LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fun with ChatGPT

Started by HumanPersonBeing, December 06, 2022, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HumanPersonBeing

After seeing the fun things people have made using OpenAI's chat bot, I wondered if you could get it to craft FMG stories. As it turns out, you can! Here's some examples, followed by the prompts I used:

Mark was seething with anger as he stormed off the stage. He had just been announced as the runner-up in the heavyweight bodybuilding competition at the annual expo, and he couldn't believe it. He had trained so hard for this, and now he had to watch as someone else took the top prize.

His girlfriend, Amy, a petite fitness model, tried to calm him down, but he wasn't having it. "You're too manly," he sneered at her. "I can't be with someone who's more muscular than me." And with that, he dumped her on the spot.

Amy was stunned. She didn't know what to say or do. She had always been proud of her muscular physique, and she couldn't believe Mark would be so shallow. She watched him walk away, feeling hurt and rejected.

As Mark passed by a supplement booth, a man called out to him. "Hey, buddy, you look like you could use some help. We've got a new experimental muscle growth supplement that's guaranteed to give you an edge in your next competition."

Mark scowled at him. "I don't need any help from you," he said, and with a swipe of his arm, he knocked over the man's bottles of pills, shattering them on the floor.

Amy felt a surge of embarrassment and guilt. She quickly apologized to the man and offered to pay for the damage. She also asked if she could buy some of the pills for herself, hoping to make up for Mark's rude behavior.

The man agreed, and Amy paid for a bottle of the muscle growth pills. She wasn't sure if they would work, but she was determined to prove Mark wrong. She would show him that she could be just as strong and muscular as any man.

As it turned out, the pills were very effective. Amy started to see significant muscle growth in just a few weeks. She worked out harder than ever before, pushing herself to the limit. She was determined to outgrow Mark and show him what he was missing.

One year later, the expo was back in town, and Mark hadn't seen or heard from Amy in all that time. He assumed she had moved on and forgotten about him. He was focused on winning the heavyweight competition this time around, and he was confident he had the edge.

On stage, Mark received the first place trophy and lifted it high above his head, basking in the cheers of the crowd. But just as he was about to make his victory speech, he heard loud stomps coming from backstage.

He turned to see Amy, now a towering powerhouse of muscle. She was bigger and more muscular than any woman he had ever seen. She was also more muscular than him.

Mark was speechless. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Amy had completely outmuscled him, and she looked incredible. She grinned at him, her biceps bulging, and said, "Looks like I showed you who's the real manly one now, huh?"

Mark felt a mix of awe and fear. He realized he had made a huge mistake in letting Amy go. He wanted her back, but he wasn't sure if she would ever forgive him.

Amy flexed her muscles and strutted off the stage, leaving Mark behind to ponder his loss. She had proved her point and showed Mark that muscle size didn't determine masculinity. She was proud of her muscular body and didn't need a man to validate it.

(Prompt: Write female muscle growth erotica with the following storyline: at a bodybuilding expo, Mark, a heavyweight bodybuilder, is angry from getting second place in his competition. Amy, his petite fitness model girlfriend, tries to calm him but he tells her that her body is too manly and dumps her. As he leaves, Mark passes a man at a supplement booth who offers him a new experimental muscle growth supplement to give him an edge for the next competition but Mark feels insulted and knocks over his bottles. Amy apologizes and offers to buy some to make up for her ex's behavior. When the pills turn out to be very effective, she decides to use the drug and get revenge on Mark by working out harder and outgrowing him. At the next year's expo, Mark hasn't seen Amy in a year. On stage, right when he receives the first place trophy, he hears loud stomps coming from backstage. It's Amy who completely outmuscles him.)

(As you can see, it requires heavy finessing.)


HumanPersonBeing

And here's two testimonials for a muscle growth supplement (one negative and one positive):

Negative:

I used to be so sick of being small and weak. I wanted to be big and strong like the guys. So when I heard about this female muscle growth supplement, I thought it was the answer to my prayers.

I started taking it and within a few weeks, I could see a difference in my muscles. They were getting bigger and more defined. I was so excited.

But then things started to get out of control. My muscles were growing at an alarming rate. I was outgrowing the other female bodybuilders in my competitions and had to start competing against the men.

At first, it was kind of fun. I loved showing off my muscles and proving that a woman could be just as strong as a man. But then things got really crazy. I started outgrowing the men too, and soon I was competing against guys who were twice my size.

Eventually, I was disqualified from bodybuilding altogether. My muscles had grown to the point where I was too big and too strong for any competition. I was devastated.

I regret ever taking that muscle growth supplement. It may have given me the muscles I wanted, but it also ruined my career and caused me a lot of heartache. I would never recommend it to anyone.

(Prompt: Negative testimonial for a female muscle growth supplement from a formerly petite woman, who was sick of being small and went on to compete in female bodybuilding. She eventually had to compete against male bodybuilders when she outgrew the women until she was disqualified from bodybuilding altogether after outgrowing even heavyweight male bodybuilders.)

Positive:

"I used to be a petite woman, always overshadowed by my heavyweight bodybuilder husband who would constantly make fun of my small stature. I was fed up and decided to take control of my body. I started using the female muscle growth supplement and the results were incredible. I began to see drastic changes in my physique and was soon competing in female bodybuilding competitions.

However, as I continued to grow in size and strength, I soon outgrew the women's competitions and had to compete against male bodybuilders. I was dominating them, even my husband, and was eventually disqualified from bodybuilding altogether because I had outgrown all of the heavyweight male bodybuilders.

Now, my husband is the one who is overshadowed and I mock him for being small. I credit my impressive physique and strength to the female muscle growth supplement. It has completely changed my life and I will never go back to being the petite woman I used to be."

(Prompt (modified from the other one): Testimonial for a female muscle growth supplement from a formerly petite woman, who was sick of her heavyweight bodybuilder husband making fun of her small stature. She went on to compete in female bodybuilding but eventually had to compete against male bodybuilders when she outgrew the women. Until, she was disqualified from bodybuilding altogether after outgrowing all the heavyweight male bodybuilders, including her husband. Now, she mocks him for being small.)

You can also get it to create screenplays, transcripts, articles, and more. It tends to want to go as vague as possible and its never going to be a substitute for your favorite author, but it's kind of fun.

The First One

Do you always have to pay, or is there a way to do this without paying?

quick

Oh wow.  I've tried to use different AI text generators before and the results are always more funny than good.  This one is legit, though.

Here's one that I had it pop out.  Like you, prompt is below.

-------------------------------------

As Jessica walked into the gym, she couldn't help but feel a sense of determination and anger. She had just caught her boyfriend, James, cheating on her with his personal trainer, Erica, a stunning Polynesian female bodybuilder. Jessica felt hurt and betrayed, but instead of wallowing in her sadness, she decided to channel her emotions into something positive: weightlifting.

At first, it was hard for Jessica to even lift the lightest weights. She was used to being a thin and delicate supermodel, not a muscular athlete. But with each passing day, she began to see improvements in her strength and endurance. As she lifted heavier weights and pushed herself harder, she fell in love with the feeling of her muscles growing and becoming more defined.

One year later, Jessica walked into the gym and spotted James and Erica working out together. She couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as she saw the shocked look on their faces when they saw her. She had transformed from a thin and fragile supermodel into a stunningly muscular woman, with bulging biceps and powerful legs. She walked over to the weight rack and began lifting heavy weights, flexing her muscles and showing off her impressive strength.

To Jessica's surprise, Erica was not only impressed by her new body, but also deeply attracted to it. She left James and approached Jessica, admiring her muscular physique and asking if they could work out together. Jessica was not sure what to think at first, as she had never considered herself a lesbian. But she decided to go along with it, partly to humiliate James and partly out of curiosity.

Another year later, James was back at the gym, determined to show Jessica and Erica that he was still a strong and muscular man. But to his dismay, he saw that both women had surpassed him in terms of size and strength. Jessica and Erica had been training together and supporting each other in their muscle growth journey, and they were now even more muscular and powerful than before.

James, on the other hand, had been taking steroids in a desperate attempt to catch up to them. But even with the help of illegal drugs, he could not match the natural strength and muscle mass of Jessica and Erica. In frustration, he stormed out of the gym, while the two women laughed and hugged each other, their massive muscles rippling with power.

As they walked out of the gym, hand in hand, Jessica and Erica felt proud of their hard work and dedication. They had overcome the pain of betrayal and heartbreak, and had transformed their bodies into powerful and beautiful works of art. They were no longer fragile supermodels, but strong and confident women who could handle anything life threw their way.

(Prompt: Write Female Muscle Growth Erotica with the following storyline: Jessica is a supermodel and very thin with blonde hair and blue eyes.  She walks in on her boyfriend, James, a professional football player, cheating on her with his personal trainer, Erica, a female bodybuilder. Erica is Polynesian.

Jessica starts to lift weights, and it isn't easy at first. She eventually falls in love with working out and becomes muscular.  One year later she encounters James and Erica at the gym and is as strong and muscular as James.  Jessica proceeds to show off her large muscles by lifting weights and flexing her biceps. Erica is excited by Jessica's new body and decides to leave James for Jessica.  Jessica did not consider herself a lesbian, but agreed just to embarrass James.

Another year later, James is at the gym again.  He has been working out hard after losing Erica to Jessica.  James has been using steroids and has gotten even more muscular.  He sees Jessica again and wants to make up for last year.  Jessica has also been working hard and is even more muscular than James, even though she isn't using steroids like him.  Erica and Jessica become lovers in the past year and helped each other to grow.  Erica then joins and is also bigger and more muscular than James.  Jessica and Erica then leave the gym.)

I might have gotten a bit carried away with the prompt.  :D

quick

Damn.  I couldn't help myself and had to do another.  I gave it a shorter prompt and it came back with something even better! It even gave dialogue!

Prompt after again.

-------------------------------

Kayla and Jen had been best friends all through high school, but when they graduated, they went their separate ways. Kayla went to a small college in the city, while Jen went to a larger university out of state. They lost touch over the years, but never forgot about each other.

After four years, they both came back to their small hometown for the summer. Kayla was excited to see Jen again, and couldn't wait to catch up on old times. When they finally saw each other, they were both shocked by how much they had changed.

Kayla was still short and stocky, but she had long, black hair that was now styled in loose curls. She had been lifting weights during college, and her muscles were much bigger and more defined than they had been in high school. Jen was still tall and thin, but she had dyed her hair pink and it now hung in a long, straight ponytail down her back. She too had been lifting weights, and her muscles were now just as big as Kayla's.

They hugged each other tightly, both feeling a surge of excitement and happiness at being reunited after so long. "You look amazing!" Kayla exclaimed, admiring Jen's muscles. "You too!" Jen replied, smiling as she ran her hands over Kayla's biceps.

They spent the day catching up and reminiscing about old times. They laughed and joked, and it felt like no time had passed at all. But as the sun started to set, they both became more serious. They had both changed so much over the years, and they wanted to know more about each other's lives.

"So, what have you been doing with yourself?" Jen asked, sipping on a glass of wine. "Well, I've been lifting weights," Kayla replied, grinning. "I really got into it during college, and now I'm really strong. I compete in powerlifting competitions and everything."

Jen's eyes widened in surprise. "That's amazing!" she exclaimed. "I didn't even know you were into that kind of thing. I've been lifting too, actually. I started during college as well, and now I'm just as big as you are."

Kayla's eyes sparkled with excitement. "That's so cool!" she said, grinning. "We should measure our muscles and compare them. I bet you I'm stronger than you are."

Jen laughed, shaking her head. "I don't think so," she said, smirking. "But I'm definitely up for a challenge."

They spent the next hour measuring each other's muscles and comparing their strength. They found out that they were almost evenly matched, with only a few small differences in their measurements. But as they continued to test each other's strength, they started to feel a strange energy between them.

They both realized that they had fallen in love with each other over the years, even though they had been apart. They didn't know how it had happened, but they both felt a deep, intense connection that they couldn't deny.

They spent the rest of the summer together, lifting weights and getting even stronger. They competed in powerlifting competitions and won, and their love for each other only grew stronger with each passing day.

In the end, Kayla and Jen realized that their love for each other was the strongest thing they had ever felt. They were both muscular and powerful, and they knew that they would be together forever.

(Prompt: Write a long Female Muscle Growth Erotica story with the following storyline: Kayla and Jen were best friends all through school. Kayla is short and stocky with long black hair.  Jen is tall and thin with her hair dyed pink.  When they graduated high school, they went to different colleges and did not keep in touch. They both come back to their small hometown after they graduate college and see each other for the first time in four years.  They had both started lifting weights during college and were now both very muscular.  They measure and compare their muscles.  They fall in love.)

HumanPersonBeing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you always have to pay, or is there a way to do this without paying?

You should be able to make a free account.

HumanPersonBeing

You don't have to share the prompts if you don't want to. I only shared mine because I wanted to show how descriptive you have to be to get the output you want. It takes a lot of trial and error. I started simple and added details as necessary. For the story, I first tried "write female muscle growth erotica" and kept adding details and submitting until I got something I was satisfied with.

sephira12


sephira12

Dave sat on the couch in his parents' living room, flipping through channels on the TV. He was home for a break from college, and he was looking forward to relaxing and spending some time with his family. But as he sat there, he couldn't help but feel a little bored.

Just then, his younger sister walked into the room. She was 18 years old now, and Dave couldn't believe how much she had changed since the last time he had seen her. She was shorter than him, but she had massive muscles. She was incredibly strong and muscular, and Dave couldn't help but stare in awe at her body.

His sister noticed him staring and smiled. "What are you looking at, little brother?" she asked, flexing her biceps.

Dave blushed and stammered, "N-nothing, I was just admiring your muscles. How did you get so strong?"

His sister laughed and said, "I've been lifting weights for a few years now. I love the way it makes me feel, and I love how it makes me look. I'm stronger and more muscular than you now, little brother."

Dave felt a surge of embarrassment and fear. His sister was right, she was stronger and more muscular than him. He had always been a little scrawny and weak, and he had always been a little intimidated by his sister. But now, she was towering over him, flexing her muscles and showing off her strength.

She grabbed his arm and squeezed, making him wince in pain. "Ow, that hurts!" he protested.

She laughed and said, "You're such a weak little bitch, Dave. I could crush you with one hand. You're no match for me now."

Dave felt humiliated and helpless as his sister continued to bully and intimidate him. She flexed and posed, showing off her muscles and making him feel small and weak. She even made him do pushups and sit-ups, laughing at his feeble attempts to keep up with her.

But despite his fear and embarrassment, Dave couldn't help but feel a strange excitement. He loved muscular women, and he had always fantasized about being overpowered by one. And now, his fantasy was coming true, as his sister used her strength to dominate and humiliate him.

Eventually, his sister grew bored of tormenting him and walked out of the room. But Dave couldn't shake the feelings of excitement and desire that she had aroused in him. He knew that he would never forget the experience of being overpowered by his muscular sister, and he couldn't wait to see her again.

HumanPersonBeing

Here's a sweet one:

As a personal trainer, I always prided myself on being able to help my clients reach their goals. But when Melissa came to me with the goal of becoming the most muscular person in the world, I was skeptical.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked her as we stood in the gym, surrounded by weights and machines. "It's a big commitment, and it's going to take a lot of hard work."

Melissa nodded determinedly. "I've always been the scrawny one," she said. "I want to be able to lift more than anyone else, and I want people to look at me and be impressed."

I couldn't help but admire her determination, and I agreed to help her achieve her goal. Over the next few months, I pushed her to her limits in the gym, helping her build up her strength and endurance. She was a quick learner, and before long, she was lifting more than anyone else in the gym.

As she grew stronger and more muscular, I couldn't help but feel a growing attraction to her. She was beautiful, with long, flowing hair and toned muscles that rippled under her skin. I found myself thinking about her constantly, imagining what it would be like to hold her close and feel her strength.

But I was her personal trainer, and I knew it was inappropriate for me to act on my feelings. I pushed them aside, focusing on helping her reach her goal.

Finally, the day came when Melissa announced that she had achieved her dream. She was the most muscular person in the world, and she was proud of her accomplishments. I congratulated her, but inside, I was worried.

What if she didn't need me anymore? What if she moved on to a different trainer, or decided to quit lifting altogether? I couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

But then, to my surprise, Melissa asked me out on a date. She joked about the problems she faced as a result of her new size, like how she struggled to find clothes that fit her, how she had to be careful when she hugged people so she didn't accidentally crush them, and how she sometimes got stares and comments from strangers.I laughed along with her, my heart soaring with happiness.

We were on our first date, and it was magical. We talked and laughed, and I found myself falling for her even more. I knew then that I didn't want to lose her, and I vowed to do everything in my power to make our relationship work.

As the weeks turned into months, we grew closer and closer. Melissa continued to lift and train, and I was there by her side, cheering her on and helping her reach new goals. And I knew that, no matter what, I would always be there for her, supporting her in whatever she wanted to do.

jhunter

Seems like this might be a good end point, unless there's more installments in mind. Either way, nice work.