⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by ninetythree, November 12, 2020, 11:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninetythree

I've remembered a story about a couple, either a wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend (I can't remember) that join a Gym together and upon joining they are with given a vial of some kind of liquid.
They both do their session and the female builds muscle instantly. I think the male first notices her in the mirror and thinking it's some kind of trick mirror he turns around to see that the muscle is real. It turns out the liquid in this vial only works on females.
The main part of the story I rember is her doing situps and building up a six-pack rapidly.


fmgateway

Are you talking about "June and Jerry at Jane's Gym" by Marknew?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login