⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Delayed Flight

Started by TSLA, March 12, 2021, 09:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSLA

I thought I would share an actual, real experience I had at a Texas strip club before Covid started. I was visiting for work and had several hours to kill before my delayed evening flight home. I had to check out of the hotel at noon with late checkout unavailable. I thought about just expensing one more night but decided the best use of my several hours in limbo would be to head to a club by the airport. I walked in and it was pretty quiet, so I got ample attention and service. I ordered a drink and had a few dancers stop by and say hello, but nothing really interested me enough to pursue more private time.
Eventually I then noticed a very curvy yet sturdy looking woman approach my table, asking if I would buy her a drink. I obliged, she sat closely next to me and we started talking. I would estimate her height/weight to be 5'7 150-160lbs. She has mid length blonde hair and a cute face. She is in her late 20s. For reference, I am about 5'9, 150lbs, in my 30s and in decent shape. I casually workout somewhat regularly. I can bench press my own body weight, but certainly am not "muscular".
We got past all the obligatory small talk and I noticed her constantly stretching her arms and shoulders. I asked if she was hurt and she mentioned she was just sore from lifting weights and cross fit. My interest peaked.
I made a positive comment about her working out and she proceeded to flex both her biceps, her face actually straining! She didn't have highly visible muscle tone like a bodybuilder, but definitely had large, very solid looking arms. She made a comment about being pretty buff while flexing, and I complimented her about probably being bigger than me. She looked at me, smiled and said "I got you, hands down". At this point I had a raging hard on going on in my pants while I registered what seemed to fall into my lap, literally.

I decided at that point to be casual and just engage in more conversation with her. Didn't want to divulge anything about this fetish and be creepy about what I like. We talked about her work outs, her other "real" job, and some general drama going on in her life. She asked if I wanted to try some dances and I said sure, let's go :) I looked up to her in her heels as we walked back.

We went back to the private area and she stripped down to a bikini. I noticed she was solidly built from head to toe which is not surprising, since she engages in cross fit classes. She had a flat tummy with the beginning of abs coming in, and just overall very solidly built. Also large breasts, probably a C or D cup. I was wildly turned on. The dance began and it was no different than any other dance you would expect. She then proceeded to sit on me, facing me with her arms stretched out over my head.. I made a comment about her biceps and how I need to start working out more. She then proceeded to flex again while grinding on me. She asked me to feel them. I felt her biceps as she requested and they were solid stone. I couldn't push them down. She must have felt the approval coming from my pants, smiled, and kind of bit her lip in a sexy way.
She then started feeling my arms, painfully squeezed them and said "Yup, I got you beat hands down" I grabbed both her hands and gently started pushing them forward and backward. I asked if she thought she could push them back to the wall. She smiled and said, whenever you're ready. I started slowly at first but quickly started pushing with everything I had. She kept my arms stationary but didn't push back, all while staring directly into my eyes with a confident smile. I quickly realized she was much stronger than me and she began pushing both my arms back and pinned them to the wall. Even when they were pinned, she kept pushing harder. She said something like "You're easy" and proceeded to shift both of my hands to her one. She kept my arms pinned, 2 vs 1 and said "Try now" and grinned. I pushed with everything I had, but she kept both my arms pinned with her one. She smiled, giggled, started making heavy breathing sounds in my ear while kissing my neck...
She proceeded to do 1 more dance, keeping my arms pinned to the wall above my head the entire time and teasing me about being trapped.. I made a comment about her being crazy strong, and she said " I love that you love it!" She then proceeded to give, lets say a very vigorous lap dance, all while not releasing my arms the entire time even as I tried to get free.

I came in my pants with no direct touching, something that has probably not happened since I was a teenager. Somehow I don't think she noticed and I suggested we take a drink break before continuing. I went to the restroom and cleaned myself up, still kinda shaken up by what just happened and the effect it had on me. After another drink and some more conversation, I proceed to the VIP area with her for 1 hour. Afterwards, she stayed at my table until I had to leave for my flight. My wife called me before departure and said it must have sucked to have to wait that long. I told her it is what it is, which I feel like is one of the most meaningless things you can say.
I don't feel like disclosing her name or where she works. I will say it's one of the clubs close to one of the Houston airports. I have since seen her once more at the same place, about 2 months ago. The experience was equally good and she immediately remembered.
Aside from her being into this fetish and muscles (we since talked about it and she asked me to tell her honestly about what turns me on, not to be shy because she's heard it all), she is just an easy going, cool person to talk to about other topics. Also not super greedy like others can be.

I keep looking for excuses to visit Houston :)

TSLA

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →