LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist - MACFATBITCH

Started by MACFATBITCH, September 02, 2022, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACFATBITCH

I don't do a whole lot nowadays but when I do I will post here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


MACFATBITCH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ragingsky

Love your art, love your morphs, love your .gifs, and especially love your story here on Saradas! If you have any more stories, let us know!

MACFATBITCH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MACFATBITCH

"Y- you want me to... flex my muscle? Uhm ok not gonna lie it's a bit weird, I don't think anyone's ever really asked me that before. I don't even really workout too much; just enough to stay in shape really!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How much can I curl? I don't really do arms too often but... Uhm I think like an average amount... Like 30 kilos? Is that a lot? Really?? Like for each arm? Really!?"


MACFATBITCH

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MACFATBITCH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MACFATBITCH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login