Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

*BIG ARM GYM* HUGE Biceps stories - 30 inches AND OVER!

Started by Cm2100, April 22, 2010, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cm2100

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Grocery Store

Bicep Curls

Pumping Up

Mindy The Mechanic

Quite a Bang on the 4th of July




The Grocery Store

Last Saturday night I went into the local grocery
store as I do every Saturday night, but on this
particular occasion I got an unexpected surprise.  I
was about to buy some fresh fruit when I looked over
and saw this gorgeous Asian woman near me reaching for
some large grapefruits.  I could see that she had huge
forearms, that was all that was certain as she wore a
short-sleeved shirt.  I could imagine that she had
even bigger arms as that seemed logical to me. I said,
"excuse me for bothering you but I couldn't help but
notice your tremendously developed forearms."  "You
must be a bodybuilder."  She gave me a big smile and
said, "thanks for the compliment."  Yes, I've been
training for 10 years but I recently moved here from
out of state and haven't found a gym yet. I told her
that I'm a professional photographer and have many
friends at the 'Big Arm Gym' 2 miles from here.  They
cater to women who are really big and muscular, which
you must be from what I can see.  I'd be glad to go
there with you and introduce you to the owner and some
of my friends.  She thanked me by giving me a kiss and
she told me her name was Rachel. We continued to talk
and I picked out my groceries and she did the same.
When were outside next to her car I asked her if she
had any plans for the evening.  She did not and we
agreed to drive over to the gym I'd mentioned and she
became a member there with my assistance.
                                                     
We drove back to her place and I talked about my being
a professional photographer and loving the job for 20
years.  She was excited about getting back into
training again and getting bigger.  I said, "good for
you, you get as big as you want and I'll be around to
support you."   She made dinner for us as it was
getting to be that time.  It was the least she could
do for me she said after I had been so nice to suggest
her joining that gym and for my overall kindness and
support.                                             
         After dinner she wanted to do some posing for
me and said again that she would get bigger soon.  She
went upstairs to change into something more
comfortable and I waited to see what her muscles were
like under that shirt she had on when we met.  I was
very happily surprised 2 minutes later when she came
downstairs flexing her huge biceps.  She said they
were 22 inches but pumped they are 24.  I felt them
and they were tremendous.  She said, "they will be 28
inches in the near future."

I soon found out she was 5-10 and weighed 220 pounds
all muscle.  She had a 52 inch chest and 36 inch
quads. She asked me how tall I was and my weight and I
answered 6-1 and 190 pounds.  She laughed and said,
I've got dumbbells I use for warmups that are heavier
than you."  She then lifted me easily in the air with
one arm and pumped me over her head 50 times before
she put me down on the ground.  "I wanted you to see
what kind of strength I possess.  "I can lift 600
pounds over my head."  She then went over to get a
huge barbell of 600 pounds and lifted it easily over
her head 10 times.  This was all getting me really
turned on and she noticed the bulge in my pants.  She
said, "let me take you upstairs and see what I can do
with that swelling in your pants."  She carried me in
her arms and put me on the bed.  She ripped off my
clothes and started sucking on my erect member. It was
wonderful and I came in her mouth a few minutes later.

We then took a little nap.  Suddenly I'm awakened by
having Rachel giving me a wonderful blowjob again.
This time, though, she puts my erect member inside
her. Her pussy is very hot, wet, and tight.  We moved
slowly at first then she increases the speed and says,
"now the real fun starts."  After a short time I feel
a tremendous sensastion from within her as she has the
first of several orgasms.  I come with her after her
initial orgasm and we both moan and moan repeatedly. 

We then went to sleep shortly after.  We agreed to go
to the Big Arm Gym the next day so I can get some good
pictures of her pumping up and flexing.  It should
take 2 hours to get a real good workout she said.
Then we will go back to her place for more sex, we
couldn't wait. Rachel and I slept good that night.
                                                     
We went over to the Big Arm Gym the next morning after
Rachel made us a nice healthy breakfast.  I then
photographed her for most of 2 hours, taking breaks to
watch her in amazement as she worked her upper body
that day.  She was really big when she was done with
her workout.  Her arms were a full 24 inches now,
huge, hard, and hot.  She went off to shower and I
visited with the owner who said that business was
really good and lots of women are joining every day.
She would keep me posted on the new women.  I was the
'official' photographer at the gym now.  Rachel came
out looking beautiful. We went back to her place.  She
was hungry after her workout and I was about ready for
some food myself.  Rachel made us lunch and then we
moved upstairs for some more indoor activities.

We quickly removed each other's clothes.  She wasn't
worried about getting sweaty again.  She loved having
sex and was loving the way I made her feel.  She
appreciated the positive attention I gave to her and
was glad I turned her on.  I told her that Asian women
always turned me on, but she was by far the most
massive Asian woman I had ever met.  I began to kiss
her passionately and let my mouth move down her neck.
I continued to kiss her steel-like abs which she
worked furiously at the gym.  She would do thousands
of crunches and they were beautiful to see and feel
and suck on.  Then I slid my tongue to her clitoris
and into her wet pussy.  Rachel was moaning and
moaning telling me not to stop.  All the while my
penis was throbbing with pleasure at everything my
hands and tongue were doing to her muscular body.
After about 20 more minutes or so, but who's counting,
she let me get on top of her and I slipped inside her.
She and I came together soon after I got inside.  She
was different than most women I'd been with, the fact
that she would reach her orgasm and orgasms very
quickly.  She was just a very sexy and horny woman.
O.K. by me.                                           
                    We talked about how she got into
bodybuilding.  Rachel said that she was always big and
athletic, but never really muscular.  She got
seriously into lifting and bodybuilding after breaking
her leg one year while skiing.  "I found out that I
could put on muscle really quickly and therefore add a
lot of weight, muscle weight to my physique."  I've
put on 50 pounds of muscle in the past year, she
said."  I just love the way my body looks and love
that I turn you on so much." "Speaking of turning me
on," I said.  She took the hint and we began kissing
each other and touching each other again.  I had her
sit her moist pussy over my mouth and I began to lick
her thoroughly.  She was moaning again. After a few
minutes of this she was able to reach an orgasm and I
then had her sit on my now erect member.  She slowly
moved up and down and would from time to time flex her
24 inch biceps high above me.  It was a great view,
her massive muscles, and seeing her pussy going up and
down on me.  We soon came together and she continued
to come and come long after I was through with my
orgasm. We then talked some more until it became
dinnertime.  As before Rachel made us a great meal.
After dinner we would have each other for dessert.
Rachel mentioned that she had some whipped cream that
she wanted to use.  I could hardly wait.

Rachel carried me and the whipped cream upstairs.  She
began by putting whipped cream on my penis.  I was
getting aroused every second she touched me.  She
slowly put her sweet mouth on my erect member and
slowly went up and down on me for several minutes and
then I came all over her mouth.  She wanted every drop
of me and the whipped cream.  Now it was my turn to
satisfy her.                                         
                                                     
I began by putting whipped cream all over her
immensely muscular chest and touched every bit of her.
I sucked on her breasts and she was moaning.  Then I
put some whipped cream on her clitoris and inside her
pussy.  I used my mouth all over her and within
minutes she was having one orgasm after another.  We
rested awhile and then I got on top of her and put my
penis in her.  She reached orgasm within seconds of my
penetrating her and I came soon after.  She was
something else in bed and we loved being with each
other.  We decided to call it a day, or night, as it
was.  With Thanksgiving quickly approaching we both
had a lot to be thankful for and I said "I'm so happy
that I met you at the grocery store."  She said "you
can say that again."


Cm2100

Bicep Curls




The other day I got a call from a female bodybuilder
that I had never met.  Her name was Leslie and she
said that she'd like to meet me soon for pictures.
Leslie then said that she might sound a little winded
right now since she's doing bicep curls.  I assumed
she was at The Big Arm Gym and calling from her cell
phone.  She said "I am calling from my cell phone but
I'm calling from your driveway!  I've been curling the
back of your car for the last 2 minutes."  I couldn't
believe it.  I said "I'll be right out."  She told me
that she had just done 50 reps with her left arm and
for me to watch her curl with her massive right arm.
After I watched her finish she said "go ahead and feel
these huge arms, they measure 36 1/2 inches."  I was
really getting hard and she noticed.  Leslie said "Now
I'm going to make you come in your pants."  She then
put one hand on the bulge in my pants and made me come
all over my pants just like she said.  As a bonus she
helped me out of my pants and continued to suck on my
penis and balls.  She did a fine job.  We then had
some lunch and would continue to get to know each
other better.                                         
                                                     
      Leslie was quite a sight to see.  She was 33
years old. Her measurements were 60-26-40.  She had 38
inch quads just a little bigger than her arms, which
were incredible.  I then began to play with her as I
wanted to feel her muscles and make her feel good as
well.  I began kissing her and feeling her massive
arms. I then played with her thick chest and breasts.
It was easy to see how this amazon woman could
benchpress 1800 pounds.  I then began playing with her
pussy and clitoris with my fingers and tongue.  Leslie
said "you are driving me crazy, but don't stop."  I
didn't.  I continued until she had several orgasms.
Leslie then picked me up in the air and benchpressed
me easily about 50 times and then said "go behind my
massive quads and put your erect member in my pussy.
I want you."  I entered her hot, wet hole.  In seconds
Leslie came and her powerful orgasm made me come.  We
were both moaning and moaning with sure pleasure.  We
took a break and then I would take lots of pictures of
the musclewoman.
                                                     
For the next hour or so I took lots of pictures of
her, nude and in various outfits.  We were both
enjoying ourselves very much.  We were both ready to
have sex again by this time and we prepared to do just
that.                                                 
         I put some oil all over her butt and all over
her thick quads.  I gave her a nice massage for 10
minutes or so and then she said "go ahead and stick it
in me, I want you."  I entered her doggie style and
after only a few minutes we both came.  It was a great
orgasm for both of us.  Leslie wanted more and I made
her come 2 more times with my fingers.  We then had a
snack and would continue to have more sex.     
                                                     
Leslie talked to me about how she has always been big
and muscular.  When she was 18 her biceps were already
over 22 inches and she was benchpressing 600 pounds at
a bodyweight of 200.  The muscle kept coming and she
loved to get bigger and stronger.  Over the years
she's gotten incredibly big while training at the Big
Arm Gym.  Leslie then went through a nice posing
routine for me as  I got really turned on with each
flex of her might muscles.  She then got on top of me
and I slid into her moist pussy.  She went nice and
slow enjoying every movement.  Over the next few
minutes she went faster and faster and then we both
came together very powerfully.  We then got dressed
and we went outside to her SUV.  She was going to do
some automobile lifting next.
                                                     
As a warmup Leslie lifted the back end of her SUV
overhead 10 times.  She was quite strong to say the
least.  Then she got under the rear of her car and
promptly benchpressed its weight another 10 times.  I
was getting very aroused and she said "hang in there
I'm not quite done yet."  Leslie then went to the
front of her SUV and took a few deep breaths and
lifted the automobile overhead and then continued to
push it up over and over again. She ended up doing 8
reps!  By now I was close to coming and she put me in
the back seat of the SUV and gave me a wonderful
blowjob as I reached up to feel her massive arms.
Afterwards we went to her house for dinner and I would
spend the night later.
                                                     
We had a great dinner.  Leslie was a great cook in
addition to her other talents.  We soon went into her
bedroom for more fun.  She grabbed a steel bar out of
her spare room in which she also had lots of weight
equipment and would soon bend it for me.             

With very little effort Leslie bent the bar in half,
but she was not done yet.  She continued to bend the
bar back and forth for several minutes and to my
amazement the bar eventually broke in two!  I was so
turned on.  Leslie then had me stick it to her doggy
style.  I grabbed her massive arms as I went in and
out.  It only took a short time before we both came
together.  We both continued to move and Leslie came
soon again.  After a short break we would get a snack
and then go at it again.
                                                     
We felt energized again after a snack and we kissed
each other for a few minutes and then I put my erect
member into her always moist pussy.  After 10 minutes
of nice deep thrusts we both came together.  Leslie
then came once more as I was still hard enough to keep
her excited.  We talked for awhile and then I began to
give her a massage.  Leslie had some special oil that
she wanted me to use which had not only a pleasant
smell but it was to heighten the sexual activities we
would perform. I put some on her breasts and some all
over her clitoris and pussy.  She soon came again and
again. It was now my turn to have her use the oil on
me.  She put some on my penis and I instantly got hard
and she slowly sucked on my erect member and fondled
my balls. I soon came and it was a tremendous orgasm.
Leslie enjoyed making me feel good and I certainly
enjoyed turning her on too.  We soon went to bed and
would play with each other more in the morning.
                                                     
We got up early and took a shower together then we
hopped into bed again.  Leslie sucked on me for a
minute and then got on top of me.  After a few minutes
of her going up and down on my erect member we both
came together.  We then had breakfast and we would
soon go our separate ways till later that day.       
                                                     
Before we left however, Leslie wanted to do some more
benchpressing.  She got under the back of my car and
with one arm she easily benchpressed my car 10 times.
Then she said "with my huge right arm I will jerk you
off while I continue to benchpress the car with my
left arm."  I was ready.  I was so excited by this
twist on the usual handjob that I soon came after only
20 seconds or so while Leslie did another 3 or 4 reps
in the meantime.  We then kissed for a minute and made
a date to get our bodies together that night again for
more fun. Leslie was quite a woman!     

Cm2100

Pumping Up



I met a tremendous woman at the gas station/mini-mart
the other day.  I was pumping gas and I looked over
and a huge female bodybuilder was doing the same.
Before she left I made sure to meet the musclewoman.
Her name was Jan and she trained at the Big Arm Gym,
no surprise to me.  She was wearing short sleeves and
I could see how massive she was.  Jan said that she is
40 years old and been training 20 years and her biceps
were over 36 inches. I was really impressed and I was
surprised that she was 40, I would have guessed 30 or
32.  I told her that I'm a professional photographer
and that I'd love to photograph her for Massive Muscle
Magazine, the magazine I shoot for.  She agreed and we
went over to her place.
                                                     
It was only 11 am and we had all day.  Jan had taken
the day off from work so there no conflicts there.  I
gave her several issues of the magazine which she
enjoyed.  She recognized many of the pictures as she
knew a lot of the women from the gym that I had
already photographed and I told her I would get her in
the magazine as well.  I had her pose in her shorts, a
bikini, and a dress.  We spent about an hour at it.
Somehow I was able to control my sexual desires but I
would soon have sex with Jan.  Jan said "I'm 6-3 and
weigh 330 pounds, not an ounce of fat on this body."
We measured her arms and they were 36 inches but were
soon 36 1/2 after she did many reps with some heavy
dumbbells.  I then asked "are you getting turned on
showing off for me?"  Jan said "I sure am."  We then
went into the bedroom and we began kissing each other
and I was in awe at how thick all her muscles were.  I
soon got hard and she then sucked on my erect member
for a short time and then I slid myself inside her
pussy.  After a few minutes we both came and Jan said
"that was pretty nice, we need to that again and
again. Let's have lunch first, though."  That sounded
like a good idea and we had a really nice lunch and
then soon went back into her bedroom.
                                                     
Jan mentioned that her biceps were actually the same
size as her quads, both 36 1/2 inches.  I then
massaged her beautifully muscled legs and then I put 2
fingers inside her pussy and made her come 4 times
over the next 30 minutes.  She said "you are quite
good at that."   I thanked her and soon would enter
her pussy.                                           
           Jan sucked on my penis and then I soon
entered her doggy style.  She said "make me come over
and over again."  I said, "you bet I will."  I went
nice and slow for several minutes and then increased
the speed. Jan came soon after I did that and I
continued to move deeper and deeper and then finally
we both came together.  We were both quite happy.  Jan
then said that before dinner she would like to pump up
her arms and chest by lifting her Jeep and SUV
outside.                                             
                 I had seen her Jeep, which she drove
when I met her.  I had not seen the SUV as yet.  She
warmed up by easily curling the Jeep, which she did 50
times with each arm and I then felt how huge and hard
they were.  She then benchpressed the rear end 50
times alternating between her left and her right arms.
Jan said "benchpressing the rear end of my Jeep with
both arms would be silly as I can do it with just one
arm."   We then went to the front of her car and she
lifted the front overhead 50 times.  She could do 100
reps but decided to stop at 50.  For a final lift she
performed 50 benchpresses with the front of her Jeep
and I was very impressed and turned on by this
performance.  She was not done, however.  She then
went over to where her SUV was parked and then
benchpressed the rear end 10 times and then to really
impress me she was able to benchpress the front of her
SUV 3 times.  She could see I was close to coming and
we went into her house.  She stroked my erect member a
few times and I came all over her chest and arms.
That really turned her on and I then made her come
several times with my fingers and then we stopped for
dinner.                            Jan was an
excellent cook in addition to her sexual talents.  We
soon headed for the bedroom again.  I put my penis in
between her thick, rippling chest.  Jan made me hard
very quickly by bouncing her pectoral muscles around
my ever-thickening member.  I soon entered her doggy
style which was my favorie and Jan's favorite as well.
After a fer minutes of deep thrusting movements Jan
came while I continued to push ahead.  I came a few
minutes later joining Jan.  We both moaned and moaned
as we came.  We then rested for a few minutes.       

After a short break Jan pumped up her massive biceps
by doing lots of pushups right above me so that every
rep she would kiss my penis.  She said "let's see if I
can reach 200 before you are either hard enough to go
inside me or I need to just finish you off with my
mouth."  At 200 she stopped and I had not come but I
definitely wanted to get inside her great pussy again.
I was quite hard and I put myself inside her.  She was
on top and after a minute she came and I joined her
seconds later.  It was a tremendous orgasm for both of
us. We were pretty tired but would have sex again
before we went to sleep.
                                                     
Before our last sexual encounter of the evening I gave
Jan a nice massage, upper and lower body.  She was
moaning when I was rubbing her thick quads and I soon
put 2 fingers inside her and I also played with her
clitoris.  I made her come several times and then I
got inside of her doggy style.  Jan came very soon
after I entered her.  She said "you feel so good.
Give it to me harder and we'll come together soon."   
A few minutes later that's just what happened.  We
came together and then held each other for several
minutes and then soon fell asleep that way.  That
wasn't a bad way to fall asleep! 
                                                     
We both slept very well and we soon got up and
showered.  Before breakfast we had sex.  I got on top
of her and for the next 15 minutes I thrust myself
deep inside of her and she would moan off and on.  Jan
came after a few minutes, then a second time.  Finally
I came with her and we both felt tremendous.
Breakfast was very enjoyable and then we both went
outside to her Jeep.  She was going to go to work soon
but had time to make me come again one more time.  I
watched her easily lift the rear end of the Jeep
overhead 20 times.  That got me aroused, then she did
another 10 reps with the front end.  She saw I was
nice and hard and she lifted me into the Jeep.  The
windows were tinted and nobody could look in.  Jan
then gave me a blowjob in the back seat and I was
quite happy.  We then went our separate ways but made
a dinner date for that night.  I was taking this
musclewoman out to eat and then later we would have
lots of sex for dessert!

The Gov

Wow, I haven't seen stories from the Big Arm Gym in ages!  Karma given!

Cm2100

Mindy The Mechanic



I took my car in for an oil change last week.
Everything went smoothly and I got a wonderful
surprise as the mechanic was a woman.  Her name is
Mindy and she is a very big bodybuilder. I soon found
out she is very strong to say the least. I was getting
ready to leave when she said that she had dropped one
of her tools under the car, a wrench in fact.  I
watched as she got down on her knees and with one arm
easily lifted the back end of my car high enough to
reach and grab the tool.  My tool was getting nice and
hard watching this feat.  I said, "that's really
incredible.  You must train at the Big Arm Gym."  She
said, "Oh, are you familiar with that place?"  I told
her that I'm a professional photographer and that
taking pictures of big female bodybuilders is my
specialty.  I said I had photographed a lot of the
women from the gym.  She was really impressed and she
said, "let's go to my place." You haven't even seen my
muscles yet.  But before we do that let's go into my
private bathroom, I need to clean my hands really well
because I'm going to make you come for me!"  She soon
slowly jerked me off as I grabbed onto a very thick
arm.  She had taken off her shirt so I could feel what
she had muscle-wise.  She told me they were 33 inches
but are 36 pumped.  I'd get to see them that size
later that night.  We then went over to her place. 
                                                     
We both got out of our clothes.  Mindy was incredibly
built.  She said, "my measurements are 58-24-38 and I
have 38 inch quads.  We kissed for a minute and I was
plenty hard already.  I then massaged her massive
biceps and soon got inside her wet pussy.  Mindy felt
so good and after a few minutes we both came.  I then
put two fingers inside her and made her come 3 more
times over the next 30 minutes.  She said, I love your
fingers, but I mostly love your big organ.  Let's eat
dinner now and then make love the rest of the night."
Ok by me! 
                                                     
Before we had sex again I took about 100 pictures of
her, nude and in a bikini.  I also had her pump up her
arms with her two 500 pound dumbbells that she used.
Her arms got bigger and bigger and I finally measured
them.  They were 36 inches around just like she said
they were.  I knew she wasn't kidding.  I then grabbed
her biceps from behind as I put my organ inside Mindy
doggy style.  She was ready for me and she came within
a minute.  She wasn't finished.  She came 2 more times
and I came with her in the meantime.  Her powerful
pussy muscles kept me hard awhile longer adding to her
wonderful climaxes.  After a short break we were back
in bed again.   
                                                     
Mindy went through a series of poses for me.  I was
tremendously impressed with her most muscular pose in
particular.  Her upperbody exploded with huge muscles
bulging out and I held onto as much as I could at a
time.  I then sucked on her great breasts and then put
my erect member in-between them.  She flexed her pecs
over and over again and after a few minutes I spilled
my juices all over her.  She said, "I'm glad to see
you like my chest muscles as well."  I said, "I love
all your muscles." We then kissed each other for
several minutes before going in the kitchen for some
dessert.                     
Dessert was very good and it gave us plenty of energy
that we needed for sex the rest of the night.  Before
doing so we went outside so I could watch Mindy do
some car lifting.  So far she had lifted my car with
one arm nearly over her head, back at her auto repair
shop.  Now I was going to see more great lifting.  I
had her lift her SUV.  She started off by getting down
on her knees and with one arm she lifted the back of
the vehicle overhead with just one arm while I cheered
her on.  She then went under the back of the SUV and I
had her do benchpresses.  Mindy lifted the back end a
total of 20 times, although she said she could do more
reps but wanted to use her energy on benchpressing the
front of her car, and then to screwing me some more
afterwards!  Mindy then went over to the front end and
after some deep breaths she pressed this big car 5
times.  I went over to her and she saw that my pants
were bulging out from all the excitement and she said,
"let's take care of you right away."  She carried me
inside the house and slowly jerked me off as I moaned
and moaned, all the while holding on to one of her 36
inch massive arms.  After a short break I would enter
her wet pussy again.                                 
                                                     
I got on top of Mindy and moved in and out, changing
speeds from time to time.  Mindy was close to coming,
I could tell, and I went faster and faster and we both
came together.  Mindy then continued to squeeze her
pussy muscles and I continued to move and she reached
another orgasm.  She said, "let me get some whipped
cream and get you hard again."  After catching our
breaths, Mindy then put some whipped cream over my
member.  She licked nice and slowly and from time to
time she would touch my balls and lick them as well.
As my erection grew and grew Mindy decided she wanted
me inside of her right away and she got on top of my
pole.  She went up and down, up and down, and finally
after some time, we both reached orgasms again and
then took a short nap.  It turned out to be about an
hour, but we needed the rest.  We would have sex again
before bedtime, we told each other.  We definitely
would! 
                                                     
I then watched Mindy do pushups for the next 20
minutes.   She said, "I can easily do 1000 pushups and
I will now demonstrate for you.  After I'm done we'll
screw again, big boy!"  I was getting really turned on
watching her arms and chest rippling with each pushup.
When she had done 1000, we kissed each other and then
I played with her massive chest.  I was plenty hard by
this time.  I got inside of her doggy style and I was
able to keep myself in control for quite awhile.
Mindy came 2 times before we came together.  It was
great way to end the day.  We were very tired but very
happy.  We kissed each other good night and said that
we would continue where we left off the next morning.
Mindy said, "we'll have plenty of time for sex before
I go to work.  My pussy will be ready for you!"
                                                     
After a shower we both hopped in bed again, actually
Mindy carried me over to the bed and started sucking
on my member.  I got hard quickly and I soon slid into
her pussy, which as she said would be ready for me and
it was nice and hot and wet!  I slowly moved for
several minutes as we both moaned with each movement.
Mindy soon came and I felt her powerful pussy muscles
around my member.  After a few seconds of this great
feeling of her orgasm, I then came.  We both kept
moving another minute and then Mindy came a second
time.  Her pussy kept pulsating for at least a minute
and she then hugged me very tightly in appreciation.
We then had breakfast and every so often I would feel
her huge biceps and it would instantly turn me on.
After breakfast we went back to the bedroom for one
last time that morning.  We would screw again that
night, we planned.  This time Mindy got on top of my
erect member and she moved up and down for 10 minutes
or so before she came.  She continued to move faster
and faster and I couldn't help myself and we both came
together.  It was a tremendous orgasm for both of us.
We caught our breaths and then took a break.  We soon
got on our clothes and headed outside.  We then kissed
each other goodbye and said in unison, "see you later
for some good screwing!"


Cm2100

Quite a Bang on the 4th of July



I had a very pleasant 4th of July this year.  A woman,
Janice, from the Big Arm Gym called me and we got
together.  We had never met but she knew that I'm the
official photographer for the gym and that I love
photographing really huge female bodybuilders.  She
said, "come on over and we'll make our own fireworks!"
I found out she is 28 years old and has 32 inch
biceps.                                               
        I arrived at 5 pm for dinner and she was
wearing a sexy red dress which showed off her muscles
perfectly.  I was instantly aroused and she said, "I
see you like what I'm wearing, but I don't plan on
wearing this dress much longer!"  She soon took it off
and she had me suck on her breasts and then I put 2
fingers into her pussy which was already quite moist.
After only a minute or so Janice came and she wanted
to keep on coming so she put my erect member inside of
her.  In another minute we both came together and I
knew that Janice would keep moving until she was
satisfied yet again.  I was right.  We then had dinner
much later than we thought, but we weren't
complaining.

Janice then posed for me and I took about 100 pictures
of her.   Her measurements are 54-22-36 and she stands
5'10" tall.  Before we had sex again Janice
demonstrated her strength by bending a barbell in half
right next to me and she watched my member get real
big and hard.  I soon got inside of her again and we
both moaned and moaned for several minutes and we both
came in unison. 

Before we continued with our good fun we took a break
and had dessert.  It was pumpkin cheesecake, one of my
favorites!  We now had plenty of energy to screw the
night away.                                           
                                                     
Janice and I then kissed awhile and I was plenty hard
again by this time.  She got on top of me and she felt
great.  Every so often she would stop moving and just
squeeze her pussy muscles tightly in case I forgot she
was there.  It felt so good I nearly came just from
that but she soon sped up the pace and we did finally
come together a few minutes later.

We took a short breather where I learned a little of
Janice's muscular past.  Janice said, "I've always
been big and strong and muscular.  When I was in high
school my biceps were already over 20 inches and I was
much stronger than all the guys I dated.  That was
often a problem as I didn't get a lot of dates, but I
survived."  She then said that she kept putting on the
muscle and eventually joined the Big Arm Gym.  Once at
the gym the muscle grew even faster!                 
                                                     
All of this talk about muscles got both of us turned
on again.  Janice lifted me up in the air with one of
her thick arms and began to suck on my member, which
was getting longer by the second.  After a minute of
this I got inside of her wet pussy.  She moved up and
down for several minutes until we came together.  The
orgasms were quite intense and we then held each other
for some time.  I loved holding her thick biceps and
she loved being touched.  She often said, "I get
really hot and wet when you fondle my massive biceps!"
  After a short break we would have some more fun.   
                                                     
                For a change of pace we went into her
garage where she kept her big truck.  Janice then
said, "watch me benchpress my truck.  That should get
you up and hard again!"  She was right.  I watched her
benchpress the truck at least 50 times and then she
carried me into the house for one more round before we
went to sleep.                                       
                I then put my throbbing organ inside
of her pussy.  We were both very horny still and it
only took about a minute for us both to orgasm
together.  I continued to move and Janice came again.
She said, "this has been the best 4th of July I've
ever had."  I said, "that goes for me too."  We then
went to sleep.                                       
                            The next morning we
continued where we left off.  I entered her doggy
style, which was one of Janice's favorite positions as
well.  She and I moaned with each deep thrust I made
and finally after several minutes of this we both
came.  We then had breakfast.  It was difficult to
keep our hands off of each other, but we managed some
how.  Janice and I went back in bed for one more screw
before she went off to work.                         
                                        Janice then
said, "I want to come at least 2 more times before I
go to work.  Can you do that?"  I said, "you bet!"  I
entered her doggy style as before.  Janice came within
a minute and I continued to move in and out.  Seconds
later she came again along with me.  She said, "don't
stop.  That was only 2 orgasms."  I stayed hard long
enough for Janice to reach her third orgasm and she
screamed aloud in pleasure.   We soon headed outside
and kissed each other goodbye.  We would meet again
very soon for more sex and muscle fun.               
                   

maxflax

Hi there! :)  :wob:

This Thread is for people like me, who really love stories of women with really huge biceps! Those that rise over their heads when they flex and stuff...  I personally prefer stories in that genre, in which the female characters (i prefer more than just one ;D) can let their biceps grow even bigger by their own will...

I'll just start here with a few of my favorite stories - You're welcome to add yours :)

  - Basically all the stories of [Paul Smith]...

  - Out of Control! [zimbot57]
       Many parts and kinda slow growth but the characters just grow bigger and bigger every part ;)

  - Just How Big Do You Want It? [zimbot57]
       Just one female character but that doesn't make her smaller! Many parts again...   :funny:

  - El_Roy_1999 wrote Whatever the Price! in response to this thread.

       It's here => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey, here's maxflax!