⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

India mixed wrestling

Started by kap, September 16, 2019, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kap

Hi all. i am starting this topic here ,since now mixed wrestling is being done in india too

dear memebrs,please share your thoughts on mixed wrestling in india, any updates etc

kap

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

spidey00900

Can you provide some information on sessions in India. And which girls...

Amzmick

Are there any ladies in India offering sessions ?

hindu

Wishing you all a very happy new year. Do you have any info on any Indian woman who provides sessions? Also do you have any info on any session girls visiting India this year? I checked wb270 and sessiongirls but they don't have any updates. In 2019, I had the good luck of sessioning with three amazing session wrestlers who visited Bangalore. I hope that we will get good opportunities this year also.