⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

French Canadian Fbbs'

Started by mockingbird, August 03, 2011, 09:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

I am amazed at how massivel musclebound these Quebecers become. Which of these
three do you like the best. Please K me if you like this poll.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

missD

Colette Guimond, I'm in love with her pecs  ::)

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

Boulanger hands down. Nearly has the muscularity of the other two (though not quite)
and is ten times better looking.

UK_Fan

What about Sophie Duquette & Cathy LeFrancois? Aren't they both from Quebec?  See their profiles on AMG.

All of the FBBs listed are great in their own way, but are all very different in shape/size.  I'm sure Sophie and especially Cathy (given they're both pros) would be contenders.  I'm sure there are many others that I haven't listed...

Chip101

Isn't Cindy Phillips Canadian. And I think Julie is better than Colette. Colette is way over the top now