⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[MegaMassiveMuscle] They Said I Was Too Big (Reposted as Complete Story)

Started by hatour, August 11, 2020, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

If you enjoy the fruits of my labor, please don't forget to give Karma. It don't cost ya nothing. :)

DISCLAIMER: Where applicable, I have edited this story for flow and grammar. I also added imperial measures to metric measures. No edits to the actual content have been made. All these edits have been made without the authors consent.

They Said I Was Too Big
by MegaMassiveMuscle

"Too big," they said. "Lose about 25 lbs (11 kg) and you would place a lot higher. Tighten it up and come in smaller and more toned. Then you would have a good shot at winning." Those were the judges' critiques at last year's Olympia. It was a shame that women's bodybuilding was so...so.... lame? Wasn't the point of bodybuilding to have BIGGER muscles? Why have a heavyweight division if they are only going to say I'm TOO BIG? Wasn't that why they created bikini and physique? For those cute little muscle Barbies? Not for us musclebound women intent on being the best.

And oh boy, do I intend on being the BEST, the BIGGEST, the MOST MUSCULAR woman alive. Fuck the IFBB and fuck everyone at the Olympia. I don't need them or their contests to know who I am. "Too big." You're damn straight. They have no idea just how right they were. I'll show them too big alright. Just wait until they get a load of this bulky muscle monster now!

When I placed at that very bottom last year, I admit I became deeply depressed. All the hard work, all the blood sweat and tears was for naught. Did the judges not know how hard I lifted? How insanely strict my diet was? Did they not appreciate my time and dedication? So much of my life was devoted to winning, only to find out that I was the absolute worst competitor in their eyes? Well screw them!

I build muscle so easily. I had always tried my hardest to be lean and well proportioned. But not anymore. Screw that! My new goal is to gain as much muscle as possible. And let me tell ya, nobody packs it on like me! I am a muscle-building MACHINE! At 18 years old I had 18 inch biceps, 20 inches at 21, and at last year's Olympia my arms were 23 inches. I was 33 then. I'll be turning 34 the day before the next Olympia. Trust me when I say my arms will be AT LEAST 34 inches. But is that my ultimate goal? NAH! My goals are so much loftier now than they have ever been. Impossible for any other man or woman, even with drugs. Am I insane? Am I insane to want this, to add so much muscle? Yes. Yes I am.

My entire life has been a balance between my family and my passion for bodybuilding. My husband and daughter are my number one priority. And they always will be. They both could see how devastated I was. I didn't eat right or lift at all for three months. I was sleeping 15 hours a day. My husband told me to do whatever it takes to feel like myself again. Whatever it takes to get my revenge. Thank God for that man. He is so supportive (although we all know he's a muscle-lover so it's a win win for him). I won't let them down.

It was three months ago that I decided to get absolutely massive. It only took a month to get back to where I was before the loss. Another month to get to my current 350 lbs (159 kg) of rock hard muscle. Like I said, I gain muscle so easily. I still have six months before the next Olympia. Over the course of one month I went from 200 lbs (90 kg) to 220 lbs (100 kg). I went from 220 lbs (100 kg) to 350 lbs (159 kg) in the span of two months. And still six more months to go? Yikes. They said I was too big. Just wait.

It was three months out from Olympia when my husband purposed steroids. I've never done drugs in my life. Hell, I barely even drank alcohol. We both shared a passion for a healthy lifestyle. I scoffed initially, but kept the idea in the back of my mind. Would it really be so bad if started doping? Everyone else did it. It was a point of pride for me that I never did. But this was about revenge. This was about getting even, settling the score. Showing them JUST how big TOO BIG really was.

Two months until the Olympia. Last week I broke the Smith machine in my house. I had been doing seated military presses. Just some volume work, light weight high reps, when my daughter snuck up behind me and started tickling me. I inadvertently pressed up on the 500 lbs (226 kg) too quickly and bent the whole machine. When my husband came running in to investigate the awful noise, I just shrugged my gargantuan shoulders and grinned sheepishly. There really wasn't enough weight in my home gym to challenge me anyway, so no biggie!

My brother was an engineer in the Navy and had procured some anchor chains. An early birthday present he said. I was initially nervous. I didn't want him to get in trouble! But he just pretended to zip his lips and roll his eyes. He's a goofball but I love him. Ironically, he did end up in trouble when he returned from leave. His superiors weren't happy when he told them he broke three ribs in a "fight." I might have hugged him just a tad too tightly.

Anyway, back to my workouts. My husband had found an old warehouse his company owned. Combined with the chains and some construction equipment we bought, I was really able to let loose! I also started pills and injections. An old friend had moved to Brazil and become a doctor. They had designed a muscle-building cocktail for my specific genetic profile. No negative side-effects. No hair-growth, no acne, no voice changes, or facial changes of any kind. It greatly increased my aggression but that was a positive to me!

Today is the day. The day I take revenge on those ignorant judges. The day I take my rightful place as the best bodybuilder the world has ever know. I entered the auditorium from the rear, just as contestants were being called out. The main door would attract to much attention. Not that I was worried about THAT, I just wanted to surprise everyone at once.

The fire exit was locked, but I made quick work of it with one quick inward push from my 42 in forearms. The crowd was cheering so loud they must not have heard the noise. Or the noise and shaking as I rumbled my way down the narrow hallway. Narrow to me anyway. I had been wider than I was tall for weeks. That's not hard when you're only 5'3". My shoulders were so wide they touched either side of the hallway. My legs were so massively thick and pumped that I had to swing my whole body around to move, causing my shoulders to smash into the walls and absolutely destroy them.

When I got to the stage door, a big burly security guard spotted me and tried to stop me. Normally a 6'6" 300 lbs (136 kg) man's size would intimidate most people. Haha! I was double his weight...TWO MONTHS AGO. I was easily tipping 950 lbs (430 kg) at this point and growing every minute. Those roids had done wonders! Doing one arm curls with a multi-hundred pound anchor chain attached to a Ford Escort had pushed my arms well beyond 120 inches and they were freakishly cut and vascular.

When the guard put his hand on my chest to stop me, I simply lost it. Anger turned to pure rage as I started clenching my fists. Freaky veins turned nightmarish as all the steroids began to mix with my hatred for all things Olympia. The 300 lb (136 kg) man didn't stand a chance as I walked right through him. My eight foot wide chest carelessly shoving him a good 15 feet out onto the bright stage. He fell into the line of contestants, knocking a few off their feet.

The commotion silenced the cheering crowd. As the Master of Ceremonies turned to see the disturbance, he nearly fainted at the sight of my giga-mass. My extreme tan contrasted perfectly with my bright white Nike shoxs, red bikini top, and white booty shorts. Contestants looked at me with fear in their eyes.

The judges called for more security. Two men similar to the first came rushing towards me. Something primal in me snapped as I grabbed each man by the throat and threw them into the crowd below me. I stomped to the edge of the stage and leered down at the judges with a sadistic grin and evil glint in my smoky eyes. My heart began beating wildly as steroid filled blood coursed through my veins, compounding with my intense rage for the biggest pump of my life.

"Look at me now! Am I too big for you now?" I roared, cranking down into THE most muscular pose. I reached down a hoisted up two of the judges by their shirt collars. Spit flying in their faces, I roared, "Look at the monster you've created. This is all thanks to you!" They both pissed their pants and lost consciousness. Angered even more, I hurled the two bodies out into the audience. The impact surely killing the judges. Seeing them lying motionless fueled my lust for revenge, for more dominance and violence!

I grabbed the microphone stand next to me and pulled from either end, ripping it in half with my bare hands. Audience members and contestants screamed and ran. "Yes! Run! Be scared for you are about to witness the ascension of a goddess. I am a massively pumped up muscle-monster, and I. WILL. HAVE. MY. REVENGE!" I hurled the twisted metal pieces at the rear wall, shattering all the windows and creating more chaos in the audience as they struggled to exit.

With an earthshaking rumble, I jumped down from the stage. My now 1,200+ lbs (245+ kg) weight cracking the concrete floor. Grunting with animalistic fury, I overturned the judges table like it was cardboard, before setting my eyes on my ultimate prize: the stage. Who knows how heavy a full stage is? No seriously. I want to know. There had to have been at least a ton just in the weight of the dozen or so competitors still on stage. Punching my hands through the wood paneling, I gripped two metal I-beams running the length of the stage. Roaring like a possessed demon, I began to lift the stage. Nothing happened. Then ever so slowly, cracking could be heard and I began pouring more god-shaming monstrous strength into my incredible muscles.

"You thought I was too big before? You think I'm big now? Well just wait, I'm only just getting started. Mama Pump is here to show you all true power and mass!" With a great shearing noise, a large piece of stage broke off in my hands. After all, it wasn't built to be picked up in one piece even if someone was strong enough to do so.

"Fucking pathetic! So weak!" I beat my chest like King Kong and screamed. My muscles bloating and expanding and pumping bigger and bigger with every huff and puff. They had said I was too big. There was no such thing. A monster had been born, and I was going to keep pumping and growing until every single one of them regretted ever crossing me.


jhunter


MegaMassiveMuscle

I've posted a few versions on various websites that were edited better, and had added scenes. Thanks for the repost!

hatour

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've posted a few versions on various websites that were edited better, and had added scenes. Thanks for the repost!

I would love to see the added scenes. Any chance that you can post them here?

mick56

Awesome! Story paints such a visualization. Makes it come to life.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login