LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [crazyfck] One By One

Started by cwmoss, March 16, 2017, 11:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwmoss

One by One
by crazyfck on February 18, 2012
Three mature women find the fountain of youth and they can't never have enough.
........

My second year of college didn't go so well, I was still another pathetic virgin. Perhaps no girl noticed yet that I was one of the richest bastards studying there, maybe I should buy another car. Anyway it has been months since I didn't visit my aunt, maybe she was feeling alone, she's just divorced and her only nephew never calls. I would stay with her the next two months.
I parked and entered my old sweet home without knocking of course. "Aunt, are you home?" Our big old house seemed emptier than ever, something felt out of place. Usually she would make a party, buy groceries, would make me talk the whole night about college, but she didn't look to be there, the plants inside were all dead, dried, abandoned. "Aunt?" I entered her bedroom and her wardrobe was there still filled with hundreds of her clothes and shoes. I noticed how everything I touched was a bit dusty, the windows and curtains closed, like no one else walked in there for months.
I remembered that she had a diary under the mattress, I dug my arm in and found it, the last entry was March, nine months ago. Her elegant handwriting said something about Elke, her loyal friend convincing her for a treatment, she wrote an entire page about her indecision in going ahead. Yes, my aunt wasn't proactive and she knew it. I closed and put her diary back on its secret spot, I tried to respect her privacy most of the time.
I saw our gardener outside, he worked for us since I'm a kid, I yelled at him: "Hi Fernandes, do you know where my aunt is?"
"Ms. Valentina moved months ago, didn't she tell you?"
"No. I guess not, we haven't talked much..." I should have answered her phone messages back. "Why all her stuff is still here? Even her car?"
"She bought a new car, a red one."
"A red one? Are you kidding me? She would never driver a red car... right?"
"I think she wanted to experiment different things, you know, like they say in the movies, live a little."
"I see." It sounded a little odd for my aunt, but he made some sense. "Do you know her her address, I want to surprise her."
"Sure, Mr. Dean, it is the tallest building in the Palm Avenue, on the roof."
"Palm Avenue?" It had to be one of Elke's ideas, even with her having more money than us... much more money than us, I didn't like her cheap taste. She owned hotel chains, to cheap ones, to the six stars hotels in Asia and Middle East. Elke travelled all over the world and even met world leaders, but inside she was still the suburban secretary that married her (much) older boss. He died of stroke some years ago.
Elke was the opposite of my aunt but they completed each other, my aunt was the quiet one, always hurt by her long divorce, and some other things that he did to her and Elke was like a sister to her, always there pushing her out from the depression, but I felt that the sting from the divorce would never heal. Perhaps I was wrong with her moving to another place, and suddenly I could get no more of her drunken murmurs over the phone.
The Palms Avenue was a new residential buildings block for the super rich, or newly super rich, with questionable taste and architecture, the tallest one resembled a giant wedding cake, the residential tower had giant white columns, all flowery and imposing. The roof had three stores windows and was even more flowery than the rest of the building, so fancy that hurt my eyes. My aunt was a lover of fine arts, so discreet, concerned and elegant... and living in a luxurious place like this? Was she out of her mind?"
I felt like a criminal as I entered its huge golden front gate and the security appeared from nowhere "Can we help you, sir?"
"Could you call Ms. Consuela for me? Tell her that is Dean."
"Right away, sir."
Consuela was my aunt's maid and her right arm at home. She helped to babysit me as kid and we ended to be very open to each other, she wanted to be an actress, always passionate and honest about her feelings, which also helped my aunt to make some of her right decisions. I constantly remember her so beautiful when I was kid, my first crush, but she went a bit chubby and careless after her first daughter and little by little she lost her Latina-Mediterranean appeal and any hope to be on TV.
The elevator opened to the huge entrance hall of the apartment, all white, full of art-nouveau and intricate arabesques. I heard high heels echoing over the marble floor and the high ceilings, maybe my aunt approaching because Consuela never wore such shoes at work. "Dean! You're here!" I heard Consuela's sweet accent behind me.
I turned around, she was different... she always resembled an imperfect version of Penelope Cruz, but now she looked like her sister, "Hey, it's you!" We embraced each other, not only she looked different, with those heels Consuela looked as tall as me, our faces at the same level. I recalled when I surpassed her height when I was some eleven years old and not too long after that she wouldn't reach my shoulders. In our little hug my right hand nested on the curve of her waist, my palms felt them narrower and firmer, more solid and fit than my own waist... I'm not athletic by any means, but the last time I saw her she had that pear-shaped body always hid by layers of baggy soft clothes, which also made her to look even shorter than she was, how can someone change so much in less than a year? Dedication? I couldn't visualize her going to a gym every day to reach such transformation.
"You look..." I tried to find the words about her tiny black dress, I put my glasses on, her eyes looked greener than before, almost sparkling. "...different."
"I lost some weight..." Consuela almost shied out, blushing a little, she didn't want to flaunt it either, but she couldn't help to looking down at her own cleavage, the only part that didn't lost weight, and maybe a bit concerned about her clothes revealing so much.
"I must say that you look fantastic, you even look younger, like some ten years vanished... what's your secret, Consuela? Tell me." No one could say she was beyond her forties...
For some reason she wouldn't tell me, she wanted to change the subject right away "So, do you like it?" Consuela waved her hands for the windows to open its curtains to show the city skyline and the sea... but her new shape was so distracting. She could model in a fitness magazine with such arms, with muscles starting to show on her shoulders, creating that curve that few would attain. She had to be on the gym day and night for the last months.
"It's... beautiful... perfect." I was glancing at her legs to tell the truth, at her round butt that jutted from the tight black mini-dress; I had to censure myself of looking at such fantastically sculpted body, it had my ex-babysitter's face attached to it. Some lines should not be crossed, I guess. "Where's my aunt? Is she here?"
Consuela consulted her small tablet "She's with her tailor, by the schedule it must be over right now."
"Oh yes, Mr. Charles, I have a new suit to take with him, if my aunt is with him, she can..."
"Hmm, she hired another one tailor. Farbs Mondrian."
"Oh... stylish." I turned around and saw a large painting with a portrait of her. "Hey, that's... nice." And strange. My aunt avoided pictures, at least since she stopped dancing, and now she posed and paid for an artist to create this?
"It was a gift." She added to the mystery.
"A gift? Incredible. It's really beautifully painted, the lighting and the shadows are fantastic, but she's not look like this in years." It was an idealized version of her to the truth, giving a body and a skin that didn't belong to that picture.
Consuela seemed suddenly concerned about this: "when was the last time you saw her, Dean?"
"Err... we mostly talked by phone, so... well, about a year. Perhaps a little more, why?"
"Oh, nothing. Could you wait here, I need to make a call. Are you hungry?"
"No, thanks Consuela, I'll take care of it myself. Where is the kitchen?"
"Down one floor, to the left there is a double door, follow the corridor and then..." This place was a maze. I couldn't memorize her directions. Our old home had a huge beautiful shiny kitchen to cook for the guests, and became apparently my aunt didn't like to cook anymore. She wasn't very good at it anyway, different from her ex, a master chef. This place had a hid kitchen and had mini elevators to deliver the goods to the bedrooms and other areas. This entire floor was there for service like the laundry room and some other shops, there were also dozens of beds for Consuela's new subordinates, most of them immigrants like herself. "Buenos dias" I waved to them. This staff was at least four times the size of our previous home, mostly composed by men around my age.
I wandered around that floor, it was a strange one, coming back by the double door I noticed a wide studio for dancing with rails and huge mirrors, occupying more space than the service accommodations. The spacious place was deadly silence, probably sound-proof. Some of her jazzy outfits were all over the benches so she has been practicing and maybe she regained the passion... while I could see already that aunt was happier than before, it removed all the guilt of my absence, that perhaps she needed to have time for herself. I felt good about her but at the same time it was too much of a good thing... anyway better than her being depressed all the time.
I took the resolution to see all of it in a positive light, whatever different she became I felt the obligation to respect and even support it.
Returning to the main entrance of the white marble penthouse I heard aunt's voice: "There you are!" Even in a casual summer dress, she was elegant as ever, yet different as her new lifestyle... did she get breast implants?
"Hey auntie! Those two alien warm spheres bumped into my chest as we embraced, almost the same size as Consuela's. I was a little baffled, but resolute on my support: "You look great." Her nose seemed smaller, and while she still had some age marks, her murky soggy eyes were completely gone.
"Oh, stop looking." She indeed looked like her large portrait, similar to Consuela as some ten years seemed to have vanished from her face. She had cut her blond long hair revealing her neck and shoulders.
"Really, aunt, you look so healthy!" Even her thin arms had a volume on it, more solid looking. Perhaps she has been exercising with Consuela.
For some reason she wanted to talk about other things: "Tell me about you, I haven't hear about you for so long. Tell me about your new friends... any new girl?" Oddly, she never asked about my (lack) of relationships before.
"Some." I lied.
She eyed me; I felt somehow being invaded by her glancing at me. "Oh, Dean, I'm sure that many girls would love to meet you." I forced a smile at that. I guess that you can't lie to your own aunt. I didn't noticed how her nipples got so clearly evident over her tight dress, it disturbed me a little.
"Well, at least I have a lot of new friends, we are thinking of travelling together. Maybe some skiing."
Another voice appeared along with the smell of cigarettes that remember since I was a kid: "Skiing, I love the idea! How are you, Dean?" Elke was somehow even taller than Consuela and taller than me, her black hair had now a reddish highlight, her eyes sparkling blue, first time that I noticed how beautiful limbal rings she had, her eyes felt hypnotic. She also had cut her hair short, Demi Moore style.
"I'm... I'm..." I lost my thoughts, she was indeed taller than me in her high heeled boots, looking younger and healthier as Consuela and my aunt. The three women waited for me to finish my phrase "I'm... fine." This time I avoided to talk about their newly enhanced appearances, something incredibly suspicious was going on.
"I have a place that you and your friends would love..." Elke said puffing the cigarette smoke to the side.
"Really? Where?"
"White Peaks. A beautiful skiing resort that I just acquired. You and your friends could be my first guests." Elke said not caring about the cigarette ashes falling on the marble floor, some of the Consuela's service boys promptly cleaned it away.
"That would be fantastic. I've heard of this place. Very jet set." I said. She always gave me expensive gifts to buy me out but this time I would gladly accept it. Most of my college new friends were short on money.
"So it is done!" Elke said it. "I'll let the entire place free of charge and free of other people. Bring as many as you want."
"That's... great."
"It'll be so fun!" She beamed like the gift was for herself, they all seemed to be very pleased with that.
At dinner this same talk reappeared, aunt and Elke seemed to want to know everything about my friends, but to tell the truth I didn't know much about their personal lives. "Well, most of them are from nerd geeky fauna." I said. They both eyed each other with a wide smile. "We pretty much alike."
"Did you call any of them already? For the resort?" My aunt asked.
"I've sent a message, some replies, I still didn't read it. I think that wasn't a good idea to call many people, I think I'll have dismiss some of them."
"Nonsense." Elke said while cutting her steak. "Call everyone..."
"Okay."
"Tell them to not worry about transportation, apparels..."
"Are you sure that it is a good idea? My roommates will call other friends, and they will call other friends... people that I even know."
"Don't worry. Make a big party." My aunt said while taking a slip of her wine. "Did you call the White Peaks staff, Elke?"
Elke turned to me: "Yes, all book reservations cancelled for the next weeks."
"You don't need to..."
"It is my pleasure..." Elke answered smiling again at my aunt, I couldn't figure out why they seemed so happy. Perhaps they wanted to distract me, to divert me from the sudden changes in their appearances over the last year. It was impossible to, their cleavages shown clearly the size of their changes and I tried to find traces of the implants but they seemed completely natural to me. They never showed any cleavage at all and now they proudly sport them for the world to see. They also seemed so taller that their high heels couldn't justify it. With that I remembered the obscure 'treatment' that I read in my aunt's diary at our old home, I excused myself, went for the bathroom. At times like this I wanted to have a brother or a cousin, to sort out if I was becoming paranoid or not. They seemed more excited with this trip than me arriving home, perhaps my aunt wanted more absence from me to continue this strange vanity trip of hers.
Coming back to the dinner table I heard them talking in a low voice, almost whispering to each other: "He's a Dix, isn't him, Val? I can smell it."
"Behave yourself. Dean's off limits." My aunt replied. What? Dix? Me? What's a Dix? Off limits? My paranoia was buzzing louder now. I tried to hear more but now they were talking to each other's ears and laughing at something. What Elke would want from a bloody virgin like me? I never found her unattractive but she's my aunt's best-friend which I know since I'm little. The thought of this gave me goosebumps, perhaps because her breasts were larger, or that she looked so tall now. I noticed a smirk when she was looking down at me, even so slightly.
My mouth dried a little as I got back to the table. "Why you took so long? Now I'll have to open another bottle for you" My aunt said, she never drinks more than one glass.
"I... I'm fine with water..." I sat back as Elke removed hair from her forehead, smiling again at me with her big blue eyes again... and again shying me away. Was she playing a game?
My aunt usually asked for me to open the wine for her, those expensive bottles of her normally had a stiff cork to take out. Not anymore. As she pressed the opener into the bottle I saw a bump at her arms, more visible than my own biceps, the corkscrew drove into the bottle effortlessly and in a single motion it popped out. It was the perfect timing for me to ask about her newly fitness habits:
"Did you hire some personal trainer?" Both women laughed at each other again, maybe they were drunk already. My aunt sniffed the cork: "Why do you ask?"
"Well, look at you... you have build some... muscles."
My aunt looked at her own arm, flexing them a little: "Are they so obvious?"
"Is it the dancing? You are dancing again, aren't you?" I asked. She giggled again, it was becoming annoying.
"Yeah, I'm back to dancing. I should never have dropped it."
I turned to Elke, I could see she had some solid arms under her sleeves too. "Are you dancing too, Elke?"
"Am I, Val?" She flexed her arm and like aunt's there was an indubitable shape of a biceps emerging from there. It wasn't a big peak but anyone could see a muscle separation. I trained hard for months and never achieved results like theirs. They had to be using some sort of hormonal treatment. Mature women usually do.
Staring at my aunt's arms, I replied: "Maybe I should join your dancing..."
"You wouldn't stand it..." My aunt said. "But I would be happy to teach you some moves finally."
"Err... thanks, aunt. Maybe some other day. I didn't bring my ballet shoes."
"Not ballet, more mainly things." She added. "A man should know how to lead a woman, right, Elke?"
"Maybe we can take some classes together... want to lead me, Dean?" I was dead silent. She was indeed flirting with me.
"No man could lead you, Elke!" My aunt said. "You have too much of an independent spirit." Yes, she has, or she wouldn't be in charge of the empire she inherited. Her independent spirit also made her a lonely person for much of her life, the reason of why she hadn't any kids or long relationships. Her life was her job and she ended to marry with it; while many saw the interest of her marrying her boss, a bald man 30 years older than her, I saw that they were much alike, blue collar mentality, different from his previous unhappy marriage and spoiled family that he left nothing in his will.
I followed Consuela as guided me to my bedroom and again I was transfixed on her jutting ass. Firmer than any girl I saw before in person. Her tight black dress and the shape of her nylon-clad legs were so unforgiving. I couldn't help but look. Whatever my aunt and Elke have been doing with their bodies, Consuela have been doing it too. "Are you sweating? I can leave the temperature lower..." She said with her sweet voice.
"What... no, no, I'm just a bit tired." Shit, I was still sweating profusely near an attractive girl, this time my ex-babysitter.
"Anything from the kitchen you press this button" She pointed to an old style intercom. My aunt designed this bedroom for me in mind, but she still thought of me as a kid: a single sized bedroom, a computer with a huge screen, even some of my old consoles were there. As Consuela closed the door, I locked it up. I was fighting the most unstoppable urge to relieve myself. Images of Consuela and Elke flooded my mind, the new size and form of their breasts, the perfection of Consuela's sinuous strong legs... it lasted some 30 seconds. What was wrong with me? It felt like a new drug entering my blood stream, I never fantasize about them and suddenly I was helplessly thinking about them. I had to leave that place before I embarrass myself even more. Women always know when a guy is ogling at them, and I was even more obvious.
On the next day we had a sunny day without a single cloud in the sky, I received some fifty messages on my phone about the trip. "shit, what have I done?" I said to myself. I was planning no more than five of friends on this trip, not fifty people that I never really met; at least it would help me to be more popular with the girls, I hoped. She said to call them all, didn't she? Well, I warned them. Everyone wants a free dinner and now we have here a bunch of college guys filling out some ski resort of hers. It was Elke's idea after all.
Walking around the huge penthouse, I've found nobody. "Where is everybody?" I asked to a servant cleaning the breakfast table. "I believe they said something about skiing and shopping, sir."
"Consuela is with them?"
"Yes, sir. They are always together." He sounded a bit bitter to me, with that I guessed that there was some resentment of Consuela being his boss as much as my aunt. "Thanks." As he left I adventured around the apartment doing some investigation of my own, I felt that I had to know more about the 'treatment', I entered my aunt's pristine office, nothing there, just the same real estate properties and bonds, she wasn't selling any of them and that was a big relief for me.
Entering her spacious bedroom I decided to look over at the same spot she hid her previous diary in our old home: a little secret compartment behind the bed, slightly under the mattress. "People never change." I said taking out her new diary and looked through some pages, all filled with her elegant writing but with shorter entries, mainly because her self-pity was gone, no lamentations or memories of her ex and his betrayal before their divorce. I thought that she would never let it go, but now it seemed she was cured and forgot that another woman twenty years younger robbed her husband. Her new diary had no trace of that sadness... au contraire, she was dating some guys, I avoided reading any of it. I didn't want to know. I had to jump several pages, her sex life was booming. Imagine that, a divorcee approaching menopause had a more thriving and thrilling sex life than mine... a young guy in college. Something had to be off.
I kept searching for the 'treatment' but it was nowhere in her diary. Instead what I've found was several mentions to the word 'Dix': that Dix were hard to find, of how wonderful a Dix felt or describing how she can't stop thinking about finding another Dix, she was pretty much describing some new addiction. 'Just one more Dix...' like a teenager she surrounded this phrase with a little heart. What the fuck was a Dix? I kept searching but everything about this wonderful thing was completely vague.
I put her diary back on her secret compartment, I had more information that I wanted to know and more questions than I had before.
My phone had received several calls, many of people that I didn't recall, all of them wanting the free pass to Elke's ski resort. I just hadn't the patience to sort it out. I called Singer, my college roommate: "A lot of people is calling, Singer do you know anything?"
"Someone posted on your wall, you know. A lot of girls are interested... want to know how many?"
"Man, I have bigger problems right now, Singer. Do you know what the hell is a Dix? D-i-x... Dix?"
"Dix? In French it is the number ten. Man, this is the event of the year! What's troubling you? We have a fucking ski resort for ourselves!"
"Sure, sure. But I need to figure out some weird stuff around here, could you handle these calls for me?"
"Okay. How many people can I bring on board?"
"Not many. Only people that you know."
"Hey, Dean... I'm not sure if it is a good idea. We should bring on all those girls posting on your wall! We have to make a leap of faith here, or we'll end with a bunch of nerds, snow and little action..."
"Only people that you know, Singer." I had trouble trusting people but for the moment I couldn't care less about this trip. Yet I had to be strict with him. Singer was desperate to get rid of his virginity as much as me, but I couldn't let this kind of despair to drive this trip, it would be disastrous.
MONDAY
At the airport we waited at the checkpoint, Singer distributed badges for our charted flight. I saw him giving one to a ginger fat kid from the Omicron Pi "You invited him?!"
"You said to call people that I know"
"But that guy is from Omicron Pi!"
"Well... he's cool."
"No, he is not cool. Omicron Pi are the most inept anti-social awkward beings in our college history!"
"You said to call only people I'd know!"
"How many of them you called?"
"Well...all... of them"
"What?! Are you fucking joking me?" Soon a sea of geeks and forever alones surrounded us meeting each other with stupid handshakes: the hipster nerd, the tall nerd with thick glasses, the moviemaking nerd, the dwarf nerd, the acne nerd, the tomboy nerd girl... this trip was completely ruined.
"So that's why no fucking girl is fucking appearing. Singer, what the fuck have you done?"
Singer blamed on me, of course. I shouldn't have trust anyone but now was too late. We packed our charted flight to the White Peaks with boring 49 geek souls and just one girl, and probably a closet lesbian one. What a waste. I was glad that they didn't know me, or that I was, or should be, their host, so no one besides Singer talked to me. I couldn't believe it... It was my curse. My curse to be a bloody virgin forever, it is the only explanation for this absurdity.
The turboprop plane took off, and while they are slower, their view was much better than a jet because of the low altitude. The majestic snowy mountains were starting to appear on the horizon, but even with such landscape some geeks were still complaining about the lack of wifi on the old plane.
"Do we have Internet there? Right, Dean?" Singer seemed a little worried about that.
"I'm not sure but I guess not."
"Damn. How I will jerk off?"
"You can try that dorky girl you invited, Singer, the only girl you fucking invited."
We kept in silence for more ten minutes and then he asked me: "So, what was that strange problem you had to solve with your family? You solved it?"
"No..."
"What was about?"
"I think my aunt got hooked on some sort of amphetamine, she calls it Dix."
"oh yes, Dix. Never heard of it. Might be a new nickname. Are you sure that is an Amphetamine?"
"No. It might be anything. But she's on it like a drug. She changed, Singer. She changed not only her whole lifestyle, not only her looks, but her spirits completely inverted, for the three days I've spent with her, some guys, like Jon Hamm good looking types, took her for a dinner. She's dating more guys than ever in her life."
"So your aunt is looking better, is thinner and a bit sluttier... what's the real problem then?"
Obviously I couldn't describe in details the changes in my aunt's body, or Elke's and Consuela's. Three mature women that morphed from the plump-chunky middle-age ladies to have bodies of competitive swimmers and professional dancers half their age... and since when being fit was a bad thing? No one could comprehend my apprehension: all positive things, but what would the toll for all that?
Three hours later we were arriving at White Peaks, everything out there but the deep blue sky was blinding white, over there we could see the roads closed, the trees buried in ice, not a single soul risking to walk over that fluffy ground, all very desolated but strikingly beautiful. Between the higher mountains the voice of the pilot pointed out at our left, at the ski resort. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I said to Singer. Its architecture remembered my aunt's new taste: luxurious and effortlessly imposing. The geeks behind my seat couldn't believe they would be hosted in a member-only hotel resort... nor do I.
The plane landed at the extremely bumpy and inclined runway. As we got out a crowd of fifty people were waiting there to get in the plane and a suit appeared to meet me: "Mr. Dean Valmont?"
"Yes, it is me."
"I'm Victor, your concierge. Please follow me."
"Who are these people leaving? Are they guests?"
"The most of the resort staff is leaving, sir. Ms. Elke Rothman asked for a reduced personnel, only the essential to maintain the resort operations."
"Really? Why?"
"It was at her discretion, sir."
We took the lift cable that would carry us to the main building; stupidly Singer carried his baggage with him. "This looks like an expensive place.... How much is a night here? Two thousand? Three?" Singer asked Victor, the concierge.
"It is a members-only club."I believe that the annual membership is between two and three million dollars.
"Holy shit!"
"Worth every penny, sir. Ms Rothman just refitted it, you are the first guests since then. We have here so many runs that you might never take the same course twice, some are very pleasant while others are pure... adrenaline. And it is very exclusive, so the hills are always clean and smooth as you can see. There is no other place like this."
"Fantastic." I said. It was the most perfect place in the world and no girls for miles, the place was so bloody romantic that hurt my senses. Victor the concierge guided us on a mini tour and instead of a rustic décor we usually see in ski resorts, the White Peaks style was something out of Prague, with curvy metal ornaments and elongated lines mimicking natural forms like flowers, roots and even the female form, art nouveau at its finest, just like my aunt's new home.
"Shit, this place looks like the Titanic." Singer said loudly. "The first class, you know? Hey, Victor, do we have internet here?"
"Not at the moment. We are having some communications problems since the last blizzard past week." He said. "At the moment the phone lines are offline but they might be fixed in few next days." I took my cell phone to check its signal and it was very faint even with such cloudless skies, we were disconnected from the outside world.
On the frozen lake Singer's dweeb friends were sliding over the ice, for a moment I imagined it cracking up and the freezing water engulfing them all... I decided to not to socialize for rest of the day.
TUESDAY
At the buffet one of the geeks was talking to make a movie with the DSLR he brought. "It's the perfect place for a whodunit!" another geek said. At least those geeks wouldn't stay all day drinking pints of Guinness like Singer and me.
"I tried to ski yesterday... my legs are fucking aching." Singer said trying to adjust his seat while drinking down the black beer.
"Challenging the snow is not for the weak..." I said.
Someone behind us made an astute observation: "Isn't it a bit early to be drinking?" It was that tomboy nerd girl. Since she was the only girl in miles, I decided to be nicer with her than the others: "It's easy for you to say, all surrounded by guys..."
"Yeah, it's odd even for me..." She said with a big laugh. "Whoever idiot that planned this trip didn't know what he was doing." After an uncomfortable silence, I asked her name: "Pamela" she said. She had zooey deschanel her hair up, probably because she had her eyes big like the actress, but this hairstyle just made her fat cheeks rounder, she was more of big girl than a woman... maybe I was already a bit drunk but she looked dateable to me. "I'm Dean. Do you ski?" I asked.
"No..."
"Want to learn?" I sound way cooler with girls I'm not attracted to; usually I would babble forgettable inane shit near the girls I've tried to date. Obviously she said: "Sure!"


One by one - 2
WEDNESDAY
All right, Pamela was okay. I regretted that I didn't advance more, but she wasn't really my type, so I friendzoned her before it was too late:
"Want to ski again?" She asked "I think I develop enough courage to take that longest run today."
"I'm exhausted from yesterday, and I've got the biggest headache... and all my lower muscles... I'm really in bad shape. The weather doesn't look good to me either... Perhaps tomorrow."
"Okay, tomorrow..." She said walking back, somewhat disappointed. At the entrance hall I saw a luggage mountain being dispatched to the upper floor.
"New guests?" I asked Victor, the concierge.
Victor seemed puzzled. "A few, sir. Don't you know?"
"Don't you know what?"
"Ms. Valmont and Ms. Rothman checked earlier this morning."
"M... my aunt? And her friend, here... really? Consuela is here too?"
"Yes, sir. They are probably skiing right now."
"Tell me something, Victor, you worked for more than a year with her, so... do you think that Ms. Rothman is anyway different? I mean, I had quite a shock the last time I saw her." I discreetly motioned the volume of her new breasts.
Victor seemed nervous for the first time I've met him: "Yes, sir, indeed. I've never met someone aging with such gracefulness so fast."
I had to ask: "didn't she look taller to you?"
"Taller? Well, I'm not quite tall myself but she does seem to be more... imposing than usual."
"Where are they?"
"I believe they took the Motherlode lift."
I put my heaviest coat and walked right outside towards a coin-operated binocular. That lift had some advanced runs that I wouldn't dare to ski, it had too many trees on those meadows, and while Elke trained for years, my aunt only casually skied in family vacations, and I was afraid that her newly restored confidence was fooling her into disaster. I kept searching using the binoculars and saw two bright coloful spots, one pink and another blue steadily descending the white snow carpet in elegant sweeps. "She's skiing better than me." I mumbled. It was the first snow of the year, how she trained since last year?
"We have a better binocular, sir" Victor handled me a heavy zeiss glasses with the double of the magnification, I could see the bodies of Elke and my aunt clearly in their goggles and shiny suits taking up speed, like two kids playing in a sunny park, they made it to look so easy that I decided to join them.
I walked back to my bedroom to change clothes, my corridor also led to the presidential suite. The big double was open so I peeked inside and saw Consuela using a body fitting turtleneck black sweater arranging innumerous clothes into the wardrobes, with her back to me I could see the spherical edges of her breasts from behind, she was bigger again, I was sure of that. Her beautiful ass in lycra pants were more overwhelming than what I've just witnessed days ago, I could see her calves bulging without the help of high heels, stressing the black lycra as she moved. Her whole stance was different too, her posture got better, pushing her breasts up to the front and accentuating even more the hourglass shape of her solid waist, one that I was sure that she never had before. I also never saw her using sneakers, black as her clothes. She looked to be a whole different character that I've known since I was a small child.
"Don't you ski?" I asked and she jumped.
"Dean! You scared me." Consuela walked to embrace me, her quads bulged as she walked to meet me, and suddenly I was aware that she was looking at my eyes level, and this time without any high heels. Even her shoulders were broader, her embrace also got tighter and longer, I felt the two warm globes of milk against me, pretty sure that I felt her nipples to stiff under her thick tight sweater.
As Consuela released me and I looked at her face closely, she was becoming Penelope Cruz prettier sister. Her eyes seemed to be looking me all over, and she said smiling, almost gloating of how tall she was: "Little Dean... it will be the best vacation ever... too bad we won't stay for more than two days."
She called me Little Dean when I was five and she was near to surpassing my height, perhaps tomorrow her eyes will look down on me once again. What the hell was going on? Was it my mind? They had to be taking something that promotes growth and is rejuvenating them with this new added mass, their mature-lady features were diluting in a fresh baby skin and the athletic muscle tone were dominating their bodies. Her biceps did appear bigger than mine, or at least rounder than mine, noticeable even under the thick sleeve of her cotton black turtle-neck. I urged desperately to see if they were real, that they would feel solid as they looked.
Consuela walked back to the luggage swinging her epic hips like never before. "I don't ski, but I love so much this weather, to be near a fireplace drinking a lot of hot chocolate and watching the snow outside... I'll love this place."
I had to speak to say something, I baffled by my nanny becoming younger and so beautiful. The huge presidential suite had two fireplaces, so I asked her "Want to me to fire one up?"
"That would be lovely, the logs are in there" She pointed to a cabinet near the fireplace.
I pulled one pack but it was too damn heavy, "Shit, it is stuck."
"Let me help you." She took out the pack of logs from the cabinet effortlessly, her biceps jumped to accomplish what I couldn't with my arms. Consuela winked at me as she held it in the air easily, nodding at me: "I don't think it was stuck..." She gave me the pack gently, passing its weight to my arms, visibly she was also a lot stronger than I anticipated. I was speechless.
I threw the logs in to the floor and opened the pack, for some reason my heart was racing and was not from carrying the logs. I arranged the logs, all the time watching her legs crossing my view as she did her duties, like bending over to open the rest of the luggage, I picked up the matchsticks but I couldn't concentrate well enough to set it on fire. After six attempts Consuela took it from my hands, her breasts so large that eclipsed her face from my point of view, her muscular legs so close of my cheeks. The ball of fire engulfed the logs at her first try, she got all jolly with another small victory over me. "So neat." She said looking at the flames consuming everything. "I love watching the fire, I could stay here all day, don't you?" She sat by my side, I don't know why but it got me very nervous. Maybe I was really getting paranoid that they were all flirting with me.
I stood up trying to cover my stupid rebellious cock "I need to... I'm going to ski, I see you later, Consuela."
"Take this" She handled me a small gadget, her breast bumped into my upper arm, maybe she was still getting used to the new boundaries of her body. "It's a map of the place with GPS, the pink dot is Val's position, the blue is Elke's and the black one is me. See, we are here, and I just added you as the green dot to my own. We can use it to talk to each other too."
I saw the pink and blur dots crossing the map in a wave pattern. "Nice... they are still skiing. Don't they get tired anymore? For how much time they're out there?"
"All day, since we arrived this morning..." Consuela said. Skiing yesterday for no more than two hours left me completely depleted and tired, it needs lots of stamina and conditioning, most ski accidents happen on afternoon because of fatigue, most can't keep up the entire day skiing like Elke and my aunt were performing. Whatever enhancement drug they were secretly using such result was phenomenal, almost unnatural and impossible to hide. For how long they will think they would keep it in secret from me? I decided to play dumb, to wait for them to tell me, just to know how stupid they thought of me.
Walking outside, I kept watching the GPS tracking Elke and my aunt schussing down the slopes and I got determined to see the two middle-age ladies performing so vigorously in person. Maybe it was out of boredom, but most of Singer's geek guests were outside trying to ski that day, the ski instructor was dispensed along with most of the resort staff and a ski valet prompted himself to teach those geeks to adjust the ski boots and basic maneuvers. Others were on the beginner's slopes already, almost a comedy show; some ten youtube worthy videos.
The GPS device showed them on the Motherload Montain still, one that had a green square, meaning that they had moved on to an advanced run. Shit. I would never ski anything beyond intermediate, I almost broke my neck last year on one of those. I stepped on the chairlift and watched the forest to sink down from my vision, only the tree tops came into view, the slopes looked creamy and fluffy like a cream. It was getting windy and some snow was falling, perhaps no more than an hour of ski time was left.
Midway to the top I saw Elke and my aunt skiing, they looked like two adrenaline junkies using colorful armors with giant goggles racing each other. My depressed aunt was a figure of the past, she was replaced by a twenty-something girl that just left her parent's basement. She would never wear pink leggings before, it was so 80s. Elke seemed to have shopped hers from the same store, but a blue one. I could see that they wanted to show off their new athletic physiques, something that is not easy to find in ski wear... but to whom? They will be very disappointed to find out that my college buddies here are a bunch of sexually inept guys.
On the other side of the chairlift I saw Pamela seated on the other side of the lift coming in my direction, I just had dispensed her ski invitation an hour ago with a lot of bullshit, so I tried to fix the situation: "My legs are better!" I yelled at her.
She gave me the middle finger. Whatever.
By the time I've arrive the top, my aunt and Elke reached the bottom at great speed. I would never dare to try to do that. I taught her how to jump correctly some years ago, how to maintain core balance, etc... she obviously surpassed my technique.
I slid off the chairlift and found Singer and some five other guys there. Not skiing, but just watching the birds. "What are you guys doing up here? There are easier runs."
Singer came to me pushing me by the shoulders. "Our luck has changed, man. Did you saw the new guests? They are completely alone... did you saw them?! Fuck man, suddenly this became the best trip ever. One Wonder Woman, the other a red-hair Power Girl, they have to be some kind of athletes, swimmers, you know, big shoulders but tiny waist, huge ass, man, tall, very tall, amazons... out of this world, it's my wildest dreams come true.."
"The lack of porn is disturbing you."
"No, you don't understand, they were hitting on us!" He said. What a stupid thought. My newly rejuvenated aunt now had a boyfriend for each day of the week, why they would want anything with a child-man like Singer and the rest? Singer noticed my skepticism. "It happened. I saw that amazon stealing some glances of me... no other girl ever looked at me like that!" Singer truly believed in it. Poor Singer, I thought.
Looking down we saw that two 'amazons' took the chairlift back for one more round, one of the geeks had a binocular, another had a huge telephoto lens on his camera pointing at them. They were salivating like dogs... Shit... all of them were hiding their silly boners. Disgusting. And my aunt was showing off to them? Impossible. It would be even more disgusting.
I asked for the binocular and I saw them in great detail, they had grown again just like Consuela. "How this is happening?" I asked myself. Their puffy ski jackets hid larger volumes. "Did they got new implants?" They wore colorful thick compression thighs that outlined every curve of their legs and bottoms so shamelessly, but then I understood why Singer thought they were athletes, it were muscles of a 100 meters sprint runner. "What the fuck..."
"I told you, man." Singer said at my side. "Amazons."
My aunt always cared about her body as much as the next woman, but I could never imagine her pumping iron. I could see Elke doing it but not my aunt Val, it didn't fit her high class ladylike personality... and those pink ski pants? Didn't they know the trouble of wearing those clothes in a place full of horny college guys? The geeks tried to act cool as they approached us, pretending to watch the view. There were no birds. Who they think they were fooling?
"They're so hot..." Singer was drooling at my side, I never seen him like this.
"Don't you know that they are a bit old for you?"
"I don't care if they are ten years ahead of me, look at the size of those! No girl from college has a body like that... so hot and strong. It's like doing the Wonder Woman... she can crush my hips and I would die happy."
Elke and my aunt Val said something to each other as they saw me standing up here, I waved at them and they put on their rainbow colored goggles, giggling again like stoned cheerleaders. They slid off the chairlift graciously and took impulse to ski in our direction, I saw their big quads to throb powerfully, with more muscles than I ever hoped to have if I did squats my entire life. And they started to speed up, even in the flat snow, without the aid of gravity, their muscular legs gave them steady propulsion and suddenly they were at a crash route over us. "Shit! Run!" Singer yelled as he tried to walk off on his ski board, but instead he grabbed my arm making us both to fall and bury our arms and legs in the knee-deep snow white powder. Like a mousetrap, we were stuck and at the mercy of Elke's and my aunt's skiing skills. "Fuck!" Singer covered his face as the two amazons got too fast to stop, Singer and I got in brace positions and at the very last moment they side slipped creating a huge tsunami of snow over us, burying us. We got entirely covered in a mass of snow and I heard their loud laughing as I tried to pull my head out. "Not funny!" I said to both of them. "Where's Singer? Singer!"
"Here! Help me out!" I only saw his hand waving fast.
I looked up at my aunt smiley face giving me a hand to push me up, from my perspective under the ground she seemed so big, her powerful legs detailed with muscles stuck in my mind, getting me dizzy as I saw their pneumatic movements as she bent her knees to take up my hand. With a single push she almost dislocated my elbows, lifting me like I didn't weight like a 6 foot guy. "thanks..." I said annoyed, my aunt just got strong as she looked, obviously more than me. I saw Elke doing the same with Singer, he seemed like a kid in her hands.
Back on my feet, I saw that my aunt surpassed me in height by an inch or more and Elke towered even more over us. I tried my best to stop gawking at her or Elke. "So..." I said. "...you had some training after all."
"Isn't it wonderful? I love it." She moved up her goggles, her face seemed even younger than before, like someone in their twenties something... like me and the rest of the guys here.
"I didn't know you would come." I said to them.
"Do you know them?" Singer interrupted me.
"Of course, she's my..."
"...cousin." My aunt interrupted me.
"...my cousin." I complied with her little lie. She looked younger than aunt anyway.
"I'm his best friend." Singer hugged me.
"I... " I tried to speak as Elke towered over me. Her shoulders were broader than mine, making her even more intimidating. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked at them. "For how long will you stay?"
"We were thinking to stay until tomorrow, but we are not sure anymore." My 'cousin' glanced at those geeks again, who were waving back, some gazing at their long muscular sculpted legs.
Elke bumped at me "So... let's ride? The loser gives a massage." She said putting her goggles on and sporting a big smile at me.
"What? No.... I'm... sore. My legs ache so much from yesterday, I just came here to say hi." I really didn't want to compete with them, not on this insane run.
"Suit yourself, since you are not going, take my coat. I want to feel the breeze this time."
"Me too." My aunt said together.
"But is frizzing..." I said and time stopped as they opened up their white puffy ski jackets. Two pink globes emerged from each, round and full or... double EEs as Singer noticed with his wide stare, they were that big, I would need my two hands to cover one. If they were implants they were state of the art, they looked incredible even being compressed by those stretched warmth wear. It wasn't just a wicked pink ski pants that Val and Elke were wearing, but a skin-tight under armor, like a scifi soldier, like Samus' zero suit. They tossed me their jackets. I probably had a stupefied look on my face, they just got just too pretty for their own good. I couldn't stop looking, their shoulders were capped with muscles, I could see the separation of her biceps, tricep and delts. Their unnatural super evolution was in high gear, and I was sure that they wanted me to observe them peeling out the jackets, curious of my reaction as they let their breasts shape so clearly exposed... they certainly knew what my reaction would be, that my eyes would be lost by tracking it all, from her imposing shoulders to their hourglass waist, the sinuous hips, all covered by muscular layers of a fitness champion. I gulped as I was salivating like an idiot as I held her fat coats.
"Is... that all?" I asked at her, trying to ignore the new inches that my aunt towered over me.
"We'll see... cousin." My aunt put her goggles back and the last thing I saw were her nipples throbbing out of her compression clothes, swinging a bubble butt cheeks that could only belong to a exotic dancer. Even those muscles jumped as she skated away.
"See you down there." Elke turned to the slopes and in seconds they were skiing down the mountain with a terrific acceleration.
Now I was worried, all evidences pointed out that whatever was happening to their bodies was alarmingly fast. I carried my skis and their clothes back to the resort accommodations, to their presidential suite, using the GPS gadget I saw that Consuela walking to the lounge making the perfect moment to find any new clues about the 'treatment'. I deposited their large jackets over a king sized bed and opened the wardrobe arranged perfectly by Consuela. They brought a lot of clothes for such a short trip, sure most of them winter sport attires, stretching clothes, stretching shirts and stretching pants, they brought stockings, high heeled boots and sandals as well. If they were hoping for a romance here, they would be doomed. There were five cases of clothes, mostly were brand new, obviously old ones wouldn't fit them anymore, especially at their chest, some still had the price tag... "ouch" I said, some bras were three or four figures. The drawers had bras that I wasn't sure if belonged to my aunt or Elke. I guessed that the soft color ones were my aunt's, and the dark ones to Elke's. I took one push up bra and my palms couldn't fill the outer side of a cup. This is large, but on their statuesque new bodies they didn't look so big. For some reason touching its soft tissue was making me feel funny, so I put them back, I had a mission here.
On the big, but I mean Big, spacious bathroom I kept searching for any kind of drug or anything suspicious. What I found was a trashed pant near the sink, it had a big tear on the back "hmm, maybe they are growing faster than they imagined." I thought. For some another stupid reason it also made me feel funny again, my imagination recreated the scene of it ripping, of their overflowing butts making loud ripping noises in public... something about their growth was incredible sexy to me, but also making me nervous. I didn't want to be caught holding it, I put it back.
Amazingly I didn't find any drug, not even sleeping pills, my aunt was addicted on sleeping pills and I've found none in there. I also only found some basic make-up, while Elke was known to usually carry a lot of them for no reason. Besides that I didn't find anything unusual. Wandering around the suite I avoided to look again in their wardrobe, I felt it was like a trap that sooner or later I would be sniffing them like an idiot. I never had any sexual thoughts towards them, to feel this forbidden attraction was completely new and mystifying to me.
Before leaving I spotted Elke's phone over the table. I wrote on my own phone her last calls, perhaps I could google them later, including one that had a doctor's name. But I wasn't fast enough "You are here!" I heard Elke's voice behind me, she was alone.
"I was leaving your coats here" I said to her.
"You could handle them to Victor." She said walking in my direction, her legs had a trance effect on me whatever she moved, almost impossible to ignore. Elke had taken her ski boots off and walked in socks, even the form of her feet seemed more feminine, enhanced like the rest of her. And even in socks, she had some inches above me, perhaps she was 6'3 or more, a long shot from her original 5'6 height, which seemed to me an image from a distant past. Turning her back to me she asked "Could you help to unzip me?"
"...sure"
The tiny zipper was stronger than it looked, and while I struggled a bit with it I perceived she had subtle muscles moving on her back, an intricate mesh of bumps hidden in her flesh that you could see when she shrouded and relaxed her shoulders. "It's a bit stuck... let me..." I put my hand on her left shoulder and felt the traps shifting shape as she tried to look back at me, perhaps waiting for a compliment. "Just a moment..." I said, I was unable to think clearly for such a simple task, everywhere my eyes wandered on her body, her back, her waist, her bottom, her hamstrings forming, her shapely calves, it all caught my attention at once, disturbing my senses and shortening my breaths.
"Take your time..." She said looking up, there was an amusement in her tone, she brought her hands around her waist and I saw her lats flaring out.
"Done" I said as her skintight ski outfit finally opened up showing her perfect immaculate skin.
"Thanks, Dean..." She started to remove the sleeves, leaving a sports bra and her bare skin and rows of sweet muscles dancing in front of my eyes. I wondered if they want to be that muscular. The age regression benefits I could understand, but would they wished to look like a fitness gym nut?
I looked away when she bent down to remove the rest of her second skin, remembering me the ripped clothes I've just found on their bathroom. Her perfect bulbous butt seemed to expand as she bent more, a micro shorts separating me from her flesh, I had to leave fast before she might see the barrack over my baggy ski pants. "I have to go... see you later."
"See ya..." Elke waved in a relaxed pose, and even there I could see some abs that melted her previous chubby belly to nothing. All her fat was replaced by delicate muscles and somehow she got feminine as ever.
As fast as possible I turned around and my chest bumped at two pillows in pink... my aunt's new big bouncing breast. The momentum pushed me back, she got heavier than me, muscles are heavier than fat, I guessed. "Sorry, auntie."
She pleasantly annoyed by our collision. "Don't call me 'auntie'. Makes me feel old."
"Okay... cousin Val."
"Just Val."
I felt the necessity to show more respect for her, perhaps she was so more imposing, maybe it is in our genes, it was odd for me to call her as casually as 'Val'. "Old habits die hard... Val." I said to her.
"You'll get used to." She bypassed by me, to see her shoulders above mine was an alien territory to me as much as them having bodies that many women would dream to have. Hiding my uneasiness, I followed to the double door, the quick feeling of her breasts impact over my chest got me wobbly, the fresh memory of it repeated in my mind, looping around, I never felt like that near no other girl, probably because she's my aunt. As I got close of the doors, my aunt, or 'cousin' called me again:
"Hey, Dean... let me talk with you for a moment." She patted on the bed by her side, her crossed legs made her calves to look even larger.
"I need a shower..." My tone was betraying my words. In the real sense I needed to go to jerk off those boobie memories out of my mind. It was making me nervous because I could not stop thinking about it.
"Just some questions about your friends... come, come, sit." She patted again on the mattress, partially Val was family, but on the other side she was a hot mature woman. Hot women and I was a recipe for disaster. I walked slowly and I glanced that Elke entered a hot shower without caring to close the door, I could look, but I was respectful... it was getting harder and harder to be respectful near those ladies.
I sat on the bed watching her legs longer than mine, rounder than mine, and obviously more muscular than mine and yet so deliciously curvy in those pink compression clothes, seeming to be out of a WW2 pinup art album. I kept looking away to avoid more embarrassments. "What do want to know about them? They are pretty harmless..."
She laughed at my choice of words. "I saw that." I didn't want to tell her that they weren't my friends but Singer's, it would look like that I had some disregard for Elke's gift to me. "They are cute." She added, thinking about it. Again I saw her nipples pointing up again, she looked completely in the mood. "They are all very inexperienced, aren't they?"
I gulped dry. "Do you mean..."
"Let's say... in the art of love."
"I would say... that, yes. They are. Why?" Well, they were as much as me. But I didn't to touch any personal subject either.
"Well, it's hard to believe they are in college, they look so young... so pure. Once in college I've lost my virginity in the first semester and I was one of the last girls to do so. But it was ages ago, maybe times have changed."
"I don't believe so... they are just, well, a bunch of really inept guys that got together, you know, they attract each other... pretty much everyone in college besides them is having wild sex, believe me, I went to some parties. They are an oddity, a strange phenomenon."I said as she looked at me with some condescendence, perhaps she knew that I was an oddity too.
"None of them are underage, right? Are you sure of that?" She asked out of nothing.
"Ahh... yes, all of them are just as old as me, maybe older. Why are you asking that?"
"Elke was concerned about their parents a little... or she would be the sole responsible for them. That's a relief. We don't want the newspapers to print her name out of it if something happens to them."
"Yes, I understand, those slopes can be dangerous." I said I glancing at her legs, and the spherical twins so near that I could feel its warmth irradiating onto my forearm.
"That's why you two came here? To be sure we were out of trouble?" I asked.
"hmm... and to catch some adventure too." She said eyeing me shying me away, I believed she wanted me to say something about her appearance, of how beautiful she was becoming perhaps, or that I would question how anyone can develop a growth spurt being middle aged in a couple of days. But I kept quiet, maybe they found the Fountain of Youth in the Amazon. After an awkward minute, I stood up to the wide windows pretending to observe the landscape and the beautiful sunset between the milky mountains out there:
"I've read a report earlier that the weather might change this night..." I said.
"I hope it snow a lot" Consuela said entering the suite. "I don't like to ski anyway. I have other plans." She lay down on a turkish divan, I just glanced at her shapely legs rubbing each other. "I love how cozy this place is." I heard her shoes falling on the carpet, I had to bite my lips to remember to not look at her bare feet.
"I need a bath. Will you dinner with us? I can introduce you to my... friends." I said.
"We would love to." My aunt said extending her leg at the mirrored ceiling, watching her own reflection as her dancer legs bulged with vitality.
"Okay, I'll alarm them... I mean... tell... them to wait for you. Bye Consuela, see you later auntie."
Val turned on her belly remembering of Mia Wallace: "If you call me aunt again I might take tougher measures on you... cousin."
I laughed nervously "Okay... okay, cousin." She just raised her eyebrow at that. I noticed her beefier arms to flex as she changed position, letting me to interpret what 'tougher measures' might mean. "... see you later."
Only outside I could really breathe. There was something new in their spirit that was claustrophobic to me, a more endearing persona was emerging together with their developing physiques. They way they acted near me changed, their choice of words, even their physical proximity on me seemed more narrow, but perhaps with them towering over the crowd distorted my perception. Anyway I was sure that their new diva deeds overthrown the ladylike manners that I was familiar my whole life. The dinner with my 'friends' would be quite unpredictable.
Instead of a bath I headed directly to bar: "Guinness, please." I finished the pint with a gulp. "Another one." I said. Singer and a bunch of his friends encircled me.
"Here's our man!" Singer seemed to be waiting a whole lifetime to ask me about them. "That cousin of yours is fucking hot, you know that, right? That Elke... never saw a girl with killer legs like hers. With so many curves..."
"I took a lot of photos..." A fat ginger one called Stanley added. "...nevermind." He completed.
I didn't know what I should or not tell to them, like that the 'killer legs' girl was the sole owner of all these mountains around us and the roof above us. "Don't worry, guys. We'll have a big dinner and where you can present yourselves to them."
"Sweet, man. Arrange me a seat right next to them" said one of the geeks.
"Me too" said another one.
"Don't forget about me, pal."
"Hey, I'm Singer's friend too! Put me on the tally too."
I didn't have the time with that. "I'll see what I can do." They left me alone for a while. I was with this vacant feeling of 'what's real?', or that maybe I was growing crazy, or perhaps I was in a coma imaging all these things in a hospital bed. Science as we knew it could not explain their fast development, it did not compute and all reason has been thrown by the window. I had my guts telling me to continue investigate the 'treatment'. I checked the signal on my phone, it was very weak over the afternoon and now it had vanished for hours. For a moment I felt my stomach a bit sick, my aunt and her friends were obviously becoming something different, they were changing before my eyes, and they wanted to mingle with the losers that Singer brought. My mind entered the 'expect the unexpected' mode
Around 7 PM the snowfall became a blizzard, the staff locked all the doors to avoid any drunken guest to go outside. While people felt secure and cozy inside, I felt uneasy. I saw Victor concerned with the TV weather alerts. "It is bad?" I asked him.
"Nothing to be worried about. We store food and water for emergencies like this."
"So it is bad..."
"A bit." Victor said honestly to me.
On the grand stairs I saw Elke descending alone. Like before she wanted to show off her thunderous thighs. She wore some kind of shiny black pants and ankle-high boots, Elke was obviously proud of them, she wanted people to notice them first. Her small jacket was hugged to her waist making her big breasts to go up, combined with her short stylish hair she could be a 007 super villainess. She spotted me and walked down the stairs like a teenager: "So, what's up, Dean?"
"I... I..." In her heels she towered like never before. My line vision rested between her muscular shoulders and her cleavage. "I..."
Elke laughed at my stuttering, amused that I was getting nervous around her. "We have a blizzard..." She said to save my lack of communication. "Victor told me that no plane can pick us up tomorrow... so we are locked with you here." She said with her intense eyes. I turned around, afraid of that stare. I remembered that she called me a Dix, what could it be?
"Yeah... it is... snowing."
"Let's go by the fireplace." Elke took my hand and pushed me with her. She did long strides, her heels on the wooden floor echoed all around calling for attention and all the geeks stopped in their tracks to watch the statuesque femme fatale walking like she owned the place. Well, she owned it.
"The fireplace is that direction." I pointed to her as we entered a long corridor.
"I know another." Elke said not letting go of my hand she opened a double door leading to hall with huge windows giving a view of the blizzard outside illuminated by the resort lights. On its center a huge fire illuminated the place and its red leather couches.
Elke let me on the couch and she went to a cabinet and opened a brandy. Her butt was so big and muscular that her small coat slid up as she walked. "With ice?"
"ice, yes." I was sweating. Why she brought me here?
She sat by my side, her solid legs rubbed against mine, I was trying hard to not stare at them. Her black pants had a subtle snake pattern, they looked like two black anacondas. Did you ever see what an anaconda can do with a man's body? Snakes are nothing but muscle. And Elke was becoming nothing but muscles as well. Yet, the sight of them was making me so awkwardly hard that I had to cross my legs.
From her higher point of view Elke watched my body language, experienced as she was, she could read me easily as a billboard. I burned down my throat with a big gulp of the whisky she gave me.
"Do you mind if I take it off?" She said already opening her mini jacket up, underneath it was something closer of a bra than any other kind of attire, hardly containing her breasts. My mind raced urgently to find any small talk. Anything that could make me look less pathetic, I was unable think properly. I k  ew that woman since ever, and now, suddenly, she became this athletic fitness goddess, she knew somehow that I always had a thing for those types of girls.
"You look..." My mouth opened without thinking.
"I look what, Dean?"
"...good."
She used her hand to hide her grin, probably feeling pity from me. "Is that all? Good?"
"You three look a bit different." I said taking another shot from my glass.
"A bit different... I think this will be a long talk. Do you mind if I smoke?"
"They don't let you smoke here..."
"Huh..." She lightened it up anyway. I always connected the smell of nicotine with her since ever, I knew she was around at home because of that smell.
"So, what is happening with you? And Consuela? My aunt... or cousin..."
"So you noticed..." She beamed at me. "Your aunt wasn't very comfortable to talk with about this with you..." Elke flexed her softball sized biceps at me casually. It was undeniable that she was deal stronger than me, the thought of her strength in this isolated room made me feel claustrophobic, that she could take my smaller body and throw at that fire easily.
"It is... it is... a type of treatment?"
"Yeah... something like that." She kept flexing that same arm for her own amusement, watching its movements, the muscles hardening and sliding in a perfect arrangement. "I like to be this strong, it makes me feel... more complete, it fulfills me."
"You got a lot... stronger in the last few days."
"Isn't that amazing? Expect for so much more in the next few days."
"It is... it is still working?"
"We'll see that."
"How tall are you? How these treatments work?"
"Last time I measured myself I was 6'4. Now I know what those supermodels feel by being so tall. Anywhere I go all eyes turn at me, they all can see me in the crowd far away. It changed my perspective in many ways, do you know what I mean?"
"Yes... sure. But this is new? How they work? How it can make have another... puberty?"
"It is very new... very few selected people know about it and we want to let it be very exclusive."
"But this is so revolutionary... look at you!" She blushed at that. "You could pass by my age... no one would guess your real age in college..."
"Do you think so?"
"It is a miracle, isn't it? It means that now we attained the knowledge to control aging, that means that we will live longer doesn't it?"
"I'm not sure if will work with men at all, Dean. Sorry about that..." She took pity and came closer, bringing her huge muscular beneath her body, making my eyes in direct confrontation with the volume of her partially exposed breasts. Her nipples were poking like demons. My legs were still crossed to hold my embarrassing hard cock in place. I could find no strength to turn it off, she fingered my hair, fixing it a little, making her breast to touch my arm. "But you'll have your aunt living with you for much longer than you ever thought." She said.
I was my aunt's direct inheritor, so it will never inherit her fortune, but at least I wouldn't have to nurse her in a wheelchair in my future... maybe she'll have to nurse me in my seniority. "But... how this work?"
"We can talk about these technicalities later..." Elke flexed her arm in front of me again, telling me to feel them: "They are so hard, sometimes I feel like it is all a dream, pinch them... wake me up" said her.
"No, I... I shouldn't..."
"Why not touch my arm? I don't bite. Feel it. Pinch them..."
I put my hand over the living rock, trying to pinch a little but it was harder than a rubber ball. "Woah, that's... unpinchable."
"Try harder... it won't hurt me."
I compressed my fingers on that bicep muscle like I was trying to squish a lemon, it didn't dent a little "This hurts?" If someone was doing this on my arm I would be screaming then.
"Not a bit." She said at me. I noticed that her nipples got far bigger and fatter, her whole breasts seemed to be overflowing her outfit, pushing her breasts up and outwards. "Press harder." She gave me that Kubrick stare, did she had a thing for guy feeling her muscles up? "Use your two hands..."
I did what she said. With my two hands over her bicep I applied a force to break a piece of wood. It didn't give. She started to giggle at my straining. "Are you becoming a superhero or something?" I asked.
"I'm still flesh and blood."
"Steel and blood." I was losing myself, the fire gently illuminated her form, with my palm stroking each bulge.
"How do you feel about them?" She enquired me.
"What I feel?"
"I hope you don't feel emasculated."
"I wouldn't feel emasculated by your muscles... or my aunt, or Consuela... I mean..."
"We three deeply care about you, so we want you to be comfortable around us, for more than our muscles can grow, we don't want you to feel any differently toward us. Okay?"
"Okay..."
My eyes were shifting between her rigid nipples and the peaks of her muscles being softly illuminated. "Eyes up here, Dean. This is important. Don't tell anyone about this. Or that we look younger. No nothing. We trust you. Don't disappoint us."
She was a business woman, she was direct. I felt a bit threatened. "I need to ask... what is a Dix?"
That made her stop. She knew I knew too much. "Who told you about it?"
"I heard you talking... at the apartment. That I'm a Dix. Has something to do with your treatment?"
"Treatment? What a strange connection you've made. Between Val and me, a Dix means that you would be an interesting guy to date, if I were at college with you. You are handsome, Dean. It was a compliment." She lied very well, that word all around my aunt's diary, and she asked Elke to 'behave' after she said that.
"Oh... that makes sense. Thanks... But, there aren't many Dix in here, right? You saw my friends... how they look..."
"Don't be like this, plenty of them are pretty interesting."
"Really?" I had to stop at this. I knew what women like her want, and was nothing like we had here. "Really?" I repeated.
"Don't look so surprised. Look how we look. Why not? We look young, full of life..."
"Okay... it is that... well, how can I put it, they are all a bunch of college geeks that never got to be near a woman besides their mothers, they would just tremble like a piece of jelly if you get any closer, they would melt like butter in a oven near you, like throwing pieces of ice on that fire, vaporizing even before touching you, they would boil out like an insignificant miserable insect caught by a jet turbine, you would be like a river of lava consuming them, ..." I glanced at Elke and she was feeling herself like a George Michael video. I was frozen. What the hell?
She bit her lips and stood up. "Let's not talk about this now..." Elke put herself together, putting her mini jacket back and closing it. I could read body movements too, and she was in heat. Something I said turned her on wildly. "It is time for dinner..." She said looking at her watch and looked down at me a second time. "shit... it wont be easy..." She turned away.
Elke was acting so unsure, looking up at the ceiling, I stood up and asked: "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. It is just... step back, Dean."
"Why?"
"Just don't come any closer of me... I'm serious..."
"Why? What's wron..." Like a blur she took me in her arms and I felt my back banging on one of the hotel's columns. Before I could open my eyes she french kissed me like she want to suck my life out of me. Her breasts held me in place, her strong arms locking my side, pressing her face onto mine, my legs free from the floor found nothing but her body. Her tongue dominated mine, toyed with it, I never felt nothing like it. All other sounds muted, all my vision tunneled, all I could hear was her breathing, her moaning, nothing else. My arm slowly embraced her lats and she pushed my body even more into hers. "I can't hold myself, Dean..." Her need was primal, uncontrollable as her strength, picking me, holding me and feeling my body, kissing my neck, she was devouring me alive and there was nothing that I could make to stop it.
"Elke! Not him!" It was Consuela's voice behind us. "You gave your word."
Elke halted her assault and released me slowly. I got on my feet and Elke adjusted her mini jacket. "See you later, tiger." Elke walked away from me frowning at Consuela, and ranted: "Watchdog..."
I sat on the couch to breath, my pulse was still accelerated. "What was that? She has feelings for me?" Consuela that developed a body that could flame envy from Sophia Vergara, sat by my side:
"It's not you in special..." She said.
"Is this new treatment? That's why she's so... on the edge?"
"I'm not sure what Elke said to you, but yes, it leaves us a little over the edge, all these new hormones might be hard to... control..." I noticed with my peripheral vision her nipples to rise like Elke's just did. Consuela stood up abruptly as I peeked at her deep cleavage more than I should. No dress could be discrete enough with a female body like that, her breasts were even larger than Elke's, while Elke was the most muscular of the three, Consuela was the most curvy, with wide hips and a really small waist over her tall graceful new body. "The dinner is almost ready, shall we join the others?" She extended her hand to me.

One by one - 3
Since the owner was there with us, the resort opened its grandioso Slav Epic ballroom for our dinner. The only ones there with some elegance were the three Amazonian ladies that stole everyone's attention. Singer's friends wore t-shirts and jeans, but I guess that it was expected. Consuela in her delicate tall sandals towered over me by a head, her small dress had discrete glittering effect and hung loose around her braless insolent breasts. Consuela lost all modesty with this strange treatment, she walked proudly, not like the invisible immigrant she once was. I liked that modesty, modesty put your feet grounded on reality. But was reality that was changing itself, they had a lonely prospect about their lives, now everyone wants to know them, to know who those exquisite beauties were, and Consuela, Elke and my aunt could see that every stolen glance were directed at them, and they were many, a new constant in their lives. No one noticed me by their side, so for me all the adulation from those guys, the staff and the service was absurdly clear. I could see Consuela faking her obliviousness, letting anyone to have their long glances all over her fantastic body.
I sat at our table and I could see that Elke got more aggressive and harsh with the resort staff and Singer's friends. They all seemed afraid of her after our little incident, like a lioness wandering inside a cage filled of petrified little monkeys. "Where is my aunt?" I asked them.
"She takes too much time to chose a dress, that didn't change." Elke said lightening another cigarette while expensive wine was being poured on her glass.
"I'm sorry, madam. But you can't smoke in here." The waiter said politely.
She slowly turned to him and read his badge: "Do you have any kids, Mr. Fadl?" She asked him, "Do you provide a good life for them?" In this well lit room her muscles were more evident in her black but shiny clothes, this guy had balls, it's not possible to not detect the size of her biceps, any man would find oddly remarking a woman with muscles bigger than theirs.
"Yes, I have two kids, one born just a year ago... of course I care for them." He said a bit puzzled.
Victor, the concierge appeared from nowhere, sweating but keeping his cool "Is there any problems Ms. Rothman?
"I hope my employees are properly trained to deal with blizzards, Victor."
"They are, Ms. Rothman. For the most extreme conditions."
For some reason everyone in the ballroom stopped to hear what she would say next: "Good. Tell Mr. Fadl that if he cross my sight one more time he'll be fired..." Elke said puffing a dense smoke over our heads, not caring to look at them. The waiter took a step back from her, he seemed terrified for not knowing who she was.
"I personally won't let this happen, Ms. Rothman." Victor said sternly at the waiter who was too scared to react, he just kept his head low and expecting it to end fast.
"We'll see that." Elke said eyeing at Victor.
Victor understood what she meant, the only way the waiter could exit the ballroom and be out of her sight were the large windows behind us, to go around by the blizzard. The waiter understood that too, but he was more afraid to enter her sight again; Victor opened one large window for the waiter to flee, for a few moment a violent gust of frozen air and ice took everyone by surprise, it was an ice storm. Victor shut the window back with some help of other waiters. Elke seemed unmoved, she was the boss from hell.
"Go see if he is alright, Victor" She ordered him. "He has three kids." Looking at the appalled faces of her other employees, she stood up while dragging her smoke. "If anyone want to smoke, anywhere, you have my permission." Some guys from the college cheered her and started to smoke too. My aunt said that she had to deal with the lack of respect the chairmen had for her, that she had to be tough, otherwise they would treat her just as the mistress of their late boss. She replaced the entire board to one that respected her. Her previous figure betrayed her intellectual capacity, she was anorexic with big breasts implants, and I wondered if she still had them lost somewhere there.
As Elke sat back, Consuela didn't like it a bit.
"What?" Elke asked her. "After what we did to your boys last night, do you think you have any authority on how I should treat my subordinates?"
"They seemed quite happy by what we shared..." Consuela said with a fake smirk.
"But now you'll have to fire them... you know that, right? They will be insupportable, needy... you won't stand them." Elke said.
"I hope not..." Consuela said concerned making Elke to laugh broadly. I had no clue about what they did to them at my aunt's apartment and I was afraid to ask. "Here she comes." Consuela waved her hand, all eyes turned to the entrance, I turned my back to see my aunt in a beautiful golden dress, made of some metal mesh, with just two micro straps holding it in place like it would fall at any moment. Her breasts bounced slowly as she graciously did a catwalk toward us, her high heels sandals also had golden straps that went up to her knees, dressed like a true amazon queen. "I knew she would pick that dress" said Elke. I was perplexed; my aunt was always the most discrete and shy of them... I had to accept that she was hot as hell, she was just acting accordly.
"Hi cousin!" She bent down to kiss my cheeks, even her smell was different, sweeter. Like Consuela, Val acted oblivious to the amount of raw sexiness she exuded.
"Hi... Val..."
She squished my hand, her delicate hands had a powerful grip. "So, Elke told you the news?" She sat on the chair by my side.
"The secret treatment? I don't understand how you girls expect to hide from anyone..." I stared at the three statuesque ladies in front of me, their elegant clothing did very little to hide such boobage. "... you girls are one feet taller... b... beautiful as ever, how to hide it?"
They giggled toguether. "Well, he has a point..." Elke said.
Val looked outside. "The blizzard is not stopping... we'll be locked here for a long time if it doesn't stop... How we'll get out of here tomorrow? Before they start to be suspicious of our... sudden development."
"I wouldn't mind." Consuela said while looking at the college kids taking tables and ogling at her like dogs. "I also think that they wouldn't mind either..."
"Isn't it too much of a good thing?" My aunt asked a bit concerned. "This is much more than we hoped for."
"Just control yourself." Consuela said.
"Look who's talking." Elke said looking at the geeks around. "It looks like a candy store... look at that bearded fat one, he must be over twenty-five." Elke started to flex her bicep to him, almost inviting him to touch them. The older bearded geek froze as she responded to him a cruel smile.
"Stop it Elke, you are scaring him." My aunt said. "Twenty-five? Hmm..." They seem to forget about me, I saw again their nipples to respond in unison. I looked at him and he was one of the most awkward guys there, what the hell they were seeing in him? It was all too puzzling.
"He has no place to escape from me here." Elke said.
They were indeed after those geeks... why? Because he was in the astronomy club? There was at least three or four guys there, including me of course, that girls would see some charm, but those weren't their targets. Maybe the 'treatment' was twisting their minds somehow. I saw my aunt adjusting her dress to show more cleavage, which was near obscenity. Consuela had her legs crossed for all to see those marvelous muscular thighs.
The food came and they didn't care about the food, with those muscular bodies they should, but they only cared about those countless geeks who also forgot about the food. They were here for the show, dressed for the night, and were responding positively to all eye contacts from all those losers.
"Hi! Remember me?" Singer took a chair to seat between Elke and Val. He looked like a kid in an adults table. "I'm Dean's best friend..."
"Hi, Singer." Elke said from memory. "He was very helpful in our skiing today, taking our times and carrying our equipment. A little gentleman..."
"You must lift a lot." Singer said looking at Elke's arms pushing the sleeves of her mini jacket. That's the worst line I've ever heard.
"I like to be strong." She said smiling at him.
"I wish I could be that strong so I could have any chance with you." Singer said as Elke extended her arms to show them shifting in form.
"If I counted on men that are stronger than me, I wouldn't get a laid at all."
"Can I feel them?" Singer asked already feeling her bicep filling his palm. Apparently Elke loved to show off her new muscles to nerdy types. I saw her breasts once again seeming higher, her nipples to engorge like they were touched by ice. "They're so solid." He mumbled.
"Take him." My aunt said.
Elke stood up and took his hand. In her boots her height was boosted to near seven feet, his head couldn't bypass her shoulders. Singer made a face at me that he couldn't believe on what was happening. Neither could I. Would Singer to lose his virginity before I do?
After dinner Consuela was in the lounge spreading her body over the couch, surrounded by college guys laughing at every silly thing she says. My aunt sat on the other side also having six or seven geeks eyeing and worshipping her muscular body that Madonna would be jealous of. Then I spotted Pamela alone, with a tedious look in her face, not a good time to talk with her.
It has been an hour since Elke and Singer disappeared, I don't know why, but I was terribly curious about it. How would Singer handle an experienced amazon like Elke? I was so curious that I needed to check it, and going there I've found Elke walking back, looming down the corridor with a big smile on her face, fresh from a shower with a new set of clothes. I noticed that this time she seemed more muscular then before, more evident, that spooked me. "Your friend survived." She said taking the stairs down laughing. Was Singer that good?
I kept walking and I saw the front door of her suite with the electronic lock broke. The door itself was intact, but the lock was ruined. "She did that?" Some of the paintings were out the place, like an earthquake shook them out. Walking inside I've found rags of clothes, it was pieced of the clothes she was wearing before. "Singer did that?" I finally found him quite intact and naked and snoring with a bed sheet over him. He looked like a mess, completely wet with sweat like he had run a marathon, I saw some bruises on his wrists, maybe handcuffs marks... but they seemed too wide to be handcuffs. Whatever happened here was epic, but for that moment I feared for his sanity.
I didn't want to wake him up, it would be awkward. He was fine, at least physically fine. Going back to the bar lounge, with some soft jazz playing on the speakers, I saw my aunt feeling Elke's muscles in front of those geeks. This time Elke wore a short black dress, one that left her net stockings showing every curve of her muscular legs, I wasn't sure if those alluring undergarments were part of her dress or not, like the semi exposed huge bra. She seemed rounder all around. Getting closer I could see that her quads were undoubtedly more pronounced. My aunt was not as tall her even in her high heels, and she looked surprised, her eyes were beaming anxiety as she touched Elke more, like she wanted it for herself.
Somehow she grew more muscular in the last hour with Singer. Her body was beyond fitness now, more like a bodybuilder size, but still slim. I saw Consuela behind me taking a geek in each arm, one was completely nervous, like a kid being carried against his will by a stern mother: "We need to clean you up now..." she said almost carrying him into her arms. Shit. I knew that this trip would be disastrous.
My aunt seemed to be still choosing which one she would take, they were defenseless near her. Elke kept adjusting her dress to her enlarged form in a large mirror, flexing to check her new size and definition while not really caring by being watched by us. And while I watched her, I lost track of my aunt and with that the lounge's lights blinked as the blizzard grew stronger outside. "The power lines are going down..." Victor told me by my side. "But that is fine, we have diesel enough to maintain the heating and electricity for weeks." He seemed calm until his boss approached in those daring provocative clothes and bigger than ever looking down with an amused smile at both of us, intimidating nevertheless, hard to maintain eye contact:
Elke went behind me and embraced my shoulders, almost using me for support: "I want to use the movie theater, Victor. Just Dean and me." I felt her face rubbing on my ears, her breath over my neck.
"No problem, Ms. Rothman. We have popcorn, chocolate bars too."
"Perfect. We want some crazy David Lynch movie." She said turning around without releasing me from her arms, she didn't ask, she just took me. They felt heavy as her breasts behind me. The movie theater was small but looked very confortable with large individual seats. "Let's use this one..." She pushed me to the only one love seat, it barely had space for her long legs, and her wide hip compressed me further into the soft couch. Victor put two buckets of popcorn and sodas, not letting to be distracted by the muscular diva crossing her legs over the small table. Elke removed her shoes stretching her calves, like they were itching. It was the moment that I had to ask if the 'treatment' had taken another surge, but I was incapable of a single clear thought with my hand being squashed by the weight and volume of her muscular butt. On the dim light I could see most of her definition, before just her quads was outlined, now the amount of details had multiplied, the more I looked upon those muscles, new muscles came to view. Yet all those muscles together as whole made her legs even more feminine, Elke was becoming strangely feminine, making strength and power feminine words.
"I need someone to clean my suite for me." She said at Victor uncrossing and crossing her legs as she ordered him, teasing him, like a game.
"I already ordered it, Ms. Rothman."
"You are a good employee, Victor. Start the movie."
Maybe Elke was distracting me so my aunt could pick one of those guys without me seeing it. But my first thought was that she was going to rape me in the middle of a David Lynch film. She didn't wear much make-up, or perhaps none at all, for the first time I saw how beautiful she was becoming. To me she was an adult, a grown-up, I never cared about how she looked, about her delicate nose, her dark expressive eyebrows in contrast with her blue eyes. I felt looking down the abyss, the more I let my eyes to probe her body, more impregnated my mind got with her, and she didn't need to do anything, just her body near mine was making me dizzy. The noisy film started I couldn't care less. For some reason I got myself laughing at every silly comment she made about the movie, she was relaxed and I was tense, I was afraid that she sniffed that. Maybe she wanted me to make a move, but looking at her biceps so close of me would stop me of thinking about it. And beyond her biceps were her breasts, it recalled me of the planets alignment in 2001, they seemed to pull my eyes each time more, like they were a bit different than the moment before. Sometimes she changed position and the whole cushion found a new point of equilibrium between me and her, and my point of view got a bit different, with more details to entice me. Her breasts didn't seem to be bigger but then I noticed they were catching up with the rest of her body in a slower velocity, they seemed proportionally larger halfway of the movie, they were sprouting from her bra so subtly, at moments she pushed her cups to fit her breasts better, and at anything she did my heart raced, if she took me right there, she would give me a stroke like happened with her late husband. I feared I would explode if she assaulted me again. But she stayed there oblivious at me looking at her motionless muscular body in the dark, bathed by the dim light from the projector. Each time Elke shifted position, muscles would flex and rest dragging my eyes back to her body, and she was moving a lot, I guessed that normal furniture was becoming uncomfortable for her, but I perceived that her legs seemed to reach more over the small table, a cup of popcorn fell. "Clumsy." She said about herself.
On the second half of the movie she kept fastening her dress more, and was becoming clear to me that they were indeed growing, occupying more of my lateral vision than before, and approaching the size of my head perhaps. I put my head back so I could watch in fascination that it was really happening, they seemed to grow some ten percent in mass, pushing her bra beyond its design, overflowing not just above but around the sides. After some five minutes a strap tore exposing one cup of her bra almost completely. "Oops, here goes another dress..." she said like it was nothing and kept watching the film, tucking her breast in. I was fighting the urge to feel them, feel their weight, its warmth, possibly I was drooling by her side but she just continued to be committed with the film, I nodded nervously as turned her head down to me, agreeing at anything she said, even if I didn't understand. She had a sly grin at her face each time she inspected me like that. Elke was toying with me just like she did with Victor, maybe figuring out limits, of how much she could mess with our minds, leaving the door open but not letting to come in. Elke was a great deal stronger than anyone in the resort she owned, what she had to fear? Or to doubt? Elke could play with us all like mice in a laboratory, to do experiments and test her newly restored beauty and the amplified attractiveness of her body, she projected the youth of undiscovered countries, that her whole life was now ahead of her, and she wanted to suck it all into her.
With a deep breath the other strap snapped. Her black bra constricting her larger breasts was in my full view. Elke hold them like she was a stripper: "Isn't it amazing?"
Like before, I just nodded nervously like I was twelve, with anything she says.
"They keep growing for some time..." She said cupping her both breasts, curious about their new volume. "It is such a nice feeling... but it is breaking my bra. I'll go changed it." She stood up.
"No... I..."
"You want to say something?" She asked, her muscular thighs took my view from the screen, I barely saw her face beyond the horizon of her breasts. I couldn't pronounce a word, her bra could blast off her body at any moment. But she felt pity of me and kneeled down, her dress ripped somewhere more making her to chuckle about it, she looked not a bit concerned about it falling apart. "I wish I could take you, Dean..." She said. "...but Consuela is right, I gave your aunt my word. What happened was a mistake. I hope it doesn't hurt our friendship..."
"...no, sure..."
She glanced at her watch and left me there alone. I wasn't interested to watch the rest of the film, but I was over the edge, I just witnessed breasts inflating like a cake in the oven, my mind struggling to accept such absurdity, while for her it was natural, expected, for me was surreal. I took the moment alone to indulged myself in the darkness of the small theater, perhaps then I could think more clearly. For some reason I could I came more than ever in my life, I got almost sore, it almost hurt me, my balls ached.
Dizzy, I walked outside and the corridors were eerie deserted and silent; I could only listen to the cold wind making the windows to vibrate like a drifting ship took by storm. I felt that those walls were giving me a false security, My gut feeling was that this ship might sink in the dark outside. The lounge and the ball room were also suddenly empty, maybe I had lost track of time. I went to my room to take my GPS unit that showed the three muscular maiden's positions, I had a morbid curiosity to see them again, my mind racing with thoughts that they might be growing right then.
In the bedroom I've found Singer walking from his bed, he seemed to be limping. "Are you okay?"
"Yes... it's just hurts when I walk." He said.
"Did... you... fuck her?"
He was half-sleep, but he opened a big grin. "I'm not sure who fuck who... you wouldn't believe how strong she is... and then..." He stopped, his grinning gone, relapsing some thoughts. "...she got stronger. I felt it in my hands while I was coming inside of her, she screamed at each shot of mine, and I gave another, like I was coming all over again, like I couldn't stop, it wouldn't stop because I felt she sucking me dry, wanting more, squeezing me for more juice... My hand was over her shoulder, and she has big shoulders, way bigger than mine, I felt them swelling up, engorging, I opened my eyes and all her body was covered by veins, I saw them pulsing as I came, it was freaky, man. Really freaky... for I moment I thought that I could die right there. Maybe I should stop with the weed. It is getting me crazy."
I was muted. I really didn't know what to say because I knew that it was true. "That's... really weird."
"Fucking weird. But man, I can't stop thinking about her. I don't think I'll be ever able to fuck another normal girl anymore."
"Anymore?"
"Well... I never felt like this before. I don't know how other girls are, okay, but I doubt that any of them can throw me like that, immobilizing me so easily. I guess that once you fuck like that, there is no turning back. Shit, my balls hurt. Fuck. I need to crash." He lay down, he was completely exhausted.
I sat down on my bed, thinking if I really wanted to know where they were. Sex was what they using to make them grow, maybe that's why Elke almost raped me downstairs. My aunt wrote down on her diary like it was a drug, an addiction, and Elke was feeling her abstinence over me. I would be no more than an appliance for her to get what she wanted, that was a Dix is, she wasn't after my good looks or really attracted to me. This thought somehow relieved me and saddened me.
Not sure if I wanted to see but I unlocked the screen to see their positions, Elke was together with Consuela in their suite, maybe sleeping already... or something else, but my aunt was still downstairs in the lounge. "Weird..."
I walked back to the lounge and found her GPS gadget in her purse near the fireplace, no one was around, not even the staff, like they were all relieved from their duties. Looking around I've found one of her golden high heels with its straps busted.
As the storm grew louder outside, the lights shut down and fancy dim emergency lights lightened the place. "oh, great." I was already feeling a bit lost in that place, so I took a path to a corridor that seemed better illuminated. Still holding her big heavy sandals, I've found the other one with the straps tore as well, ahead of me was the set of stairs leading down to the billiards, so I guessed that perhaps she was in there.
There were several tables, all in red, and muffed noises. Val was there. The faint light only let me see her back kissing one of the geeks in her muscular embrace, she had him standing surrounding him with her long legs using the billiard table as a seat and even there she looked taller than him. One of her breasts was out, the other one menacing to burst from her metallic golden dress at any moment. I hid at the shadows, if the light went up I would be busted there, but again I couldn't stop myself. Val was facing the other direction, her wide shoulders hiding the naked geek's face from me. At her side one other geek was there sleeping or unconscious, I was not sure. Obviously she grew more muscular while I was in the theater with Elke, her shoulder had muscles over muscles casting so many shadows with countless bumps and valleys of mass. All I could hear was her moaning as he serviced her bare breast, with a grunt she took him and they started to fuck, she not only conducted him, using just her strength in her arms she held his hips and buttocks to fuck him faster, his head wobbled violently as his hands seek support, her body was becoming too big for him to find a grip, her back too wide to embrace, her neck too far to reach, his arms unable to keep with her and he started to spasm. And then I saw it: all her muscles seemed to flex, full of veins, they seemed to flex again, each time bigger all around, and like an angry dog her savage grunt grew louder to a roar, like Singer described to me, a net of veins emerged from her layers of muscles, beating like a heart, feeding all those muscles with growth. With his hips in her locking hands she stood up abruptly, her shoulder hit the billiard lamp and his feet dangled over the floor, his spasms were comical, like a deer trying to walk on ice, his face contorted with pleasure or pain as more orgasms hit him nourishing her with more growth. Val was bursting with muscles that bodybuilders would spend a lifetime to achieve, the strap of her golden dress snapped and then her two breasts pointed skyward like silos, erected, wobbling and beating all around his face, hitting his cheeks hard. After a minute his orgasms seemed to subdue, he was going limp, she let him to fall and he hit the floor like a ragdoll, his buttocks red from her grip while she was feeling some kind of high as her body stopped to grow, drunk with it she flexed her bicep and felt it with her other hand, they looked big, bigger than my leg perhaps, her new proportions were deceiving, her long legs made her mammoth chest to look not as big as they were, her delts were big as her breasts, and her veins were receding as she woke up from her dreamy euphoric state. Only then I noticed a third geek unconscious, it took three of them to satiate her that night.
For some three minutes she stayed there flexing and feeling the added mass, adapting to them and inspecting them like a new set of clothes, chuckling as her quads got much bigger than Consuela's, her expensive golden dress was now just a piece of cloth embracing her waist and abs. But then she flexed her massive back making me to gasp, and she turned to my direction: "Who's there?" Her voice got deeper, husky. "Who wants to play with fire?"
It made me run for my life, I was near the double door so I could escape easily, and I heard her laughing. I looked back and she wasn't following me, so I stopped to catch my breath. I saw Victor the concierge walking in my direction and I tried to act as normally as I could. "So..." I said as my heart was beating on overdrive by the adrenaline "...bad weather, huh?"
He was holding a stack of clothes and a new pair of sandals, he didn't stop for me "We are investigating the why the power lines are down, Mr.Valmont." He went to the billiard bar, obviously those clothes were for my aunt. I wondered what clothes could fit her, or what she will tell him... that she ate a mushroom? Muscular as an ox, people will ask. I decided to seat in the lounge near her purse and near the fireplace, that would look less suspicious. I just waited for her to come out to pick her small purse there.
In the last two or three hours she fucked four guys, and seemed to double her size, and still there were dozens of other guys in the resort. Will she stop? When it will be enough?
Then I heard loud knockings on the floor echoing, her large figure appeared from the shadows, and I pretended to be using my cell phone. My aunt sat by my side deforming the leather couch with her new massive weight, for some reason I avoided to look directly at her, but I noticed she was wearing high heels again, why? Wasn't she tall enough? Her overly muscular legs painted with golden leggings crossed my view, they were a mile long, she seemed to be seating on a child's chair. I couldn't pretend to ignore her anymore, so I faked some surprise: "Val? What happened with you... you look..."
She rolled her eyes "Big?" her golden pants looked painted on her large quads, leaving her calves exposed, she also wore a long sleeved loose blouse, but one that displayed her super dense muscular shoulders and traps bare, traps that my open palm couldn't cover. Her blond hair was messy, and it made her even more attractive, it frightened me how easily she could seduce me if she wanted. "I grew a little bit more." Val relaxed on the large couch taking two thirds of the space available, her calf touched my leg, invading my personal space. "I'm feeling like Snow White in the seven dwarfs home... like the world shrunk around me, a toy world... isn't that abusurd..." and she said looking down at me "...so teeny-tiny." Val said twitching her teeth, any movement made her muscles to pulse in different places, they were all connected, one muscle made others to shift in smaller or bigger degree, when she laughed little flexes cascaded all around her shoulders and pectorals, she didn't need to flex to flaunt them, just her casual movement was enough to see that every inch of her skin alive with muscles overlapping muscles, all expressive, her discrete elegant mannerisms were amplified tenfold, everything she did, any silly thing, like a slight smile would reverberate all over her body so slightly as well, it would be imperceptible if you watched just one, but them all moving together capturing all my senses, as if my mind couldn't process the entirety of her body movement, even when so subtle. I wondered about Consuela, she was her polar opposite, always using her hands to speak with a bold large attitude, if she became as muscular as my aunt she would be a walking calamity.
"Some drink?" She asked me.
"Huh?"
She smiled at me, I was so lost at her body. "They are distracting, huh?" She contracted her bicep making her pec to inflate slowly bringing her right breast slightly up.
"You look amazing...when... you'll stop growing... Val?" Obviously she expected to become this big, otherwise she wouldn't bring clothes that fit, otherwise she would be frightened about herself to death. Suddenly I got deadly curious to see what more she had in her wardrobe, and what sizes.
Val changed the subject "I'll bring you some vodka with red bull, isn't that what you college guys drink?"
"And some beer too." I said as she stood up and went behind the balcony, when she walked thighs bulged and the earth froze in adoration, her elegant ballerina steps contrasted wildly with the strength that such muscles showed, and she entered the dark "Val? Can you see anything there?" It was pitching black.
"Sure, not you?" Val said while I could only hear the sound of her filing a glass with ice, I tried to walk in the darkness and I bumped my knee on the hard edge of a heavy chair. "Ouch... shit."
"Are you hurt?"
"It was nothing..." It was hurting like a bitch.
"Let me see it..." She said coming at my direction... my face couldn't reach her shoulders anymore, maybe not even her armpits.
"No, no, I'm fine."
"Nah, I know you better than you think... look, you are bleeding."
"What?" It was so dark that I had to touch my knee to feel it wet with some blood dripping, how could she see it? It was hard to see even under the light on my black jeans. Perhaps she was receiving other unnatural changes that extended beyond her youthful appearance and muscular development that she wasn't aware yet...
"Victor, bring me a medical kit right here." She said loudly, I couldn't even see him and he responded promptly far in the dark corridor "Right away." I was surprised by his total commitment with Val and her friends.
"Now let's see the size of this mess." She picked out the chair I just bumped my knee with a single hand, that iron designer chair surely weighted tons, at least weighted as much as me, but for her it was like a beach chair. Val sat on it and patted on her lap two times: "Come. Sit."
I didn't feel like a kid anymore, so I said: "I'm fine.. It's just a cut..." she took me by my armpits and lifted me over her muscular thick legs. Her heavy breast bumped on my shoulder while she probed my knee, her bicep got right at my face, no bodybuilder could attain that. Behind me I felt her quads shifting and bulging me up, I felt its hardness, like overfilled tires holding my weight, I was afraid that her enhanced eyesight could see my overreaction to her touch. I got nervous that a small reaction from her could break my skull like an egg shell.
"Here it is madam." Victor seemed each time more respectful of her, Val delicately took the first-aid bag from him.
"You can go, Victor. Good night."
Shit, I thought. Now we were completely alone, would she devour me like the others... maybe that's why Elke was refraining herself to take me. Val maneuvered me like I was a big doll, turning me to her, letting me face to face with a cleavage that I could bury my entire head. She got beyond big, she got magnificent, and I could sense they were still growing. "Are you cold? You are shivering..."
"No... I'm fine..." I said.
"Later I'll buy you other jeans..."
"Why?" I asked. Using her fingers she tore open the jeans exposing my little injure. Her motherly touch was making me lose control.
"It might burn a little."
"Ouch..." I held on her other arm for balance, they were large as my leg and felt the impulse to feel more, caressing more than I should the ridges, bumps and veins pumping her extraordinary dense impenetrable muscles. I look up at her, her head seemed somehow higher than a moment before.
"You look like a teddy bear..." She smiled at me. "I want to eat you up!" She hugged me in an embrace taking all the air from my lungs. I felt the heat of her traps, her breasts pushing against my chest, I couldn't hold for much longer, I had to go and find the next bathroom, it was driving me insane with desire, but I couldn't go anyware, her embrace was a prison, I was caged between the hardness of muscles and the warm softness and the massiveness of her huge breasts. "Oh, you are shivering again..." I felt her breath on my neck, the heat of her lips near my earlobes, I was near to giving in, and I needed to hold up my dirty mind and holding it was making matters worse. "I could hold you all night... I do love to be so big and strong to hold you like this... like you are my little baby..." I could feel her deep voice with my entire body and with that I felt the most intense sexual experience in my life, she did it just by holding me against her. Val held me in front of her like a kid and said "Now give your aunt a kiss." I kissed her cheek mindlessly, startled by my own raw feelings over her, wanting more and more.
But she put me on the ground, I looked up at her, higher, trying to look beyond the breasts above me, my knees weak, were ready to collapse and she left me there, all alone. I was torn because I needed more, I wanted it to not end... somehow she charmed my mind wildly, perhaps she's also not aware yet of how insanely mindblowing hot she became.
THURSDAY
I couldn't get any sleep that night, every time I closed my eyes images of Val's breasts, Elke's muscular frame or Counsuela's legs would pop up in my mind intermittently, torturing me like I had some kind of fever while Singer snored loudly in his deep sleep. Around 8 AM I looked outside the window and the sky had cleared with everything buried in snow. The air seemed so clean that I could see new mountains in the horizon. I took up my phone and I had a signal, a weak one. I had to seize the opportunity to contact those phone calls I've found in Elke's phone, so I took my coat and went outside.
It snowed some twenty inches, the sidewalks weren't cleaned yet, but at the least the warmth of the sun on my skin was refreshing. The phone number was a long one, probably an international call, maybe it was one of Elke's businesses, maybe it was what I was looking for. I dialed and a French woman answered: "Docteur Gardinier bureau, je peux vous aider?" Her voice seemed as deep as Elke's. I was right on the spot.
"Hi... do you speak English?"
"A little bit..."
"I'm in behalf of Valentina Valmont and Elke Rothman..."
"I will pass you to the doctor immediately" The woman said to me. After a moment some french man with a thick accent talked to me: "Good morning, I'm Dr. Gardinier, how can I help you?"
"Hi, I'm Dean Valmont, nephew of Valentina Valmont."
"What can I help you, Mr. Valmont?"
"Are you the responsible for the... beauty treatment of my aunt?"
"I can't talk about any of my patients, it's private, Mr. Valmont."
"We are in a bit of a situation here, doctor."
"What happened?"
"I believe that your treatment, whatever it is, is completely out of control"
"Could you be more specific, Mr. Valmont?"
"My aunt is over seven feet tall, with muscles that are obviously unnatural, and she seems to want to become more... I don't think it is healthy..."
"Don't worry Mr. Valmont, this is what she wanted in the first place."
"Really? I believe that some adverse effect happened, it seems that sexual intercourse has something to do with it, they seemed to grow too big too fast and I believe that it is accelerating."
"I'm sorry, can't discuss this with you, Mr. Valmont."
"Oh... you will, otherwise I'll open my mouth to the press about this strange science of yours."
"That would damage your family reputation, Mr. Valmont."
"Just tell me what this treatment is and I'll keep my mouth shut."
"Merde... okay, Mr. Valmont, I'll please you. Your aunt was concerned about your reaction to her treatment. Some years ago we discovered that some males, virgin ones have a unique but unexplainable propriety that can aid tissue regeneration in females, and we found a form to amplify it limitlessly by the V202 treatment, newborn cells will appear from nothing, not very different from quantum vacuum where particles bubble into existence and disappear. These new phenomena create a whole new matrix of permanent particles promoted by the pattern of the host body. We are finding maybe the next step in our evolution, Mr. Valmont."
"...virgins?"
"Yes, sexual intercourse with inexperienced males gives them that. The older virgin ones especially, which is a rarity."
"Older ones? How old?"
"Intercourse with virgin teenage males wouldn't give much, but intercourse with virgins above sixteen years of age, or seventeen years of age the development become more noticeable, perhaps half percent or one percent on inception, but a virgin male around twenty-two and a twenty-seven years of age is what we call a Dix, they give the full effect. But as you can guess, a Dix is very hard to find, male virgins of that age are very scarce, your aunt is very lucky to reach such height..."
It made me pause. "Doctor, I think we have a big problem..."
"What is it, Mr. Valmont?"
"We have here some fifty of those rarities... fifty of those are here with my aunt and her friends..."
"Fifty... Dix?"
"Yes."
"Mon Dieu! Are all bloody virgins? How that happened?"
"Long story, doc, what should I do now? They just fucked half a dozen of them yesterday and we are stuck here with more virgins, even older ones."
"Open all windows, separate them apart. Women under the V202 influence are unable to stop themselves. Proximity will catalyze desire... they can smell when a Dix is near. They won't stop until they suck out them all. I must alert you that their transformation affects other people nearby, so don't find strange to be attracted to their new forms. It is natural. How old are you? Are you still a virgin?"
"...err, no." Shit. I was fucked.
"Good, good. You wouldn't be able to sleep near them if you were still a virgin."
"How much is this full effect, doc?"
"At each Dix inception they would gain at least 10% in mass, a Dix will give them newly born muscles in first place, almost immediately, it's really the first thing, it happens continuously during the sexual climax, it is directly related to the amount of plasma ejaculated during inception. All the other bodily effects will descend from it, including structural skeletal growth and other feminine characteristics that will end to breed altogether around three or four hours after inception... I know that you are afraid of what your aunt might become, but she'll keep being the same person that you always knew, just a bit different, in the same way that a leopard is not really that different from a cat."
"Doc, she might become a giant leopard... a giant lioness... are you sure there is no way to stop it?"
"Let all windows open, let the air disperse their pheromones, its concentration in the air affects directly the sympathetic nervous system of a virgin, making their thought process slower, confused, arbitrary. If they start to sweat for no reason they are reacting to it and they will be very easy preys. If there is contact, the male's heart may start to lose rhythm, the breathing gets shortened, there is a feeling of lack of air, the perception of time changes. Is pretty similar to panic attacks, but the brain functions slow down instead, he becomes a defenseless and willing prey for them" He said.
"Keep the windows open? We are at a skiing resort, it is fucking frizzing and the snow is filling the windows, most are jammed already."
"You need to. All aspects of their physique, including an increment in pheromones count will enter in an inflationary curve, if you don't refresh the ambient, they will react to this, your aunt will counter-react to them, it is intertwined, and you won't be able to stop your statuesque aunt to practically rape them, and at each conquest the next one will be easier, and the next one even easier. She also won't be able to stop herself, Mr. Valmont. Driving with an insane need and sexual hunger, blood will fill her breasts more prominently, to become more enticing to males, its volume might increase sharply, so she can't hide her interest, leading her to lose inhibition, almost drunk in feelings of lust. So you need to refresh the ambient as much as you can, and take those men from near her."
"What will happen with those guys? Are there any permanent effect on them?"
"No one is sure, but it triggers a deep sexual bounding on the male. Afterwards they become miserably so attached to them... a wreck, while for her he becomes nothing but an embarrassing issue. Her attraction for a Dix ends at inception, well, because they are not a Dix anymore."
"Doc, the roads are closed, the small airport here is also closed. What else can I do? Doc? Hello? Doctor?" The weak signal was gone as I saw new grey clouds forming in the horizon.

cwmoss

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tdg


Jaguar

Crazyfck is such a good author.  I wish he would come back and finish this.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.