Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any Session Girls from India or travelling to India this year

Started by hindu, January 01, 2021, 07:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hindu

Hi Friends,
I am from Bangalore, India.
Do you have any info on whether there is any woman in India who provides sessions?
Also, is there any info about any session girl travelling to India this year?
I checked both wb270 and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but there is no update.

In 2019, I got opportunity to session with three great women who had travelled to my city, Bangalore.
Last year, nothing :(
I am very curious and interested if I can get any opportunities this year.

Wishing all of you a very happy new year!  :singing:


sebpaul0104

I think most are gonna avoid traveling unless it's a close travel in 2021 too ... as most women are from US and Europe I don't see many session happening in Asia in 2021 due to the pandemic. The best bet could be Dubai