⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Q & A: What are 'Hidden Posts' & How Can I See Them?

Started by Old Surehand, August 01, 2013, 11:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

As you probably realize, members have the option of hiding their posts and requiring replies to see the link.  Now there's also the additional requirement of having a 10 karma minimum in addition to the reply. You must remain an active member of the forum or risk losing the karma you accumulated.

Another thing we noticed is that many are so desperate to reach the 10 k minimum that they are posting links without previews. These links will be deleted. No more "Sorry No Preview" or "No Preview But Worth The Download." If you don't know how to make previews, there are tutorials in the FAQ/ Rules and Regulations section. If I can see your video on the computer, a preview can be made for it.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Increasingly, members are asking " I got 10 karma, why can't I see hidden posts?"

To see hidden posts, you must "reply" to the post. This is explained on the hidden post icon, but some members are not reading it and reporting to moderators!  :shucks

When you want to see a hidden post, this is the only time it is OK to reply with just an Emoji.  :bravo:

Note that using just an emoji  to boost your post count on topics where there is no hidden link is not allowed, and your posts will be deleted.  :thanks:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS