⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by iwouldntgothere, July 19, 2020, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwouldntgothere

Hi there, just had the sudden inspiration to read a story I'm sure was on this site, had searches around and I simply couldn't find it, while I don't know the name or author I remember the premise.
A girl who is physically fit is paid by a rich couple to live with them and to grow into a huge amazon, eventually she takes steroids and becomes dominant over them as they are very submissive.
Anybody have a link or at least the name of the story? Thanks.


mk34

Dekadenz by El_Roy_1999: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login