Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kris Clark new dvd video

Started by RobMash, June 15, 2010, 01:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Our dear member Kris Clark is starting to work on her Dvd (about 30 min. long). what would you love to see on Kris's dvd?  Please give your tastes and help her dvd to having a big success.

   
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dcope131

i want to see kris let a very pretty fittness girl worship her huge chest and biceps. 

zebor


eba2449

lifting bj, any overhead press of a man

cleaslave

hardcore sex, blowjobs, handjobs...