⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[Red] Gladiator story

Started by MMedina, October 19, 2020, 08:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMedina

Hi guys:

I've recently found this story (which I had labeled Red, I don't remember if Red is the artist, the character or the story), so I am sharing it with you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here¿s the story in a PDF file for easier downloading:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post

MMedina

Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post

aburke

That's really great.  Who's the artist?

Kujarer

I suggest 'Red' is the character [OC of 'pumpmonger']. The images above are/might be by 'Justin Long'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: