Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The most intelligent girl on HBC

Started by Marcellis, March 16, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcellis

Hello everyone,

I am wondering who is the smartest girl on hbc.

This week I chatted with Fieryfitness and Youngsensation. Well, both are extremely intelligent.

Fieryfitness showed me she once scored 127 in an iq-test. Is also a very nice lady.

Youngsensation is incredibly strong but humiliated me even more when I let her know what my iq (105) is. She said it was bad and was sure she would score higher than me. She also speaks 5 languages. That young girl is awesome.

Kind regards,

Marcellis


Marcellis

Hi,

Wild Rose is not only strong and beautiful but also a Mensa member. She showed me her membership card, but I still don't know her real name. Does anyone know?



Marcellis

The beautiful Gemini_Issues said she scored 129 in an iq-test some years ago. Still haven't gone private with her tough. Does anybody know her real name?

FitFan2019

I just cammed 1-1 with GEMINI_ISSUES and she AMAZING!

FCMVP

 I know FitUnicorn said she had a masters degree in something. She's very articulate and fun to talk to. And incredibly sexy.

zarkpch

Symphony Queen (plus she's getting bigger).
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mariobkei

Babybeefcake for me... she's amazing

sodanhc

Symphony Queen for me too. Very intelligent and seductive, getting big too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jstans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Symphony Queen for me too. Very intelligent and seductive, getting big too.

I really like talking with her. We've discussed literature, art and psychology in one on one before. She's an incredibly interesting person.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elbe

Jodi Leigh strikes me as one of the most intelligent and eloquent by far. There are not that many I'd gladly consider spending time with just chatting, but she is one where that can happen.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mscene

 Symphony Queen is the most intelligent girl I've chatted with on hbc. I consider myself a deep thinking person but she matches me and goes further intellectually. Such a turn on aside from the incredibly sensual posing.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Difficult to say something about the intelligence as comunication rarely goes into that direction.

However these girl are well eductated and its a pleasure to run a conversation: NoahTrapQueen, FireNIce, MuscleGeisha, and especially: IFBBPro.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login