Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The 6ft8 Katie

Started by Tallwomentales, May 15, 2020, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

                                                                                        Part1

Finding a girlfriend had been difficult for me given my short height. Being 5ft4 for a guy is a big challenge to find love. However two months ago I started dating a shorter girl, my life with her got incredible. After a certain period, my girlfriend asked me to meet her best friend Katie, so we decided to invite her to come over to our house. I had never met nor seen Katie before. A couple of hours later I was looking from the window and I saw a huge car heading toward our house. I told Dana that someone was coming and she immediately told me that it was Katie. Then Dana and I got out to greet her by walking near her car.



Once she parked I got to see her incredibly gorgeous face. She was blond with long hair, her green eyes made my eyes burn! She saw us and she smiled to my girlfriend Dana. Seeing her perfect cute smile made my eyes burn even more! She opened the door of her car and got out to stand in front of us and shock me with her huge height! She was so tall and strong, wearing green top crop and blue jeans. I had met taller girls before, but never as big as Katie. She had a colossal upper body with large shoulders and very long arms; her chest was so big as if she was a bodybuilder. She towered over us making us feel so little next to her.



Dana was so happy to see her and she couldn't hide her excitement and suddenly Katie picked her up from the ground and hugged her tightly while me still in the ground just watching and not being able to do anything. I was standing there watching my tiny little girlfriend being carried by a giant big girl making her look even tinier. Then Katie moved her on her hip and looked at me while asking Dana: So this is your boyfriend Kyle! Dana said: Yes he is! Katie answered her while still looking down at me: You are right he is so cute!



Getting a compliment from a beautiful girl has always been bringing me joy, but getting a compliment from a girl so much bigger than me had a very special charm. She saw me getting red after the compliment and told me: Oh look at you getting all shy down there. She made me feel so much small after saying that. I was at a loss of words yet I managed to tell her: You are cute too! Dana and Katie laughed leaving me all confused then Katie said: Cute is actually for little people like you and Dana, However for a 6ft8 girl like me, the right compliment is a queen. Before I said anything she got even closer to me and pulled me from the back of my head to get me in full contact with her big body. I felt like a small child hugging one of his parents, my head was reaching her belly, I was feeling her breast right above my head then she told Dana: Your boyfriend is so little exactly like you. Dana laughed and said: Yes we are a cute little couple.

Full part 1 : *****/2020/05/the-6ft8-katie.html



giantgirl7foot2

Just search for his username and you'll find it. Read the full story and it is great!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login