Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by ks10306, March 01, 2021, 12:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ks10306

Looking for a story I read earlier with a girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife who are both into fitness. The husband is shorter than his wife and very aggressive initially. The wife switches her protein powder for her husbands new and advanced one and outgrows him. There is also some sparring in the story with another female character

Any help finding it would be appreciated


seldom

That's the story "Mine!" written by me. Glad you like it! It's in the anthology "Stealing Muscle" with a bunch of other good stories. I recommend you pick up a copy on that big online bookseller everyone buys from. If you can't do that, email me at my yahoo address and I'll send you a pdf.

I am working on a revised and expanded 2nd edition that I plan to release with the original "some time in the future," which is the only deadline I am able to adhere to.

P.S. I should mention that all proceeds from the anthology go to charity, so you'll be doing the world a solid by buying it.

ks10306

Hey thanks a lot Seldom! I actually bought the anthology earlier and couldnt quite place where the story was from. Needless to say I was a fan and look forward to more of your work in the future.

Karthikkr25

Hai seldom, how can I go to that anthology. Is there any link? I want to read more of your stories.

seldom

Kindle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paperback: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom

My other stories can be found on my DA page and Diana the Valkyrie site, both under seldomlasts