Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a Sponsor!

Started by AlyssaCopp, May 12, 2020, 09:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlyssaCopp

Hey There!! I'm an IFBB pro women's physique athlete.
I've Won an IFBB Show and have competed at the Olympia!

Here is my YouTube channel -
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And me Crushing a Watermelon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Message me on here or find me on Inst@gram where I am the most active!

;)

AlyssaCopp

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FbbFanatic2522

I've been a sponsor for Alyssa for a few months, and she is really awesome! I have done a few Skype sessions with her, and she's always very pretty and great to talk with. But her body is really amazing! I'm a big fan of her legs - not just quads, but hamstrings, calves, and glutes too. She also has an amazing back, and her lats have grown even more since her last competition. Her front lat spread is phenomenal.

I have also gotten some excellent custom videos from Alyssa, and she always does an excellent job. She'll take special outfit and pose requests, and has always been very nice and accommodating to me. And prompt too.

So in summary, Alyssa is very much worth sponsoring! She's definitely one of my favorite physique women, and I am excited to see her get back on stage again soon (pandemic permitting).

AlyssaCopp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alyssa!!!! Long time i dont see a vid of yours, you are a great fbb, and a great inspiration!! 8)


Well now I'm here & looking forward a special someone who wants to help me out!!  ;)

AlyssaCopp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been a sponsor for Alyssa for a few months, and she is really awesome! I have done a few Skype sessions with her, and she's always very pretty and great to talk with. But her body is really amazing! I'm a big fan of her legs - not just quads, but hamstrings, calves, and glutes too. She also has an amazing back, and her lats have grown even more since her last competition. Her front lat spread is phenomenal.

I have also gotten some excellent custom videos from Alyssa, and she always does an excellent job. She'll take special outfit and pose requests, and has always been very nice and accommodating to me. And prompt too.

So in summary, Alyssa is very much worth sponsoring! She's definitely one of my favorite physique women, and I am excited to see her get back on stage again soon (pandemic permitting).

I have had such a great time with this Sponsor!! He is a TRUE FBB fan!

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been a sponsor for Alyssa for a few months, and she is really awesome! I have done a few Skype sessions with her, and she's always very pretty and great to talk with. But her body is really amazing! I'm a big fan of her legs - not just quads, but hamstrings, calves, and glutes too. She also has an amazing back, and her lats have grown even more since her last competition. Her front lat spread is phenomenal.

I have also gotten some excellent custom videos from Alyssa, and she always does an excellent job. She'll take special outfit and pose requests, and has always been very nice and accommodating to me. And prompt too.

So in summary, Alyssa is very much worth sponsoring! She's definitely one of my favorite physique women, and I am excited to see her get back on stage again soon (pandemic permitting).



I have had such a great time with this Sponsor!! He is a TRUE FBB fan!

Aw shucks! Thanks, Alyssa.

FbbFanatic2522

Alyssa is a stunning woman! I recommend checking her out on Insta**** and reaching out via DM to discuss Skype and custom video options. She's a great person overall too! Definitely check out our YouTube channel there. Lot of great videos of training, but also several behind the scenes from competitions and prep.

xrvca

is there a way we can reach out?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is there a way we can reach out?

Yes! Send DM to her IG page. She's very responsive.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is there a way we can reach out?

Yes! Send DM to her IG page. She's very responsive.

Oh, and full name for IG look up is Alyssa Coppolino

big easy

Hi Alyssa! I posted about sponsoring a Canadian athlete, here's a link if you haven't seen it yet: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If all my conditions check out, please contact me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you and good luck :)