Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[MegaMassiveMuscle] Interview with Meg the Female Muscle Monster

Started by MegaMassiveMuscle, July 08, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaMassiveMuscle

Interview with a Female Muscle Monster

        She entered the room with a supreme confidence only held by the biggest of bodybuilders.
She is 25, 5'10" and 750 lbs of massive muscle, power and raw sexual energy. Her hair is long and straight platinum blonde and flows down over truly  massive shoulders and traps. Her eyes are a piercing blue- eyes that look through you and understand your innermost needs - the need to
worship her mass, her muscle and her strength. His lips are heavenly-pouty and painted blood red, just begging to be kissed. She wears
her 6XL white blouse, stretched to the absolute limit, exposing her herculean pecs which she constantly tenses to impress anyone who notices. Her light blue skinny jeans are tight showing her very wide exaggerated hips, bulging oil drum thighs, basketball sized calves and beach ball glutes. She was wearing flip flops, showing off her dainty feet and pretty toes painted blood red.

         Despite carrying the mass of 4 Mr. Olympia's, her hands and feet were still very dainty and feminine.  Essentially, she looks like a Barbie doll...that weighs a half ton of pure ripped mega-massive muscle! Rips in the jeans give glimpse of her insanely thick, California suntanned thighs. When she decided to meet with me, to share her recent exploits, it was agreed that she would do all the
talking. I agreed and this is the transcript.

        "I started lifting when I was 15. My brother had got a weight set for Christmas, and only used
it for a few weeks. He gave them to me and the minute I completed my first bicep curl, I was hooked. I saw my naturally toned, but small 12 inch arms start to bulge out. My chest started to expand and soon I could get a pretty good flex if I tried hard. All the boys at school noticed the change, too. That really got me going. I just loved doing pec flexes that would send my perky C cup breasts flopping in my ever tightening shirts.
After school they'd stand around in the yard and ask me to flex for them. It was
freaky. I realized that the bigger I got the more they wanted me. And I wanted
to get bigger. I wanted to get MASSIVE. I could see the changes every time I looked in the mirror- the constantly growing mass of my muscles never ceased to make me wet. Within a year my arms were up to 19 inches and a peak had formed.

      I used to get naked and stand in front of the mirror pretending I was Arnold
Schwarzenegger - only I knew I was going to be a lot bigger than him. Heck, I was already bigger than every boy at school, and very few men in the whole state could claim to be bigger than I. I was determined to be the biggest fucking bodybuilder in the world! On the weekends after cheer practice,
I'd work out for hours, rarely going out and obsessed with getting HUGE! I'd pump my guns and measure them. Sixteen years old and I already had 19 inch arms. I knew there was no limit to the size I could attain. I'll admit, when I'd pose in front of the mirror, I'd get so horny!!! I was as turned on by my muscle as the boys at school. By 17, I had grown so big, I had to buy specially tailored clothes. Abercrombie just didn't make anything for 275lb teenage muscle monsters. My neck was 22" inches and my arms were almost 26" cold.

      I'd go to school and the boys, even the girls would flock
to me. I had so many chicks after me at this point that I hardly had time to keep up. They'd
watch me flexing and want to feel my muscles. I'd take my shirt off to give them
a treat. I was by far the most muscular girl- no, PERSON, within 100 miles and no boy could ever hope to impress a girl with his muscles after they saw me. They'd run their hands over my pecs and just to surprize them I'd start
flexing them. My tits were still a nice PERKY C cup, but actually looked more like A's on my gigantic 55" chest. They would shriek with delight at that and then I'd raise my big arms
in a double biceps, or spread my lats like fucking wings. I took a lot of them
home, boys and girls, and blew their minds. That's another thing they liked.
After I left high school, I really started getting into growing in college. At 18, I
entered a local contest and took 2nd in my weight class. I laugh about it now. The judges had told me I was too big! TOO BIG? I
was a puny little shit, with 30" arms and a 70" chest. That was the last time I competed, but I would be back. I mean, those fuckers totally didn't know what they were in for.
Like, the more I worked out the bigger I wanted to be. I would go to the campus gym, not that any weight there really challenged me anymore. I just liked to freak the guys out. I'd be in there at 9am and not leave
till 6pm working every muscle harder and harder. I took tips from power lifters
and found it easy to bench 700, 800lbs. Soon my arms were so fucking big I had
to get my specialty made shirts bigger and bigger every month it seemed. I loved wearing cute "little" halter tops or cut off t shirts. With a chest approaching 85" little was a relative term. Oh and I exclusively wore yoga pants. Guys loved that
liked that - it showed off my enormous thighs and glutes that would pump up to extremes when I squatted which
really turned them on. A couple times I'd take 3 or 4 of them back to my
room at the sorority house and fuck them all night. I have incredible sexual power, especially
when I have a room full of admirers. I would flex and pose while they jerked off, till I was super pumped and soaking wet from their worship and then one by one I'd
fuck their brains out till they begged me to stop. None of this ever kept me
from my goal of being the biggest fucking muscle monster in the world. I worked
out all the time, getting so freaky I scared myself sometimes when I saw how big
I was getting. 20 years old, and 450 lbs of super ripped, super tanned, NATURAL muscle mass. My first experience with steroids was when I was 21, with this couple
I met in a local bar. He came up and told me he and his wife would love to see me get bigger. We went back to their place and I
stripped for her. She played with her pussy while I posed for her. The more I
flexed the more she groaned. "How big are your arms?" she'd ask.
"You should like totally measure them," I smiled. She grabbed a tape measure and put it
around my arm. She just about fainted when she read, "41 inches!" I picked her
up in one arm and just held her out and up about 5 feet off the floor. Her husband watched,
and started jerking himself off. I was fingering her pussy when I felt him jab a syringe into my ass cheeks. It felt great - Fuck they both worshipped
me! I set her down and hit a few more poses. The husband started
licking my arms and chest, fingering my pussy while I posed. She was licking my
bulging heavy calves and thighs and I was so fucking hot! Fuck, I was hot! I picked
him up like a rag doll and sat him down on my rock hard bicep. I pumped his wimpy
little body up and down on my huge arm, him humping away in a mindless sex haze. Like, - there's nothing like completely dominating someone sexually with just your bicep! 'YOU LIKE THIS MASSIVE ARM? I CAN MILK YOUR PROSTATE JUST BY FLEXING, YOU LIKE THAT' I'd ask, and he'd nod while his mouth was planted on my medicine ball shoulder. 'YOU
FUCKING NEED THIS BIG MUSCLE, HUH?!' We did that all night long - They worshipping my body
and me their own personal fucking muscle goddess. I'd fuck her then him, I'd line them up and
fuck them both.
By the time I was 23, I weighed about 600lbs, my arms were about 50" and I was
the freakiest looking human being alive. I guest posed at a few contests and wowed the crowd with
little effort. All I wanted to do was
just focus on getting more and more massive and ripped. I knew I would be so big
that bodybuilding contests would be pointless. I would get so huge that nobody would even bother trying to catch me! Like they could haha.
I got into performing
strength feats for my sex partners - I'd tear one of those 8 inch thick medical books in half then grab the
halves and tear them in half! I'd wrap steel bars around my fucking huge neck.
I'd pump my arms for a hour solid, curling with 500 lbs and have them
measure me. Once I actually pumped up to 60"! I fucking loved it, man! And my
partners loved it too. The bigger and freakier I got the hotter the sex was. I'd
sit back on the couch and have some chick eat me out, or have a guy take me from behind till I cum. I'd stand up and start taunting them -
flexing my arms and pecs saying stuff like, "YOU WANT THIS FUCKING MEGA  MUSCLE,
DON'T YOU? YOU NEED A REAL FUCKING MUSCLE MONSTER TO DO YOU RIGHT, BABY!" Then I'd pick
them up in one hand and carry them into the bedroom, my clit hard with the worshipping I was
getting."
At this point she pushed out her chest, her giant pectorals shredding the shirt and casually tosses it aside. She stands up
and waddle over to a mirror and begins to talk to herself, or an imagined partner.
She flexes as she talks.
"Such Big fucking muscles. You need this big body, don't you? Look at this fucking
bicep! Lick it! Lick these huge fucking massive pecs, boy! YEAH! You like this
fucking huge freaky body, DON'T YOU?!"

"Everybody wants me. I know it. And if they're into my muscle I'll do them good.
Now, at 25 I think my arms must be about 62" no pump and my chest is about 130".
Look at me! You ever seen anything this fuking
freaky. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MASS, MAN! I'm so fucking incredible! Flexed all
day, all night - I don't give a shit!. I loved being worship so I went out and found myself a
harem. There was about 10 guys and 10 girls.  It's so fucking easy picking up anyone when you look like
me. I just walked over and said, 'you wanna see how big i can really get?' Then I'd flash a smile and start swelling for them and they'd follow
me anywhere. That night at 11pm, we were at my place - got a huge
split level living room.
First I unbuttoned my shirt and opened it
slowly, showing off my tits and pecs and ripped abs. People went quiet, as I
stripped the shirt off and stood there relaxed, letting my size and mass
overwhelm them. I rolled my pecs a few times and could see my men getting hard
in their pants and women getting wet. I raised my guns in a double biceps
pose and pushed a freaky peak up on my massive veiny arms! They fucking loved
it! Then I slowly began flexing my thighs, pouring more and more endless mass into them that my yoga pants became transparent, then BOOM they exploded off.pulled them down. I wanted everyone to see
how massive I was. As the pants shredded, some of my women
came closer, wanting to touch my giga-proportioned quads. But I wouldn't let them. I just stood there
naked and smiled. The guys cocks started throbbing as they realized they was in the presence
of a fucking goddess! Then we started in. I grabbed a couple of 500lbs dumbells and
started curling while 2 chicks straddled my quads. After a couple of hours their arms tired with holding on. Not me. I fucked men, women and kept pumping
those weights. Chicks and guys all licking my freaky huge biceps, veins popping. It was 11am before we quit.
I'd been pumping my arms for 12 straight hours, and my panties were so wet I couldn't believe it!
"YOU WANT MY CUM?!" I shouted. "TELL ME WHO'S THE BIGGEST FUCKING MUSCLE MONSTER IN
THE FUCKING WORLD!"
"You!" They all shouted back. I flexed my arms, pumped to an unbelievable 72" and my pussy sprayed juice like a bust dam. Then to end it, I had 20 of them pile on the
couch. I went behind and easily lifted about 1000 lbs of couch and bodies over my
head, doing a dozen presses for one final pump and a night they'd never forget."

Interview Two

After our first interview, I had been wondering how soon she'd return with more
tales of her muscle and strength. Her need to be worshipped by strangers seemed unquenchable. Weeks passed, and I thought of her often. After a time, I began to
think she would' return, though we' parted company amiably following our first
session. Weeks turned into months and I'd all but given up, when one day, sure
enough, she phoned for an appointment. She requested the interview on the same
condition as before - that only she do the talking.
On her arrival, I was astonished to see an even more massive version of the
incredible woman I'd interviewed previously. At 5'10" she must have grown to nearly
1000 pounds, incredibly developed! She still had the same beautifully
exotic looks - the bright blue eyes, the silky platinum locks, blood red lipstick
and the perfect golden tan. But, my god! What she hadn' done to make her body grow
even more devastatingly huge than before! A totally muscle-bound behemoth! She
waddled into the office, hot pink yoga pants stretched tight over gargantuan thighs
and butt to the point of transparency- no doubt causing slack-jawed stares
everywhere she went. Her bright white halter top showing the near yard deep crevice between her supremely  thick
pecs, all of it covered with the softest more perfect skin imaginable. Her shoulders were incredibly thick
and wide, to the point she was much wider than my double office doors. Her arms rippled with mass as she walked.
She settled into the sofa, cracking it, her legs wide, thick veins bulging tremendously, and
started talking.
"After that last party, like, I felt totally unstoppable! There
isn't anybody who doesn't want me. Every muscle freak around wants to get off on
this body. I spent all the next week pumping iron at the gym,
and I felt stronger than ever! Hell, all the guys and chicks at the gym can't
believe my poundages and my endurance. One night, after working out all day - I
felt great and beat almost every one of my personal best lifts - I walked past
these two couples having dinner at a sidewalk cafe. I was wearing a t-shirt, so
I flexed one arm for them, showing off my veins and stuff. "Want
to see this huge muscle in action?" I said, and they asked me over to their
place right away. If anything the girls were more into it than the men,  flexing each muscle for them one by
one - massive delts, thick and defined, huge hard striated pecs, and my
thick chiseled abs really made them wet and anxious for my meat. The
chicks started to lick and stroke me all over, and couldn't' get enough. The guys
started getting into it when I flexed my arms and showed them what real 72" guns
look like. "Like, Check out this muscle! Dig that biceps, buddy! Feel those
huge fuckers!
"The dudes couldn't' help themselves and started to cum. For the final treat, I
flexed out of my special made XXXXXXL Lulu Lemon yoga pants and let 'em see my massive oil drum shaming thighs - now pumped to nearly
100" with veins thicker than most guys arms. Their devoted attention to my body really got
me going! Once I showed 'em my pussy there was no stopping any of them. I flexed
and posed while the girls took turns, rubbing their hot tight
pussies up and down my thick quads 'til they couldn't' take any more. Then it
was the guys turn - they' been licking up my sweat, rimming my muscle ass like
there was no tomorrow, and waiting for their chance to plunge their meat into my soaking slit. Feeling euphoric and god like, I slammed my thigh into the
first dude, and he passed out right away. No sooner than he fell I swung my massive arm right into the next
guy, who groaned with surprise as he flew across the room, slamming into the wall and making a dent. Both chicks kept fingering their gushing cunts
and licking me all over. I flexed my arms to keep them busy while I one-handedly grabbed the first dude who started to stir. This dude could really take a beating, and I power-slammed him into the floor. Tables and chairs fell over and the buildings foundations shook as my super muscular arm drove my fist right through the man's chest, leaving a 6 inch dent in the concrete floor. "Feel that muscle girls," as they obliviously continued to lust for me. I cummed over and over again at my power and size.
"That' not why I came in today, though. I wanted to tell you what really
surprised me. One of the guys from the orgy last time made arrangements for another muscle
and fuck get together, this time inviting about 100 of his friends over to watch
my muscle power.  I knew I' have no problem satisfying the whole crowd. I'm a musclefuck
machine, and I knew my mind-blowing freaky power and eye-boggling mass would
blow away even the most jaded muscle freak alive. Everybody met that
night over at my place about 10 p.m. He'd hauled in some equipment that would
let me show my muscle power before the fucking got started, and I wanted to work
my body to get it really freaky and pumped for the crowd. "All right everybody,"
I yelled out, "Are you ready to watch a total goddess of power and size in action?"
The seemed restless with anticipation. I kept myself fully covered
with 12XL sweats, and still looked fucking huge! The crowd got really
quiet when they saw the set-up, and started guessing what kind of show I' put on
for them.
On the upper part of his split-level living room, there was a weight
bench with a huge bar, loaded with twelve 100-pound plates on each side. Right next
to that was a pair of the biggest looking dumbbells I' ever seen - they must
have been 1000 pounds a piece! Well, I was really getting hot thinking about the
strength and power I could show off! I positioned myself under the bar - over
2,400 pounds! My chest barely fit and the cold steel of the bar rested on my nipples, making them grow under the sweats and almost tearing the fabric. I roared as I lifted, and the bar sagged under the weight of the
plates. I heard the crowd shout its approval! I pumped out reps for 20 minutes
while the crowd panted and yelled with muscle lust. They knew they were in the
presence of a most totally powerful freak! "WORSHIP MY MUSCLE POWER!" I yelled
as I grabbed the dumbbells and pumped out dozens and dozens of shoulder presses, squeezing
really hard at the top of each one to make sure my exercise -ball sized delts would
be fully pumped and freaky, guaranteed to make eyes pop! My shoulders were so massive that they actually slammed into each other on each rep, my head squeezed between the mega massive muscles and my rugby ball sized traps.
Finally, I slammed the dumbbells down, cracking the floor and shaking the house. I crunched down into a crab pose, and absolutely fucking let loose. RAAAAAAAAAARRRRG as my 12XL sweat suit burst into tiny shreds. My body was drenched in sweat, and
shined under the lights. "CHECK OUT MY MUSCLE!" I yelled, and the crowd went
completely nuts. I could see they' never imagined anything like the ultra thick, defined slabs of
beef they were seeing. I was a mega muscled monster weighing over half a ton! Women were fingering their pussies, men with
uncontrollable raging hard-ons all crazy to get a piece of my massive body.
Still, I kept them at bay wanting to build more suspense. "GOT TO GET
TOTALLY FREAKY FOR YOU TONIGHT," I yelled out as I picked up the dumbbells and
started biceps curls. The crowd roared their approval, and their worship was
getting totally intense."
"This really turned me on, and my clit was so sensitive, standing almost erect like a penis. I kept pumping out curls and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. My juice was soaking the floor at the crowds feet. They could
barely contain themselves. I ditched the dumbbells and decided to go for broke.
I grabbed the bar off the weight bench and started bending it around my neck.
"FUCK, YEAH!" I was getting crazy. The bar was hardened steel, designed to carry
maximum poundages for total heavy-duty powerlifting. I strained and grunted
against the bar. Veins burst out everywhere, and I got totally, massively
pumped. The bar started bending, slowly at first. I roared to the crowd, "CHECK
THIS OUT! WORSHIP MY POWER! WORSHIP MY HUGE BODY!" The crowd couldn't' stop
themselves. The bar had bent until the opposite ends were touching, and I threw
it down like a toothpick. I slammed my dainty foot down and let loose the most massive most muscular that the world had ever witnessed. 2 guests feinted. One threw up. The rest were touching themselves like crazed sex addicts. I let the first guy measure my guns. "Eighty-six
inches!" he yelled as he began to spurt uncontrollably.
The crowd roared. "More! Show us all your big freaky muscles!" Well, that really got me
hot. My muscles felt like they would rip through my skin and surged with lust, bigger than they had
ever been before! One guy grabbed the tape measure, and lay it along the top of
my mammoth pecs. "68" he yelled out. Just my pecs were almost 6 feet wide, and that wasn't even all the way around! That did
it. Every single person in the crows orgasimed. At least twice.
"Finally, there were only about 10 guys left in the crowd who could take any
more. For the finale, I thought I' really put on a freak show - I grabbed two of the 100 pound plates and hung them off my super erect, nipples. "FUCK THAT MAKES ME
WET!" I shouted, and my nipples surged harder and longer than ever had before!
There must have been over 6" of nipples meat sticking out past over three feet of highly defined and ultra pumped chest muscle, and each nip was supporting a 100 pound plate! God I was A GODDESS! Gasps of amazement filled the room as they saw the power I possessed. I was so turned on! "LOOK AT MY MUSCLE POWER!" I yelled, and I turned into a total fuck
machine.
I couldn't believe how fucking hot this muscle worship crowd was!
Stacking another plate on each nipple I stood in front of
these dedicated muscle freaks and started posing under the lights. I was goddamn
huge! I love to pose and can never show off enough muscle. "I'M THE BIGGEST -
MOST POWERFUL - HOTTEST MUSCLE GIRL - THE BIGGEST HUMAN - THERE IS!" I
yelled, maybe three or four times. By now I was pumped beyond belief, and as I
posed the crowd roared approval.
"MORE! SHOW US YOUR POWER! FLEX THAT MUSCLE! SHOW US YOUR HUGE FUCKIN' MUSCLES!"
They were begging for more! After all this, my bull nuts were aching to cum -
FULLY loaded to the max! My nipples ached so bad at this point, as they carried a 400 pound load.  "HOT FUCKIN' MUSCLE! WORSHIP MY SIZE!" "Worship my power!" Everyone in the place
was drenched as my pussy nearly flooded the apartment! They lapped it up like crazy, and
thanked me over and over for allowing them to be there."
She smiled and walked out of my office. After listening to this, I knew it
wouldn' be her last visit...

MegaMassiveMuscle

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MegaMassiveMuscle

I have to give credit to the author who wrote the original story- as I used it as inspiration...

Jimthehunter54


fitgirlfanguy

Interesting story, unique perspective.  Looking forward to more!

Jeremy Lightning

Well, as a guy who likes huge ripped muscle on a girl, you have my attention. The format of the story doesn't make it an easy read, but the content makes up for it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

strongnic81

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login