⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kat Max got deposit and disappear

Started by liubov68, September 07, 2022, 08:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liubov68

Just to inform people that I had a bad experience with Kat Max since I paid a deposit of €50 for a session with one of the Max Girls , but it never took place due to their problems and never refund me.
They were travelling Europe and I booked a session for a date/time we agreed, paid a deposit. Later they had to postpone Italian trip due to some problems with their car. I wrote Kat to fix a new schedule for our session but never got a reply.... then,  I asked for a refund, but never got a reply., and I wrote several times....... she just disappeared !
Any others got same problems with Kat Mak and the Max Girls ?