Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking For a Missing Masterpiece

Started by sgaww, April 14, 2020, 11:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgaww

About 2002 there was a novel length story about a female teenage vampire who ran away from home because she was gradually gaining muscles and becoming super athletic. It was super good, so of course I stored it on a Ionaga Zip drive!!!!

If you are old enough you know what that means.  I might as well have written it in snow.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen it?

When the story she was taking night school classes in Washington DC, fighting the vampire urges, and of course adventure ensued. 

Any ideas?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login