LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I'm Jennifer Abshire aka Scar

Started by Jennifer Abshire, February 24, 2022, 11:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer Abshire

Hi old friends and new! I am a pro female bodybuilder and last competed in the Olympia in 2013! I still have a great love for the sport, and although I no longer compete, I still maintain size and definition to use on My willing victims in sessions!!! I am also a registered nurse... so if I kill you with a scissor, I can bring you back to life..only to kill you again with a smother of muscle! LOL... I have been doing sessions for over 10 years now, making fantasies a reality. I really enjoy all faces of pain and pleasure, and I look forward to experiencing our passion of muscle together!

Below is a list of links for travel updates and hot content...
WB270: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SessionGirls: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only Fans:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: https://twit***.com/SexyBBLady20
Facebook Fan Page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Insta****: https://www.insta****.com/ifbbproabshire/
SnapChat Memberships for 3some rogita2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


dkhart111


FBBSeeker