⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jill Darling (powerlifter)

Started by xyzzie, December 09, 2009, 08:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xyzzie






You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login







- What is your height and weight?
Height: I round up 5'2'' (officially 5' 1 3/4''), weight: between 114 - 125, depending on competition or what I'm doing

- How old are you?
32

- Where do you currently reside?
Anchorage, Alaska

- What is your profession?
I'm the Lead Integrator & a Project Manager at an Alaska Native Corporation, I also own my own web development company called Xccelerate Design.

- How did you get started into lifting weights and training?
When I was 15 and in high school I was able to do pull ups & a substitute teacher took interest in me lifting weights. He encouraged me to train for an upcoming high school bodybuilding show and I soon started training with his wife who was a bodybuilder and powerlifter. I won my first show and I've been hooked on lifting ever since. I started powerlifting when I was 19 and broke state records at my first meet and I've been powerlifting since.

- Were you athletic growing up?  What other sports have you done or are currently doing?
Yes. I did gymnastics for about 3 years, and dance for 6 years.

- What are your goals in powerlifting?
My goal in powerlifting is to bench over 300 lbs in a competition and to keep pushing myself.  

- Have you considered bodybuilding?
I have competed in bodybuilding when I was a teenager and loved it at the time. I have considered doing another competition but not sure when.

- In your opinion, what is your best bodypart?
Hm. Not real sure, anything above my waist I guess. Maybe my pecs because they are think from benching.

- Do you enjoy performing onstage?
I love benching, so on stage, off stage doesn't matter, as long as I get to bench I'm having a blast.

- Why do you love lifting weights?
There are several reasons I love lifting weights, I love keeping in shape, the competitiveness of competing, I also love the health aspect of it and the mental energy I get from it.

- Tell us what a typical day is like your.
My days are fairly consistent. A typical day for me is I get up around 6:30am, eat, take care of my dog, go to work, eat breakfast, run to the gym for 30-45 minutes of cardio at lunch (2-5 days a week, depending on if in competition mode or not), eat again, work some more, eat once again, go to the gym for my workout after work around 5pm, eat by about 6:30pm, make my food for the next day, shop, clean, whatever else I need to do, hang out with family or boyfriend & of course my dog (a 4 lb Chihuahua named Titan), eat by 9pm, relax, go to bed. Repeat next day. I try to keep my meals at 5-6 a day and even though I powerlift, believe it or not... I typically do lots of cardio.

- Do you like to show off your muscles when out in public or do you cover up?
I think it depends on my mood and how cold it is (I do live in Alaska after all ;), but I don't mind showing off my muscles in public, I just don't very often as I'm usually wearing a North face down jacket.

- What kind of stuff would we find in the backseat of your car?
Right now you'd find my gym bag, several protein bar wrappers, my powerlifting belt, shoes, some magazines, and probably several days of my mail I tend to forget is there.

- What sports do you watch?
I'm pretty busy so I don't watch sports very often, but I like basketball.

- Favorite movie actor/actress?
I love so many different types of movies and actors/actresses I don't think I could narrow it down, but I do like the Die Hard movies with Bruce Willis and the Transporter movies with Jason Statham.

- Person you would like to meet?  (living or dead)
Hard one to answer. Too many to narrow it down.

- Have you ever eaten anything alive?
Oh no! I'm a picky eater so definitely not.




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




instarr

Jill Darling

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login