⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

R.I.P. Femuscle Artist Lonnie Gaylor has passed away...

Started by Kujarer, January 31, 2022, 11:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

Artist Lonnie Gaylor passed away recently.
He drew femuscle art as 'LGart' and 'Lonzo1'.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His OC, OMEGA-GIRL:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

87fg

This really is upsetting. I remember discovering his stuff when I first opened my Deviant Art account.

Yepesnopes


JohnMcClane


timbus