⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stories like Jack Straw's?

Started by Bert1976, June 06, 2020, 06:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert1976

Hi. A question. I really like the stories from Jack Straw, which can be read here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone know of stories or and author who writes similar stories? About big-breasted, muscular women who enjoy being far stronger than the men? I'd really like to know.


grbaclig

That's pretty much the only thing I write about.  I will warn you that my stories are a on the long side, and tend to have a little violence.

A few of my earlier ones are collected at this link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bert1976

Thanks! I willcheck them out. Better long than short stories ;)