LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past

Started by lee092760, June 02, 2013, 12:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In response to the original question, "is seeing the girls a thing of the past?" The answer is yes, the girls can no longer enter Canada while posting their trip on wb270. Maybe Sessiongirls and Saradas are also read by customs and immigration.

Yes I wouldn't be surprised

lee092760

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

meangreen

If the girls went to Buffalo im sure guys could just cross the border to make the visit. Its only just over an hour away

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If the girls went to Buffalo im sure guys could just cross the border to make the visit. Its only just over an hour away

jana booked hotel in buffalo yesterday  ;D

Warhawk Overdrive

I have not been to Canada since before they were talking about that new security passport stuff. (A year to get a passport or something??) When I would go to Mexico and come back it was just a matter of showing ID. When I did go to Canada I was on a boat so it was different. Is it a pain to go back and forth now or did they never start the heightened security? Or has it always been a pain to go back and forth?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have not been to Canada since before they were talking about that new security passport stuff. (A year to get a passport or something??) When I would go to Mexico and come back it was just a matter of showing ID. When I did go to Canada I was on a boat so it was different. Is it a pain to go back and forth now or did they never start the heightened security? Or has it always been a pain to go back and forth?

  It's always been a pain entering and leaving Canada.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login