Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

Started by 009eli, July 20, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

009eli

Hi all... Wow... Thanks everyone for the continued interest in this story. I have to say its been humbling to see that these stories have had such resonance so thanks for the continued interest. I havent been to these boards that much recently due to some life changes -- all of which are good! so no worries -- but I came back because TC told me about Madsoam's latest which I suggest everyone check out as its some of the best writing around but he also told me this thread was getting some ?s about when the next chapters were coming. I can say this I do definitely have more ideas for these stories -- I like to think of these series with continuing storylines and not so much beginning or end so expect more from the adventures of Mrs J and Lawrence.

I have had a chance to at least start on the next installment and make some notes and get some pages but its just a matter of finding the time to balance work/personal life and get some writing in. That being said my goal is to get this next chapter posted by the end of the year and it will definitely be a continuation of the Lawrence and Jinni story line so hopefully that will make everyone happy.

I have also been playing with the idea of maybe leading up to the stories release to do a Q&A type thing with Jinni where you post your questions for her and I can type up her replies. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in as well

Anyways thanks again for the continued interest its nice to know that in the midst of all the writers and crazy storylines going on here people are still interested in the simple storyline of Jinni and Lawerece so hopefully you find the next chapters worth of the story. Hope everyone is safe and healthy - Eli


pramitsen2008

This is probably my most favorite of stories. Really excited when the next chapter will come up.

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... That being said my goal is to get this next chapter posted by the end of the year and it will definitely be a continuation of the Lawrence and Jinni story line so hopefully that will make everyone happy.

No pressure or anything, but - maaaaannnn, I need my Jinni fix, like, bad, man...!