⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [lawdj78] Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess

Started by lawdj78, December 09, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any feedback on the two latest chapters?

Thank you for returning to continue/complete this story.

That said, it's customary to start a new paragraph when a dialogue begins and anytime another character begins speaking, as you did in the earlier chapters. Please...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

fred.pert

What I love about the story so far:
-Annie's total obsession with muscles is very well communicated within the story
-I'm excited to see how Annie and Erin' relationship will grow (wink, wink)
-I LOVE her muscle lust and her insatiable sexual appetite for muscles. I love how often she orgasms, either form masturbation, or just from thinking about muscles
-I like the obsession with veins. This is new to me and I enjoy it

What I would like to see:
-I am eager to see her grow and gain more mass. Hopefully her growth will accelerate
-I would love her science background to come into play to develop a super-steroid! I hope Erin will join her on her extreme bodybuilding journey
-I much rather have a shorter story, straight to the point, than a story that drags on and ends up never being finalized by the author.

So far your story is a 10/10 !!!!!!!!!

lawdj78

Thanks for the feedback.  Some really good points made and I will keep them in mind as I moved forward. Unfortunately this will be a very long multi-part story, but I will do my best to make a new chapter at least 1x per week.

lawdj78

Annie Lee - Science Nerd to Muscle Goddess (Chapter 9, Part 2)


Annie walked into her private sanctuary and immediately stripped off her sweatpants and sweatshirt.  She stood in the mirror in a front lat spread pose -- envisioning the growth that was to come. Her sports bar was a bit loose which was intentional, as she knew that soon her lats would grow wider and muscle would pile on her chest serving to fill it out.  With the tv remote in hand, Annie searched YouTube until she arrived at a nearly hour long video of the massively muscular Anastasia Leonova in the gym going through an upper body workout.  She made sure to start the video at the beginning, which featured Anastasia and her husband being interviewed together.  Anastasia, who closely resembled Annie in terms of height, sat calmly with her hands clasped in her lap, her upper body demanding attention.  Her hair tied back, her eyes glowed with life and muscle lust as she looked over her delts and chest, a smile creeping over her face.  Anastasia's delts were absolutely monstrous, like someone had stuffed cantaloupes on top of her shoulders.  Small veins were visible as she flexed her chest, pumping the muscle over and over. Veins become more prominent and feather across her pecs, the necklace around her neck stretching tighter, the charm at the end of it disappearing into muscular chest meat.  Annie watched, eyes transfixed, as she involuntarily began flexing her own chest.  While she lacked the utter mass of Anastasia, she made up for it in vascularity, as immediately veins began to pop -- screaming for more and more blood to be pumped into them.  Annie felt her shorts dampening as her juices slowly escaped.  She avoided touching herself -- instead she moved over to the chest press machine, setting it to 80lbs -- and began to pump slow reps again and again.  Veins rose to the surface as she looked down watching the muscle flex with each rep, striations and feathering appearing with more intensity with each rep.  She continued on to the fly machine, where it was more of the same.  She watched the TV screens as she worked out, trying to follow the workout that Anastasia was doing -- while envisioning that level of muscle on her frame.  She envisioned becoming even bigger than Anastasia, with muscles erupting so high and wide that she would have to rub lotion or vasoline between her thighs to keep them from chaffing.  She imagined having a chest so muscular and so ripped that she could tear off whatever shirt she was wearing and walk naked -- whether it be down her dorm room hallway, the gym, the beach, or even across the quad.  She thought about the reactions she would get -- the stares - and it again made her wet.  Annie rushed to her closet, tore off her shorts, grabbed one of the 6 inch dildos, and began riding it.....looking at herself in the mirror as she rode that cock to quick orgasm.  Juices poured from her and her body was a roadmap of vascularity --something that always happened after one of her orgasms.  Satisfied but feeling that if she was going to truly pack on the muscle she was going to have to up her game, Annie vowed to get to work on a new serum she had been thinking about....one that would speed things up.....as a food only diet was not going to help her to reach the size she wanted....the size she needed.  Plus, she had no idea what her roommate Erin was up to -- but she new that when they returned to school she wanted to be the bigger one in the roommate relationship.