⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Donnie Has A So-So Night

Started by Ncsn, February 01, 2020, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yatz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thrilled to see that you have a more expansive story in store for us. Looking forward to Melanie's revenge, please don't spare us any details  >:D
Very glad to hear you liked it! However, I feel I don't have the descriptive powers to do this justice. I'm looking for a (better) writer to commission this to, would gladly take suggestions.


seldom


jumpy999

I disagree based upon what you've given us so far. I think you're doing just fine. Believe in yourself, man!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WapWap

I have to agree with the group here.  Your writing is great.  There is nothing lacking in your descriptive skills.
:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

Had to bump this in the hope the author has plans to return to it. So much potential here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had to bump this in the hope the author has plans to return to it. So much potential here.
Sorry I didn't get back to you before - my account was deactivated 2 months ago (to celebrate the quarantine?) and I just re-activated.
I had plans for Melanie - I actually mapped  out the story, but I didn't think I could do it justice; I tried getting in touch with some good writers, but no luck (my idea for the plot might have been too convoluted). If you have anyone you think could do it, I'm willing to pay. Though, if my current story works out to my satisfaction, I might give it a shot, myself.

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to agree with the group here.  Your writing is great.  There is nothing lacking in your descriptive skills.
:rock:
That is very nice to hear! You're one of my favorite writers here, and this actually gave me the courage to try my hand at another one (and maybe - who knows - even get back to Melanie's story!)

jumpy999

He lives!  :clap: Glad to hear that there's still a chance of a continuation of Melanie's story. I have total faith in your writing, man.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

So far so good. I'm enjoying how things are progressing. Let's see how things continue.