Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How many of you can understand Portuguese?

Started by Killerbee, August 09, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killerbee

I was thinking about writing a story, but my English is very poor. Please tell me if have a considerable amound of people who understand Portuguese. Or should I have to try do it in English?

Killerbee

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

foka

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4brmassmuscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was thinking about writing a story, but my English is very poor. Please tell me if have a considerable amound of people who understand Portuguese. Or should I have to try do it in English?

I'm Brazilian, but few people speak Portuguese in the community. Besides, I think it's against the rules.  ^-^ ^-^
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...I think it's against the rules.  ^-^ ^-^ ...

Sem problemas!   :hey:  The FORUM Administrator is from Brasil/Brazil.  Check the Foreign Language section =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

lowerbase

There are many Brazilians here? brazilians of brazilians?

What's up with that? Something in our water? The Amazon?

I'm a Brazilian too

engraçado

lowerbase @ DA

MuscleWomanBR

Também sou brasileiro. Se há aqui uma seção em russo e francês, por que não pode haver em português?

Theawillem80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was thinking about writing a story, but my English is very poor. Please tell me if have a considerable amound of people who understand Portuguese. Or should I have to try do it in English?

Write in Portuguese.I will find a way to translate it in English with Google.