Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Winnipeg - UTR?

Started by e720hv, October 27, 2014, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e720hv

Looking for session in Winnipeg.  Any UTR or girls coming this way would be great to hear!


flamedr

 ^-^ I used to travel to winnipeg  :what: gor sessions many many times there's not a demand anymore .i only go if my airline andhotel and 3hrs worth sessions are paid for.let me know. :cool2:
flamebabe1@yahoo.com its flamedragan

crazycrazy

Try the Boss Lady.  I think she's on wb270.

wpgcouple40

I am looking to do a session with Lacey the Golden Goddess, advertises on LL. Has good reviews. Not looking for wrestling, just want to worship those muscles and see her in some hot outfits. Anyone else a fan of hers or know of other girls in Winnipeg?

crazycrazy

Lacy is the only option in Winnipeg that I know about. I'm a fan. Cold bloody place for a session. -30° with that wind chill today.

CDNFBBFAn