LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sweet Auntie

Started by Brfan, February 23, 2021, 02:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QBikk, I appreciate your words and respect them. However (and I'm not sure if that's what you disliked about their intimacy) from the beginning I tried to make clear that they weren't blood related, and more than that, that they were never close as family. So, despite the use of the word 'aunt' by Tommy, he never really saw her as his aunt, just as Tina for sure never saw him as her nephew.

In the end, I tried to stay away from any violence (which is a common thing in my stories). Although Tina had always been physically dominant, Tommy also had a way of offering her some support for her own insecurities, the ones that her muscles couldn't hide. They learned through their summer how to love (or at least appreciate) the best and the worst in them.

Actually, sorry for the misunderstanding. I approved them going in this direction, they are not family related.
I wrote that I don't see a future for them, but no doubting the intimacy they share. MacOS is kind enough to correct my English and replace my words sometimes. Sorry about that.
You have something to be proud of with this story. Very well written.

QBikk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

rodman

 :hey: Thanks for the story and for the possibility of an encore. I'm looking forward to seeing you tie up and complete the rest of the summer relationship between them. :thanks:

Activeoneguy

Awesome story, I looked forward to each addition.  Thank you.

caligonesque

Wow what a nice story!

It's nice to read a softer story that isn't based on domination. :)
I'm discovering your writing skills, you really have talent!
I really liked this slow relationship from Tommy's point of view.

Many thanks.

WapWap

Absolutely fabulous.  This was easily your best story yet. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

Amazing story! The buildup paid off magnificently, loved how you showed that the relationshipbenefited was a two-way street. A bit of domination can add a little spice, but at the end of the day nothing beats a good old loving relationship.