⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fbbs with BEARDS (extreme content)

Started by freakpeak, February 26, 2019, 09:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PleaseForgiveMe

Dunno about a full lumberjack-esque beard but stubble, sideburns and even goatees and mustaches are something I find attractive on women and to wake up to a huge stud who has some hair on her face is definitely a dream I have.


freakpeak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dunno about a full lumberjack-esque beard but stubble, sideburns and even goatees and mustaches are something I find attractive on women and to wake up to a huge stud who has some hair on her face is definitely a dream I have.

YEP! The moment when she grows beard fast enough to change beard style every morning!

M7

I would not want my better half roided beast to have a mustache or a beard, but a 5 o clock shadow can look really hot. This reminds me, I had a session a few years ago and asked the fbb if she would mind not shaving any body hair. She agreed (this was a couple months in advance) and when I saw her I noticed she didn't shave her face either. She did not have a mustache or beard, but I could see some long peach fuzz on the sides of her cheeks and a few random hairs on her chin and cheeks that were a good inch long or more. It wasn't noticeable unless I was close to her (same with the body hair). I have to admit I was turned on by the hair on her face. It gave her even more of a muscle beast vibe that I just love.

dixon145

With M7, not to beard women.

However, as with M7 mentioned.  A number of years ago I started at a gym and the owners girlfriend was quite muscular when I started and I noticed a few months later, her face had slight peach fuzz on her checks and the odd long hair on the chin. Her body was getting bigger and she doing some impressive weights. Unfortunately shortly after this she decided to stop bodybuilding.

governor

Plenty of women on insta**** growing beards these days. Any strong women sporting some facial hair now?

governor

'Tis No Shave Movember . . . would be interesting if at least FBB decided to experiment with facial hair growth for a month

khananel

Hi freakpeak

As a morpher on Deviant Art, I do fbbs/ female faces on male bodybuilder physiques (she-males) with full facial hair almost as a matter of course. Now, I have to pick a female face whose facial features strike me as being quite masculine anyhow. Then I  try the moustache first. If that fits then I go to a beard. If that works... then I'm looking at a handsome guy rather than a 'handsome woman'. Its funny how we describe masculine looking women as 'handsome': usually described as such by very 'feminine' men who would love a 'handsome masculine' woman to dominate them... But yes, I do the facial hair, the body hair (hirsute) and the penis/genitalia. They are my 'she-males'. Only on DA. wouldn't dare elsewhere, but on DA, anything goes. My page on there is Deviant Art: khananel. I would happily post here if it was 'allowed'.  thanks for bringing it up. Cheers, khananel

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi freakpeak

As a morpher on Deviant Art, I do fbbs/ female faces on male bodybuilder physiques (she-males) with full facial hair almost as a matter of course. Now, I have to pick a female face whose facial features strike me as being quite masculine anyhow. Then I  try the moustache first. If that fits then I go to a beard. If that works... then I'm looking at a handsome guy rather than a 'handsome woman'. Its funny how we describe masculine looking women as 'handsome': usually described as such by very 'feminine' men who would love a 'handsome masculine' woman to dominate them... But yes, I do the facial hair, the body hair (hirsute) and the penis/genitalia. They are my 'she-males'. Only on DA. wouldn't dare elsewhere, but on DA, anything goes. My page on there is Deviant Art: khananel. I would happily post here if it was 'allowed'.  thanks for bringing it up. Cheers, khananel

I really enjoy your DA content!  It's rare to find that beautiful marriage of muscular women, body hair, facial hair, and shemale traits.