Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [zimbot57] How My Wife Ellen Became Super-Muscular

Started by cwmoss, July 04, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwmoss

Is this "How My Wife Ellen Took It Too Far"?

*****************************

How My Wife Ellen Became Super-Muscular
by zimbot57
August 31, 2011 - 6:42pm


I have been married to Ellen for 25 years and enjoyed every moment. Though, it didn't become out of this world fantastic until the last few years. Let me explain myself, when we were first dating I was impressed with her petite 4'10 95lb. physique which was pretty muscular since she had been a gymnist in high school and liked to work out. Little did I know she had been taking a weightlifting course in college. I was dropping her off at her parents house when she asked if I would like to see her muscles?
I casually said "sure" not expecting much when she rolled up her sleeve and up popped a tennis ball size bicep! I had never experienced such an instant erection in my life and asked if I could touch her arm. She said "of course you can" and I felt a very hard muscle that I had never seen on a female before.
She had 14 inch biceps and 14 inch calves she informed me, at which point I was speechless. I had never realized what a turn on muscles on a girl did to me before that night!
Well, the next 25 years were wonderful and exciting to say the least. She still worked out, but as time takes its' toll and adds a little weight to all of us, she went up to 145 pounds. She was still proportional and looked good to me, but she was always obsessively working out to lose the weight. She didn't enjoy sex because she felt fat and had no confidence.
Last summer she had gotten down to 135 and looked very good but complained she can't get the rest of the weight off. I convinced her that weightlifting is the best way to increase her metabolism to help burn fat off even at rest. She began a bodypump class and worked out with the machines in between, while still doing her aerobics. Ellen then called me up from the gym and begged me to let her hire a personal trainer. I pretended like it would be a waste of money, but I secretly loved the ideal of her increasing the size of her already larger than normal muscles. She finally went to the doctor about her low libido and hot flashes whereas he prescribed testosterone. A few weeks after she began taking the hormone she ran out of muscle milk and she asked if she could use my whey protein drink. I said "no problem" and didn't think much else about it.
About 5 weeks later I noticed how tight her sleeve was at the dinner table when she brought up her arm to take a bite of food,(which she was eating in very large quantities) and thought to myself what is causing her to grow so fast. It quickly occurred to me that I had mixed my creatine in the large container of protein mix to save some time in the morning and forgot to tell her. "Uh oh, she is going to kill me when she finds out" I quietly said to myself. But the long term possibilities were very exciting!
The next night after dinner I heard a scream from the bathroom. As I ran in to see what had happened, Ellen was standing on the scale and screaming "I weigh 158 pounds, how did this happen?" I gently told her about the creatine, along with her hormone treatment, and the easy ability to add muscle to her body probably put her into a state of accelerated growth. I told her to flex her arm, which she slowly did, not knowing what to expect.
I was simply amazed, she stood there staring at her massive new bicep and went totally quiet for about a minute. A glow emitted from her face, one of complete acceptance. She then raised the other arm and clinched the other fist with a double biceps pose. Then she gave this brief look of pleasure and said, " I really like this, I feel so confident, and strong,... and sexy!" I asked if I could measure it and she excitedly said "I'm dying to know how big they are!" I pulled out the tape measure and wrapped it slowly around her right arm and it stretched to 15.5 inches! "My God!, you've grown over an inch in just 5 weeks and you're not even pumped up!! "Measure my chest" she said. As I wrapped around under her armpits and noticed I could barely put my arms around her torso as it read 45 inches! "Oh My God!!This is awesome" I said. Where I thought she was going to kill me for my little indiscretion, she was actually quiet pleased!. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I have a new hobby from now on. The trainer kept commenting on how impressed he was with my rapid muscle growth...and that he had never seen a girl grow that quick. I thought he was just fishing for some extra lessons, but I see now he wasn't bullshitting. Look at me!" Ellen screamed. I was as excited as a 6 year old on Christmas eve! Ellen proceeded to grab my crotch and asked if I was up to a little extracurricular activity. Boy, was I...this could really be great!
As happens in life, I lost my job and had to take a consulting gig out of town for three months. This company provided a condo to save the expense of a hotel. Ellen insisted I not waste any more money on airfare coming home every other week, but I think she was trying to really surprise me with my muscle lust dreams of what she could become. After three months I came home and she picked me up at the airport wearing very large sweats. I was so excited and curious that I couldn't wait to get home. When we got there Ellen left me in the bedroom for a long time as I listened to weights clanging in the workout room that she had stocked with all kinds of weights during my absence. I knew she was pumping up for me and when she arrived I was flabbergasted! She was HUGE!!! "Do you want to know how big I've gotten since you've been away?" she asked. "Well, hold on, because I now weigh 176 pounds and my biceps are 17.25 inches!"
I was awestruck and speechless. "How did you do it in such a short time?, you've gained almost two more inches and 18 pounds of muscle in just three months!" Ellen responded "I worked out 2 hours every evening and absolutely loved it. The sensation and power is unbelievable, and I am now much bigger than I've ever been, which for some reason makes me have spontaneous orgasms. I also decided to send off for some anabolic steroids which should be coming in next week. I just absolutely live to work out. It consumes my every thought.I don't know if the hormones are doing it, or the mental thought of growing all the time, but it makes me so horny I have orgasms on the last couple of reps after a good pump... which I just absolutely love! I want to get as big as my body will allow over the next few years. I hope you don't mind?" She then asked if I wanted to touch them, and as I reached up and saw her kneeling over me, I put my hands over her softball size biceps with massive tracks of veins bulging all over, and had the most overwhelming orgasm I have ever had in my life. I don't know what the future holds, but life is as good as it can get for now! I'll keep you apprised of any further changes in the future.

How my wife Ellen got even bigger Part II
Submitted by zimbot57 on September 10, 2011 - 5:38pm
The vision of a women at 4"10 and 176 lbs. of muscle is an incredible sight. In my wildest dreams I could never have envisioned my wife with that kind of muscle. And the softball size biceps at 17.25 inches were absolutely incredible. I had been working out for years and I barely have 17.5 inch arms after a great pump. Her chest was now 50 inches and her thighs at 30 which were way bigger than mine. When you add her 17 inch calves and softball size shoulders you have one large mass of muscle lust.
This was more than enough for me, but when your wife of that size and strength tells you she has only one goal in life, and that is to become as big and muscular as humanly possible, then you don't dare argue! The airport reunion night from last year in September was only the beginning. It became beyond obsessive after that!
Her routine has developed as follows. She got up early every morning and ate a huge breakfast of 6 eggs, oatmeal, and a massive 64 oz protein shake along with all of the creatine and supplements professional bodybuilders consume. She would have two medium size meals at work and take another large shake and energizer in the early afternoon. Then her grueling workout would begin for three hours every day but Sunday. The amount of food she consumed at dinner would put a football lineman to shame. Two to three chicken breast, double helpings of fruits and vegetables, and another large protein shake before bed and sex. I was never too tired for her, and the bigger she got, the hornier I became. It was so exciting seeing her eat at the dinner table with every movement of her arm as she ate inflating her massive biceps. I think.... no, I know she gave an extra squeeze on purpose to to see me moan with pleasure. By the end of November, after another 12 weeks of this workout regimen, I couldn't help but ask her the latest progress on her growth. "I thought you would never ask" Ellen said and went into the bathroom for a tape measure. "If I show you how huge I'm becoming, I want you to promise you won't get mad, or overly excited, and have a premature orgasm!" "I promise" I said fully knowing I couldn't keep such a vow. She stepped on the scale and I saw it break the 200 pound mark and rested on 204! She let out a moan at that point and I think she had an orgasm but tried to hide it from me. After gaining her composure (and me doing the same) she raised up her arm and flexed her bicep exclaiming " now get a load of this mountain of muscle!" I wrapped the tape around as tight as I could and it read 20 inches! "Oh my God!" I cried, after which she just laughed and said "Oh, my bad, I forgot to fully flex!" Then the tape settled at 21 inches! That did it, it was all over at that point! I exploded, and I haven't even touched her yet. Ellen now weighed more than me and had arms three inches bigger than I did. I mean I had been working out for 20 years and thought I had a pretty good looking body, but she has already blown me away in less than a year. What a turn on! She loved the power she now had over me and said "You better get recharged little man, you ain't seen nothin' yet!" Ellen then stepped back a few feet so I couldn't touch her massive girth as she modeled her mammoth mountain of muscle. "Clean yourself up and check out my other measurements" I grabbed the tape and she pumped up her chest and said "measure this!" "Am I in a Little Ample Annie cartoon?" I asked myself! Her chest was 56 inches, her thighs were 36. and her calves had reached 18! She then picked me up and threw me in the bed and said "Now you better satisfy me for at least an hour or I may have to really hurt you!" I had no problem performing multiple times so I was spared (for now). After the wonderful sex, she told me she had not cycled the steroids for this 12 week period and had still obtained tremendous growth without it. But her new steroids had arrived and she had very lofty goals for this next three month cycle. So I better hold onto my britches! How much bigger can a 4"10 woman become? I guess I will soon see.

How my wife Ellen went too far! Part III
Submitted by zimbot57 on September 10, 2011 - 10:36pm
Ellen has been training for another six months now and I don't know how to describe her progress without hyperventilating. She took the steroids and kept me in the dark about her growth until this past July. Not only would she stay wrapped up with her gym clothes every evening, but she went so far as to sleep in another bedroom so I had now idea what was going on. I don't think she needed me for sex much anymore since she has orgasms pretty much every workout. But I was fine with it. Since the mere sight of her was the biggest turn on in the world to me.
After she proclaimed last November that she was going to get REALLY serious about her training, she took a leave of absence from her job so she could work out full time. I had to take a part time job at night, but I didn't mind knowing the transformation she might be achieving with her maniacal bodybuilding routine.
As the months went by, I kept seeing this huge grin on her face with such a look of satisfaction I could only conclude she was very pleased with the results. She did occasionally get a little curt with me, but I passed that off as a result of the steroids. I knew she was in trouble when one morning she was real frustrated and called out for me to come help her. I said "what is it Honey?" She reluctantly said "I don't want you to get freaked out, and I don't need your opinion, but can you brush my hair?" I thought what an odd request since I am bald and way out of practice! She continued " I can't reach my hair because my arms are so huge!"
After gathering my composure for about a minute while standing there speechless, I said "Just how big are you now? I haven't seen you uncovered in almost six months and I think I have been way more than patient!"
Ellen said "you are right, but we've waited this long, so after my full upper body workout tonight, which I will fully pump up my engorged muscles, I will let you see, measure, and touch them, if you are a really good boy"
After I got home that night she was still at the gym and didn't arrive until after 9 p.m.. She walked in to the bedroom and asked me if I was ready. Only more than you can realize, I thought. Ellen then walked into the bathroom and stood on the scale. I looked over her still fully covered body and it read TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY FOUR POUNDS! She let out another moan of an orgasm,(which I believe was the motivating reason for her obsessive desire to get as big a possible) and looked at me with the sheer power of a goddess.
"I really don't know if you are worthy of this magnificent body" Ellen firmly said.
"Oh please, let me just see, after all this time I can't hold it anymore!"
"Okay, but it's not my fault if you pass out" She slowly took off her workout sweats and told me to get the tape. "I don't know how much, if any, bigger I can get, because I can't do a lot of normal functions like brush my hair, or fit into normal clothes. But here goes."
She undressed and I saw the biggest female bodybuilder I have ever seen,(by a factor of two!) either in person, videos, or on the internet. She was absolutely massive!
"First do my giant arm, which by the way, is really pumped up" I couldn't believe the massive girth as I wrapped the tape around and read TWENTY FIVE inches of pencil sized veined mountain of muscle. These weren't your steroid water retention fake looking biceps. These babies were pulsating, throbbing with huge veins like they were an animal. Oh my god, what a turn on!! She turned to me and did a double bicep, "What do you think of these babies?" They were now the size of cantaloupes.
That was the first touchless orgasm. I mean I didn't even touch her muscles, or myself, and I had the most intense, projectile orgasm of my life. But the erection would not go down!
"Okay, now the rest," Ellen opened up her giant wingspan of an upper torso and as I slid the tape measure under her armpits, I noticed I couldn't reach around to make the tape meet. It only went up to 60 inches and she was at least 4 inches short of the ends meeting. SIXTY FOUR INCH chest,.... second explosion.
"Now for my thighs and calves." FORTY inches for the thighs and TWENTY for the calves. She then did a most muscular crab pose and....... third eruption. (Her traps went up to her ears and covered them up with such a mass of muscle she couldn't hear me scream out in ecstasy!)
Even her abdominals where as sharp as diamonds and so devoid of fat they looked like an anatomy chart in a science lab. Since she maniacally began to work out just about a year ago, Ellen has gained ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE POUNDS of pure muscle, and loss every ounce of fat she ever had. Of course, her fat in her breast had disappeared, but her pectoral muscles were twice the size of her D cup breast (and such a turn on that I was whimpering to touch her magnificent body, even after three orgasms where I haven't even touched her yet!)
She had gained over NINE inches in her arms, TWENTY ONE inches in her chest, SIXTEEN inches in her thighs, and FIVE INCHES in her calves. Absolutely amazing.
The rest of the night was pure heaven.
We have both agreed that it's been a great experience, and I don't want her to ever lose the massive muscle she has worked so hard to get. I know this all started due to a weird set of circumstances, (which I am so glad happened) but I don't think her body can take much more.
I know I can't!





Digital Garden

That was a fun read! I really wish this story was real, I want my wife to grow like this someday. Dreaming...