⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Massive Ginny

Started by tttrbn, March 05, 2021, 03:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tttrbn

Virginia "Ginny" McKay was never the most active person. Growing up, she always preferred sedentary activities like reading, watching TV, and using social media once that was in vogue. That isn't to say she wasn't a social person, however; that couldn't be further from the truth. From a young age Ginny loved to be around people, and could easily make friends all throughout elementary school. Her only flaw was that she felt no draw to play sports or engage in any kind of physical activity beyond the bare minimum needed to get around. This, combined with her parents' willingness to provide her with as much food as she wanted, lead to her gaining a lot of weight in her early childhood.

Her extra weight was never something Ginny was taught to be ashamed of, at least not at home. Her parents never made her feel like her being heavy was a problem or that it made her ugly. They loved her all the same, and never pushed her to be skinny like a young girl "should" be. Children, however, can be quite cruel, and a small group of bullies started to make fun of Ginny due to her size. Although she never took it much to heart, thanks to her strong support network, her parents decided to take action. Her father, Alfred, would frequently ask if she wanted to go on walks or short hikes, or ride their bikes if weather permitted, but his intent was to help her develop a balance in activities in her life.

Ginny's mother, Gabrielle, worried about the longterm effects of all the junk food she was letting her daughter eat, decided to take a different tac. Slowly, over the course of her middle school years, Gabrielle swapped out the snacks in their home with healthier options, and was much more mindful about the meals she prepared for Ginny. Over time, Ginny ended up enjoying the healthier alternatives far more than due ever enjoyed the junk.

There was a hidden downside to these changes, however. Due to Ginny's enjoyment of the new food and the additional appetite she was developing from her exercise, she ended up eating more than ever and gained even more weight! By the time she had finished high school, Ginny weighed 200 pounds at only 5'1" tall. She was happy, though, and her parents were glad she was being active and eating right, even if she was eating more than she ought to. Even the bullies at her school never gave her much trouble. Certainly as they got older the stopped targeting her due to her weight, and her perennially bubbly and positive attitude won them over with their increased maturity.

Her summer before college was very much a celebration of the journey she had taken up to that point, with much time being spent going to parties, hanging out with friends, and preparing for the biggest change in her life to date. Ginny's confidence was at an all time high by the day she had to move in to her dorm, and she truly felt she was ready to tackle college!

***

As the sun creeps up the horizon on the morning of her last final exam of the semester, Ginny sits at her desk, furiously going over notes, trying to calm the anxiety she feels. Getting up from her chair, she says to herself, "OK, I just need to get some breakfast, take a quick nap, and then I can do some more reading on my way there. If I'm lucky, I can scrape together a C for this class."

Ginny attempts to put on some sweatpants before going out, only to realize that they no longer fit her. Barely able to go up her legs as they were, she simply could not fit her stomach inside them, and if she couldn't hide her stomach everyone would see how fat she has become and laugh at her. Shorts it is.

Her first semester had been very challenging, both academically and emotionally. Ginny thought all the love and support she had received from her friends and family would have prepared her for this, but within her first week Ginny knew she was completely out of get depth. The classes were harder than anything she had taken before, which lead to her struggling to keep up, which lead to copious stress eating. The stress eating lead to her feeling bad about herself, which lead to her being unable to focus in class, which lead to her struggling to keep up. It was a vicious cycle, the results of which were a tenuous 2.0 GPA for the semester and nearly 50 new pounds added to her frame, bringing her up to 250.

Standing before the mirror in her dorm, her hair a mess from not sleeping, her clothes not fitting her right from her added weight, and the impending doom of yet another final she wasn't prepared for looming over her, Ginny broke down and started crying, harder than she ever had before. She was a mess. She was a failure. And she was fat. This was the first time she truly felt shame for these things, and she just wanted to cry and cry until her problems went away.

A few minutes into her sobbing, Ginny's roommate Anna walked in, returning from morning practice. At this moment, Ginny looked at Anna with pure resentment, because she represented everything Ginny wasn't and couldn't be, at least ss far as Ginny thought. Anna was tall at 6'2", a star athlete, beautiful by anyone's standards, and was on track for a 4.0 GPA despite taking more classes this semester than she was supposed to. Between all of her commitments, Anna never spent much time with Ginny, and the two had never really grown close. But seeing this girl before her having a breakdown, Anna couldn't help but kneel down and softly say, "Hey, Gin, I don't know what you're going through right now, but I'm sorry. You probably don't want to talk right now, but I'm here for you. Whatever it is, I promise it's only temporary."

Upon hearing this, all the resentment Ginny felt melted away. Of course Anna is so sweet and amazing, Ginny thought to herself. She stopped crying, and she told Anna everything she was feeling, down to the tiniest detail. Anna sat there the whole time, Ginny talking for nearly an hour straight, before bringing her in for a tender hug.

Breaking the hug a moment later, Anna said, "Believe it or not, I get it. My older sister had almost the exact same experience her first year of college. She did her best to fight it, but she never accepted any help from anyone. It was really hard to watch her struggle like that, even from a distance. "

Fearing the end of that story, Ginny asked," How did your sister end up? Is she okay? "

A solemn look passed over Anna's face as she said, "No, she, uh, isn't around anymore. Last year, her junior year, she ended up taking her own life. She really seemed like she was doing better, she got her grades up, and she was being social again, but I guess none of it was real."

The two sat there for a few minutes, letting Anna's words hang. Ginny didn't want to feel bad about her problems now, knowing what Anna's been through, but she also knew that it didn't invalidate her own experiences or feelings. Eventually, Anna spoke again, saying, "If it's OK with you and your family, I'd like it if you spent winter break with me. Please don't take this as me being pushy, but I want to help."

Ginny was stunned by Anna's offer. She was also confused, and with the slightest touch of anger in her voice, she says, "what do you think you can do to help me? And why? We barely know each other."

"I know, and if I'm being honest I don't really know what I can do to help. I started seeing a therapist after Kelly died, and it'll probably help you a lot to start talking to someone about what you're feeling."

Still feeling defensive, Ginny responds, "I can find a therapist myself. What can you do that up want me to spend the whole break with you?"

Tears beginning to well up in her eyes, Anna says, "This is going to sound so selfish, so please don't hold it against me, but I just don't want another person to end up like Kelly. And I guess part of me thinks that if you stay with me I can help you and make sure you're doing okay."

Anna's earnest answer made Ginny feel both insulted and touched. Anna is offering her genuine kindness, but it comes from a somewhat selfish place. After sitting with the offer for another minute, Ginny responds, "Alright. I'll call my parents tonight after my test. They'll probably still drive up anyway, just to make sure that their daughter isn't going off with some crazy person. Until then, though, I need to study."

Ginny returns to her desk, having completely forgotten her desire to eat. Anna, still seated by their door, feels hopeful for the winter break that is to come.

End.
******

Consider this the prologue/framing device for the rest of the story. I fully intend on delivering on the title!


wowser1016

Since you fully intend to live up to the title then I fully intend to follow along. I love massive and am interested in how she gets there. Go for it! K+!

jumpy999

Love fat-to-fit (and beyond) stories. Sign me up for Ginny's journey too!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tttrbn

One painful final exam later, Ginny called her parents to let them know of the last-minute change to her holiday plans. She had probably spent way too much time trying to figure out how she would broach the subject with them, but as soon as her parents picked up everything she had thought about went out the window.

"Hello? Ginny? Dear? Is everything alright," her mother Gabrielle asked on the other end of the phone.

"Mom, yes, hi. Sorry. Um, okay. If I'm being honest, everything isn't actually alright."

"Whatever do you mean, sweetie? Have your classes not been going well?"

Ginny took a second to gather her thoughts before telling her mother everything she had undergone with her classes throughout the semester. How hard it was to keep up, the anxiety it had caused her, and all of the stress-eating.

With deep concern in her voice, Gabrielle responded, "Ginny, I am so, so sorry you had to endure all of this. Your father and I were completely oblivious. We thought we had done everything we could to prepare you for adulthood, but it looks like we were wrong. I'm so sorry honey."

Gabrielle did, in fact, feel disappointed in herself for not doing enough for her daughter. Within that self-directed disappointment, however, was a slight disappointment in Ginny. She was supposed to be an adult now, which means that she needs to start taking responsibility for her own actions and problems. The disappointment towards Ginny was fleeting, however. Ginny was so new to being an adult, so she could hardly blame the girl for not fully knowing how to take responsibility for her problems and being proactive in dealing with them.

Ginny could hardly contain her tears at hearing her mother's words, but she still had so much more to say. "Thanks mom," she continues, "I really appreciate it. Honestly, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you or dad earlier. I just didn't know how to start the conversation, I guess. But there's something else - my roommate, Anna, wants me to spend the break with her and her family. I kind of told her everything this morning, and she shared some really personal stuff with me, too. She's going to help me find a therapist, and I guess help me out. I, um, I think I really want to take her up on the offer. I know it's last minute, but is that okay?"

It was now Gabrielle's turn to take a second's pause. Not only was this the first she was hearing of her daughter's struggles, but neither she nor her husband were the first to hear about it? It would be lying to say that Gabrielle wasn't at least a little hurt at the news, but she needed to put away her feelings for the time being; she needs to do what's right for Ginny, not for herself, and right now that means affirming her choices.

"Of course, dear," Gabrielle answers. "Your father and I weren't planning on driving up until tomorrow morning, so you don't need to worry about inconveniencing us. Please, just keep us updated throughout the trip. You don't need to call us everyday, but please at least send us a text every now an again, okay?"

"Sure thing, mom. And thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, sweet Ginny."

With that, Ginny ended up the phone call. She returned to her dorm room and told Anna that she was all set to go with her. Anna helped her pack her bags, and told her that a car would come for them in the morning and drive them to her family's house. Anna explained that her family was quite wealthy, and could afford to hire a car service for the drive across state lines. True to her word, a black Escalade showed up at the front of their dorm building to drive them to Anna's house. The driver was a kind-faced older man, much shorter than Anna, and loaded their bags with a smile on his face. The 3 hour drive was decently pleasant and uneventful, ending with Ginny being brought to the largest house she had ever seen on the largest plot of land she had ever seen used for a house.

Anna's family lived in a two-story mansions with at least 20 rooms from what she could see. There was a garage that was built separate from the house, although it looked like there was some new construction that connected the two buildings. Additionally, there were two smaller buildings further back on the land, one a much smaller two-story house, and the other a one-story ranch-style house. Neither building was connected to the main house, at least not from any outside construction.

The driver brought them to the front of the mansion, and the women were greeted by two maids in uniform. They looked related, although one appeared to be much older than the other. Ginny immediately noticed that the women were tall (or at least taller than her), beautiful short raven-colored hair, and strong-looking bodies. They both stood with their hands clasped behind their backs, which made the lean muscles on their arms very apparent. Their shoulders were certainly much wider than most women's shoulders, and their calves were quite developed as well. Ginny couldn't tell much else about their bodies due to the uniforms, and yet she couldn't stop staring at their bodies.

Anna noticed Ginny's trained gaze, and couldn't help but chuckle. "I see you've noticed Raina and her daughter Mariela. Raina's been working here since before I was born, and Mariela started a couple years ago. They're the best!"

As if one cue, Raina and Mariela took the bags from the car as soon as it stopped moving, brought them to the front door, and opened the car doors for the young women to get out. Ginny was stunned by their timing and professionalism. She realized upon getting out that both Raina and Mariella were, in fact, much taller than she, although they were both shorter than Anna. Raina was the shorter of the two, and even she stood at least 5 inches taller than Ginny. Even more, she couldn't help but compare their bodies to Anna's. Ginny always new that Anna had a strong build from her sports practice, but now that she was next to two women who were also fit, she couldn't help but notice how shapely Anna's muscles really were. Even standing normally, they gave Anna's body a lot of very pleasant curves, and they let her strike a dominant figure. Anna had always been beautiful in Ginny's eyes, but now she was looking like something more - something inspirational, something... sexy.

Anna turned to face Raina and said, "Hey Raina, Ginny and I are going straight to the gym. Can you get us some workout clothes, water bottles, and post-workout snacks?"

Raina responded, "Of course, Miss Anna. I anticipated you wanting to workout when you returned home, so those were already prepared for you. When I heard you were bringing a guest, I made sure an additional set was prepared for her as well. Enjoy your time in the gym, we will unpack for you and Miss Ginny."

"Thanks Raina, you really are the best!" Anna gave Raina a quick hug before motioning for Ginny to follow her. While the walked to the one-story ranch, Ginny confusedly asked, "Wait, gym? I thought we were going to find me a therapist? What's going on?"

"We are! I promise! It's just that I need to stay on a pretty strict workout regiment during break, and I need to get some exercise in before we can get down to business. You can hangout, there's a lounge and WiFi in the gym."

Ginny wasn't too enthused at Anna's answer, but she was a guest, so she suppose she shouldn't be too demanding of her host. True to Anna's word, there was a lounge Ginny could relax in, and she messaged her mother to tell her that she got to Anna's without any issue. After a few minutes of scrolling through social media, Ginny started to feel restless. To assuage her curiosity, Ginny started wandering through the gym building. There were so many machines and weights all around, it all looked intimidating to the normally sedentary Ginny.

After another few minutes of wandering around, Ginny almost absent-mindedly stumbled across Anna running on a treadmill. It was set to a fairly high incline, and Ginny had to stop herself to marvel at Anna's body. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, which somehow managed to showoff Anna's long, slender neck. Her shoulders were wider across than either Raina's or Mariela's, and the sports bra she was wearing as a top showed off Anna's soft 6-pack abs. Lycra workout shorts showed off Anna's large, shapely legs, with muscles going down from her bulging quads to her defined calves. Despite sweat dripping down all over her body, Anna wasn't breathing with particular difficulty. By pure happenstance, she noticed Ginny down below. Pausing her running, she looked down and said, smiling, "Hey Gin, everything good? Feeling a little bored?"

Realizing her mouth was agape, Ginny closed it before gathering her sense and replying, "Oh, uh, yeah, I guess. Um, is it okay if I hang out with you while you do the rest of your workout?"

"Sure thing! I got nothing to hide," Anna joked. She continued her cardio as if nothing bothered her, and Ginny watched her go through the rest of her exercises, completely focused on Anna's body, both its shape and how it moved throughout the process. In particular, Ginny was amazed at how Anna's body exerted whenever she lifted weights. After about an hour, Anna and Ginny returned to the lounge so that Anna could have some water and cool down. They made idle chatter, and as Anna was about to head into the shower room to clean up and change, Ginny stopped her to ask, "Hey, Anna. The next time you do one of your workouts, you think I could maybe follow along? I mean, you made it look pretty cool, so I guess it wouldn't kill me to give it a shot, you know?"

Excitedly, Anna answered, "For sure! You can totally work out with me next time! I'm actually gonna have to go again in a couple of hours, so you won't have to wait too long!" As though she couldn't contain her excitement, Anna bent down and gave Ginny a quick yet tight hug. Ginny was blown away by Anna's comfort in displaying affection like that, and was even more blown away by the feeling of the hug itself. Anna was still very sweaty from her workout, and Ginny wasn't bothered by it at all. Anna's skin was so soft, and yet her muscles underneath the skin were so hard, and her body was still so warm from all the exertion. It was at this moment that Ginny was completely resolved to develop a body like Anna's.

wowser1016

And I am completely resolved to follow her development. Well done! K+!