⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best lesbian bodybuilder fiction?

Started by Dona Fell Friz, July 19, 2020, 12:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dona Fell Friz

I am searching for excellent stories about lesbian bodybuilders and their interactions with women who admire them and men who fear them. Please share any examples in which gay women prove their superiority on the bodybuilding stage, in the fight ring, or in the bedroom. Stories shared from your personal collections of now-vanished posts would be especially appreciated. Many, many thanks in advance for your kind help in my research. I will be happy to repay such kind efforts however I can.

Dona Fell Friz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →