in the sand of the beach, no boys tried to hit  on me, even talked to me, in paris i'm just a geek girl so i'm just a looser  girl for the boys there. After a quick introduction, I slowly started to open myself to them,  we talked about things and other, they talked about the nuclear essay that  france made for 30 years before stopping them, they are really mature in  fact so I felt safe with them, then after a moment they invited me to eat  some sea foods with them they just collected just before we met, they  prepared a barbecue to cook the fish and the multiple shells, and then they  handed some grilled fish with their bare hands to me, I refused at first  because I don't like fish or sea food, they insisted and I kept refusing. 
   The boys sighted at first, so I released myself, and they took  advantage of it to force the grilled fish in my mouth, I was surprised and  disgusted at first, but then I felt the taste of the fish, it was marvelously  tasty, it wasn't like the fish I ate long time ago in France, I asked for more  and they happilly feeded me, I was craving for more fish, but they also  wanted to keep some for them and their wives and kids, when I asked them how old they are since I was surprised to see two young boys getting  married, they admitted they are in their 30's, it was already the middle of  the afternoon and I wanted to go back at the hotel, but my stomach were  grumbling like crazy, I started to be hungry, I bought some snack in a little  store near the beach, a few chocolate bar, and ate them in a few bites, but I  wasn't satisfied, not at all.
   
   Later, my parent and I goes to the hotel restaurant, were we ate beef  meat and potatoes, it was a big dinner, but I wasn't totally satisfied. I goes  in my room after dinner and wanted to read in my bed the few mangas I  have, I took off my clothes leaving only my bra and panty. I saw myself in  a mirror, and I was really surprised, I lost a little of fat, and that moment at  the beach gave me already a nice soft tan, I think I can even see my abs, I  was toned, that was quite surprising since I was always a little chubby, I  decided to sleep on this. But I wasn't able to have a real sleep, because I got awoke by the  rumbling of my stomach, the sound was so loud and my tummy was so  cramped that awoke me immediately, I was really REALLY hungry, I  managed sneak out of the hotel and walked the night along the beach, to  trty to find something to eat, until something caught my eye in the water, I  saw a big fish jumping out of the water. I was too hungry to wait and buy  something... so I jumped in the water.

   I swimmed on the clear water of the atoll, the full moon was so bright that it was easier for me to see underwater, even if the salt of the water  made my eyes stinged, but my hunger was stronger than my urge to close  my eyes, I wanted fishs, I NEED fishs, a small colored fish passed just  before me and I managed to catch it with my hands, I goes back to the  surface to catch my breath, then I stared at the fish a few second...before  eating it raw, I didn't took time to open it and take off his inside and  skeleton, I directly ate it.

   It was so good, I didn't care about the rest, I felt  so much better, so full of energy, so strong, but as soon as I finished to eat  I wanted more, I dive again, catching small fish, and eat them raw each  time, I felt like a shark in the sea, I was able to stay longer underwater,  maybe because I had the habit of diving, or maybe because my constant  hunger forced me to stay underwater longer. I looked at my arms when I  catched a fish, each time my arm was bigger, more ripped and muscular,  veins of the size of pencils starting to appread, my tummy got now a hard  8 pack abs, my legs got longer and huge, they were so strong that I  swimmed with the same capacity than a fish. Unfortunately, the small fish weren't enough anymore, and I wasn't  satisfied yet....until I saw a small white shark quietly swimming around me, like  I was a subject of curiosity, for me it's food, I rushed to him to catch him, the time he realise, it was already too late for him, he struggled, but I was  holding him firmly, and deeply bite his flesh, it was a really nice taste, I  felt stronger to each bite, it was easier and easier to tear him appart with  my mouth only, I felt my teeth getting sharper, I realised I was becoming  an ultimate sea predator, nothing can stop me now !

   I was in a hunger frenzy during all night, I was finally satisfied when  the sun finally started to rise in the sky, I swam to the beach, but I wasn't  the small Violette anymore, when I standed up in my full glory, I was  completely changed, I don't know how, but I got very muscular, like a  male bodybuilder, my biceps had the size of medecine ball, my traps and  shoulder were round, hard and very bigs, I didn't had breast anymore, but  instead I got big pectoral plate, my tight 8 pack abs were shining because  of the water and my very long legs were full of muscles. My height changed too, I was 160 cm tall, but now i'm a godess of 25 m tall, my hair and skin colors also changed, my hairs got natural black  and my skin was as tanned as the locals, I flexed a biceps really hard I  could hear it rumble like thunder in the sky, during the night a few sharks  tried to bite me but my muscles were so hard they weren't able to hurt me.

I'm not Violette anymore...i am the Mururoa's Godess.

                                 THE END