LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anna Mikhaylenko Looking for a Sponsor

Started by Anna Mikhaylenko, July 21, 2020, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mikhaylenko

Hello My Dear Friends,

because of the virus things are very bad here in Ukraine. I don't have any money, and I lose my shape and my strength. Before the virus I was champion in biceps curl, and it's my dream to become champion again. If you can help me in any way, financially or any kind of support, I will be extremely grateful.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can email me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Be a part of my dream!

Thank you

Anna xx