LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist - Zolaire

Started by Zolaire, April 14, 2021, 09:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zolaire

How's it going everyone? I'm a new content creator, but I thought there might be some interest in my stuff here. This is a 9 part FMG sequence as a teaser for a comic that I'm going to be making on my patreon. Otherwise, if you want to see free content I can be found as Zolaire on... other sites that shall not be named. Any karma and feedback is appreciated!



Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Zolaire

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8)

Thanks for checking it out! Please let me know what you think!

Zolaire

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K+ Zolaire

Thank you MMedina! I hope you like the sequence!

Zolaire

I hope everyone enjoyed the sequence, and thank you all for checking it out! What do you guys think? I've only been doing 3D art for about 3 weeks so any feedback is appreciated!

Zolaire

Hello All! This is 25 pages of a FMG comic starring Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia that has been scrapped at this point. I plan on redo-ing it in the future, but for now here is the 25 page version with a 41 page version on my Patreon. Any feedback is appreciated, enjoy!  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

mattrius


garther789


bertmacklinsbrother

Hey Zolaire!  I'm glad I found you on DA recently; your muscle renders are really great!

Cheers my friend :)

Kujarer

TY, 'Z'...Can't have too many good 3d/CGI artists out there!

:hey:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

illesi

Keep going like that man; your work Is awesome