Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Idaho

Started by liftcarryfan1, February 22, 2021, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

Moving there soon. Do women visit this state? Or maybe any non announced women, UNder the radar women? Etc?


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Moving there soon. Do women visit this state? Or maybe any non announced women, UNder the radar women? Etc?

  UTR only.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbuff

I live in Idaho Polite Society.  Was always hoping to have a muscle girl session here.  What is the procedure on getting a UTR session?

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Moving there soon. Do women visit this state? Or maybe any non announced women, UNder the radar women? Etc?

  UTR only.

I haven't seen anyone so far but there is an older woman who was a Small bodybuilder and still in great Who is an escort and another woman who is 5'10 and thick and in shape and adds fetish to her escort sessions so the only route for now.

SlapYouSilly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is the procedure on getting a UTR session?

You have to have money.  Get back to us when you have completed that first step.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is the procedure on getting a UTR session?

You have to have money.  Get back to us when you have completed that first step.

Got that. Ok so what is step #2

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I live in Idaho Polite Society.  Was always hoping to have a muscle girl session here.  What is the procedure on getting a UTR session?

I don't have her permission to give details. She sees a select few.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbuff

Liftcarryfan, I know the first one your talking about.  I knew her back in the day when she was competing.  She started bodybuilding back when womens bodybuilding was just beginning.  Shes maintained herself well throughout the years.  Don't know the second one your talking about 5'10".   Is she a bodybuilder or former bodybuilder?   If shes been around for awhile I"m suprised I don't know her.   But would like to know her for future sessions if possible.   
Boise use to have a couple of bodybuilderss back in the 90's that were exotic dancers but they all but disappeared and at one time a pro bodybuilder was here for a short while as her husband worked for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but she has moved on too.   Its been dry here for awhile.
Polite Society, if you can get permission from your source what would be the necessary protocols for a session with her? 

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Liftcarryfan, I know the first one your talking about.  I knew her back in the day when she was competing.  She started bodybuilding back when womens bodybuilding was just beginning.  Shes maintained herself well throughout the years.  Don't know the second one your talking about 5'10".   Is she a bodybuilder or former bodybuilder?   If shes been around for awhile I"m suprised I don't know her.   But would like to know her for future sessions if possible.   
Boise use to have a couple of bodybuilderss back in the 90's that were exotic dancers but they all but disappeared and at one time a pro bodybuilder was here for a short while as her husband worked for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but she has moved on too.   Its been dry here for awhile.
Polite Society, if you can get permission from your source what would be the necessary protocols for a session with her?

Not going to do that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Liftcarryfan, I know the first one your talking about.  I knew her back in the day when she was competing.  She started bodybuilding back when womens bodybuilding was just beginning.  Shes maintained herself well throughout the years.  Don't know the second one your talking about 5'10".   Is she a bodybuilder or former bodybuilder?   If shes been around for awhile I"m suprised I don't know her.   But would like to know her for future sessions if possible.   
Boise use to have a couple of bodybuilderss back in the 90's that were exotic dancers but they all but disappeared and at one time a pro bodybuilder was here for a short while as her husband worked for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but she has moved on too.   Its been dry here for awhile.
Polite Society, if you can get permission from your source what would be the necessary protocols for a session with her?

Both girls are on tryst or twit***. One is a bodybuilder. I think the one you're talking about. She is short, on the older side but still in good shape. The other is an escort from Idaho Falls. She is about 5'9-5'10. Thick and curvy and works out. Not a bodybuilder but looks strong and might do fetish In  Her sessions