⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Payoff

Started by GLKnight, March 05, 2021, 05:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

A one-off for you guys. Not my usual subject matter, but all the same, I hope you enjoy.

_____________________________________

Jimmy woke up from his nap at his usual time of 3:51 P.M. Like clockwork, he woke up, went to the kitchen to prepare the smoothies and make his way downstairs. He used to be a lot quicker about things. He doesn't really remember why, but he used to. Jimmy used to do a lot of things. But he remembers that he used to, which is as far as things got before the head fog swallowed any hopes of him figuring out what that was. He hated the head fog. It made him not remember stuff good, but it always came with a sense of happiness, which left him feeling like it was a good trade. Smiling happily, he galumphed down every step to the gym below his mama's big house. He didn't know how she was able to afford it, but he did know it was big. And he liked that there were so many rooms to wander through.

As he reached the last step, he remembered that he had to let his presence be known. He didn't wanna go through what he did the last time he didn't.

"Mama," he shouted. "I gotcha your smoothies! Just how you like them!"

A woman's voice, deep and powerful echoed through the room.

"Give your mother a moment, Jimmy! I'll be right there!"

As he waited for his mama to make an appearance, he looked at all the papers and bottles on the table. But as he looked, he could not make sense of anything he was reading. The Latin was Greek to him. All the numbers were math, and he hated math. The diagrams showed human figures and some wavy lines and toy bug thingies, but all he thought was how funny everything was. The bottles were big, the blue was kinda pretty, and all the skeletons reminded him of Halloween. He found some folders and some bodybuilding magazines, but he just flipped through them with more bored curiosity than actual investment.

Suddenly, he heard a giggle and his mother telling someone they were "being naughty". A shiver ran up his spine. He hoped that whoever was with his mama wasn't being naughty. He didn't like to be punished, so he always tried to be a good boy. He saw a door on the far side of the gym open up. The woman that walked out was familiar, but he couldn't quite place the name. Madison? Mallory? Melissa? Marger- Marjor-

A splitting pain pulsed through his head as the head fog swept in once more. Whoever that lady was, Jimmy thought she was really pretty. Long auburn hair, a great figure, tanned skin, great legs. The burgundy one-piece that she was wearing almost seemed vacuum sealed to her, highlighting everything great about her toned torso. Giving emphasis to her well built thighs and arms in an amazing figure 8 outline, much like a black widow. Her walk towards him was more like a prowl, as her intense gaze lingered on him as she drew nearer.

"Hi, Jimmy!"

Jimmy felt like putty as he looked at her.

"Hi, pretty lady!", he replied, a dopey smile on his face.

She leaned over, giving Jimmy a view of her firm, sculpted ass as she grabbed one of the smoothies.

"How was your nap, Jimmy? Did you have any good dreams?"

Jimmy just nodded enthusiastically.

"I dreamed I was playing with a puppy! And his name was Franklin! He was a Cocker Spamier- Cocker Speel- Cocker Spatu-"

The pretty lady was obviously amused by Jimmy's attempts to talk.

"Cocker Spaniel, Jimmy?"

His eyes lit up when she said it right.

"Yeah! A Cocker Span Yard named Franklin! He and I were good boys!"

Putting her drink down, the Pretty Lady leaned in close to Jimmy and whispered in his ear.

"Any OTHER dreams, Jimmy? Some naughty ones?"

Jimmy immediately started backing up, his happiness quickly diving into fear.

"Mama doesn't want me to have those kinds of dreams," he said, panicking. "Mama will punish me if I do! I d-do not like getting punished!"

His hand immediately went to his left pinky, which did not heal properly the last time he did anything naughty after not doing the dishes. He began to shake his head back and forth, the trauma clearly effecting him.

"Leave him be, Margie. You know I don't like you teasing him."

Turning towards the voice, Jimmy was both relieved and frightened to see his mama coming out of the steam room. The way she strode into every room with a swagger and a wicked glint in her eye, eying up everyone like a challenge or a piece of meat. The way her 6'2 frame held over 280 lbs. of lean, dense muscle mass. The way her long golden hair swayed behind her like it was caught in a drift in her wake. The pure youthful beauty she exuded in her regal features, belying her actual age of 68. The almost instinctual aura of someone who would definitely be considered an Alpha in a crowd of 1000 people who you would also consider Alpha. Everything about her screamed Power, Beauty, Grace. A muscular Empress among Queens.

"Forgive me, Charlotte," Margie begged, her eyes turned downward. "I just couldn't help myself. You know he used to be my-"

Charlotte placed her finger to Margie's lips, shushing her.

"He does not need to remember that," she told her. "That is in the past. And if you want him to continue being useful to me, then he must be used to do what we need. Do you understand?"

Margie bowed towards Charlotte.

"Yes, my lady."

Charlotte chuckled, then loudly sighed.

"Now, where is my smoothie? Jimmy?"

Jimmy scrambled to grab is mama's massive smoothie, right there next to her, and held it up like an offering.

"Here you go, mama! Just how you like it!"

Flexing her massive right arm, she calmly lowered it, plucking the drink from his hands as if she didn't want to touch him. Then she sneered slightly before smiling gently, and patting Jimmy on his head with her left hand.

"Good boy, Jimmy."

He smiled brightly at his mother's praise, reveling in one of the few moments she actually truly showed concern for him.

"Shall we get back to these improvements, Charlotte?", Margie asked.

Quickly drinking the two gallons of protein smoothie Jimmy made for her, she sighed in satisfaction before leaning over to read the diagrams and blueprints.

"Yes, we should," Charlotte said.

Jimmy curiously looked at what they were, though the head fog made sure he was soon ridiculously lost as they spoke.

"I have to admit," Margie exclaimed. James did a FANTASTIC job creating this program. It's a feat of miraculous science that is one hundred years ahead of its time."

Charlotte nodded her head, taking Margie's thoughts into account.

"It is," she added. "But with the nanites and the systematic gene splicing, I know I can push this to two hundred years! Five hundred years!"

Charlotte burst out laughing at the implications.

"Hell, I can probably push this, and MYSELF, one THOUSAND years ahead! Controllable evolution! And all James wanted to do was "the honorable thing" and "end crippling genetic deformities"! What a childish notion! Right, Jimmy?"

Jimmy blinked as he tried to push away the head fog to reply.

"Y-yeah, mama! It's a good notion!"

See what I mean?", Charlotte said, giving Margie a smirk and stroking her son's hair like a pet.

"Such a sweet and innocent boy, my Jimmy is! Now run along upstairs! Mama's gonna train with Margie some more in the Gravity Press."

As he watched his mama climb into a weird looking tube like machine nearby, he couldn't help but feel proud of himself in a small way. He was praised by his mama, he was useful to both her and Maggi- Mary- Marshi- the Pretty Lady and he dreamed about Franklin the Cocker Span-Yard. All in all today was a good day. As he walked up the steps, he hummed a happy song as the machine Charlotte climbed into whirred to life, and she screamed in determination as she used resistance training against four times Earth's gravity in her bid for more power in one of the many machines her son had built before she infected him with a set of reprogrammed nanites that made him the man he was today. And that docile servitude turned out to payoff in greater dividends than she or her son's ex-wife ever imagined as they continued their training for the day.


bertmacklinsbrother

Wow!  I know this is an unusual subject matter, and it is for me as well, but I really enjoyed the first snippet and am extremely interested to see it continue to develop.  I usually go for a more grounded and realistic approach to muscle growth, but I'll admit that I do enjoy a good sci-fi premise when it's well-written.  And I'm a sucker for domination that's mental as well as physical.

I hope you continue writing it and fleshing this story out!

Jaguar

Like something from The Outer Limits or Alfred Hitchcock.  Cool in that it is so cruel.  And breaking stereotypes (in this case about motherhood).  Short, makes its point, and its done.  No need to be labour the situation once its described. 


Not what I usually like, but this is very very well done.  Top quality.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like something from The Outer Limits or Alfred Hitchcock.  Cool in that it is so cruel.  And breaking stereotypes (in this case about motherhood).  Short, makes its point, and its done.  No need to be labour the situation once its described. 

That's actually what I was going for. I've found I'm good at writing cruel scenarios, which I honestly loathe. So, I figured with what people seem to normally post on here, I'd play with it and make it more like a short character study of a daily routine of a character in one of the more femdom/cruel dominant stories actually goes through and not "the fun bits".

thebaron

very interesting story I hope you continue with it. :clap: