⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Ex

Started by Brfan, March 30, 2020, 04:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Let me tell you about Nancy. We met when she entered college. I was a sophomore and she was a freshman. Nancy was this cute, petite, 5'6'' 110 pounds brunette with big eyes and this gorgeous smile. We always got along pretty well, but it wasn't until the last year of college when we started dating. Our relationship was always this hot, yet unhealthy thing. We were both very competitive, and so it went sideways before we could see it. In the end, the truth is I was always intimidated by how intelligent she was. She loved me, I loved her, but I just couldn't live with someone who might be better than me. So, I ended up dumping her and we went our separate ways.
The truth, however, is I never completely forgot about Nancy. I heard she had gone into medschool, and eventually got married. That seemed to do it for me. I was finally free from her spell, or at least I'd like to believe in it.
About a decade had gone by since me and Nancy were no longer a couple, and in those 10 years I added a bit of weight. At 6'3" 230 pounds, I wasn't at my best.
Then, one day, I had scheduled to catch a movie with my pal Doug. He picked me up at my place and we headed to the movies. Before we got there, however, Doug made a quick stop at a Crossfit box. He was looking for a new workout and decided to check it out. We had sometime to spare, and I didn't mind stopping there. I could check all the fit girls while Doug talked money to the guy on the front desk.
Now, I know that crossfit girls who take it seriously usually develop prominent muscles, especially on their upper body. That always turned me on. As Doug dragged himself to the front desk, I stood with my elbows over this iron fence that divided the social area from the workout area. I immediately noticed, about 6 feet from me, this brunette lady. She had her back turned at me, but what drove my eyes to her was the size of her traps and lats. She looked massive. Right next to her, there was a dude with a chronometer on his hand. He seemed to be timing her. The lady was doing what I later found out to be hang power snatches. Basically, she uses a barbell with any amount of weight, and lifts it from her thighs up above her head, in a fluid movement that makes a quick stop at shoulder high. As she did it repeatedly, I noticed she wasn't exactly lifting light. There was a 45 pound on each side of the bar, and she was doing it in such a frequency I couldn't help but feel my dick responding to it inside my pants.
As the guy with the chronometer signaled to her, she dropped the weight, causing a loud thud on the floor. She seemed exhausted.
"Nice job. See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah, sure" I heard her answer as she panted hard. God, that woman was intense. As she bent over to grab her towel and a bottle of water that was lying on the floor, I noticed her glutes and hamstrings were also thick. I'm pretty sure I hadn't blinked in the last couple of minutes. Then, finally the woman turned around, and my jaw dropped. It was Nancy.
I couldn't believe my eyes. Nancy had always been this cute, petite little thing. Now, she was thick, solid everywhere. Her pumped muscles were being fed by thick veins that ran from her forearms up to her shoulders.
Nancy saw me
"My God, Timmy?" her smile opened up. Her smiled remained the same. She could break my knees with it. I felt my legs trembling as she approached me
"What are you doing here? It's so good to see you!" she was still talking, tapping the sweat from her face and cleavage. I was speechless. Till this day, I'm not sure what I mumbled back at her
"It's been so long! Wait, don't move" she told me as she walked around the fence. As if I could move right now.
Nancy walked towards me and I noticed her quads bulging at each step she took. She finally stopped, only a few inches from me
"Come here, give me a hug, you!" she spread her arms inviting me in. If I've always felt intimidated by how smart she was, now looking at her muscular body, I was completely obliterated. If she had asked me to bark, I would. I hugged her and couldn't decide what was more mesmerizing: how solid and wide her back was, how tight she was holding me, or how sexy her sweaty smell was to me. I had to remain bended foward so she wouldn't feel the bulge in my pants.
Finally Nancy let go of me, shook the bottle she was carrying (that's when I noticed it wasn't water, but a protein shake) and took a long sip. As she took the bottle to her lips, I glanced at her beefy arms. They were thick and even unflexed, looked very powerful.
"M-my God, Nanc... it's been really long, uh? You look great!"
"Well, thanks, Timmy! You know, after I graduated med school I ended up doing residency in endocrinology and later a PhD in sports medicine... well, one thing led to another, and before I knew, I was addicted to exercising. Absolutely love the endorphins"
"I... I could tell... look at you" was the best I could do at that moment
"Well, thank you, if you meant that as I compliment" she smiled
"Sure! Sure I did! you look amazing"
"Thank you, Timmy. Hey, It's been great, but I gotta run...."
"O-oh, s-sure... It was great seeing you too, Nancy..."
We looked at each other for a few awkward moments. It was clear for the both of us that there was something there. Finally Nancy broke the ice
"Hey... can you borrow me your phone, real quick?"
"Sure... here it is.. why?" I handed her my iPhone. She typed a few numbers really fast and pressed call. Then, immediately she pressed cancel
"There, that's my number. You should call me, we could get a coffee sometime... you know, catch up"
"S-sure..." I couldn't believe that. In less than 3 minutes Nancy had ripped out a decade of surpassed feelings and exposed all of them. That woman owned me
"Well, maybe not coffee... I don't drink that anymore. But we'll figure something." she giggled as she said goodbye and walked away
I looked at Nancy's massive bottom and hourglass shape as she entered the locker room.

Brfan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

wowser1016

Always love to see something written by you hit the index. Great start as usual.

QBikk

It's a nice start of a story. Promising. I find it only too bad that you start so many stories at once while not being able to finish the other ones. I don't mean it as a critics or a snarky remark, I find that you are a great writer but we never know if you are over with your stories, it's a bit frustrating to start reading something from you, not reading the end and seeing you starting others. Just a friendly remark. Thanks for sharing your works!

giantgirl7foot2

Agree with QBikk. I'm becoming more and more hesitant to start reading because of the fear of not getting an ending or continuation, being left with nothing more but a grudge.  :(

The writing, of course, is superb and I really enjoy all the different ideas you have and how you phrase them!  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

To QBikk, giantgirl7foot2 and others:

I understand how you feel about it, guys. Indeed, some of my stories reached a point where I simply blocked. This happens mostly because I write without a full script in mind. I create this character that, ultimately, will develop through her body the confidence and dominance that I appreciate in women and that, honestly, just arouses me (and I assume, others). Unfortunately, once she gets there, well, I'd like to leave it to your own imagination - how she will develop her relationship with her siblings, sons, husband.
Of course, some of those stories I stopped exactly where I intended to, but there are some unfinished as well. I'll try to revisit them and get some closure.
The 'sad' part is that sometimes this new, sexy character pops into my mind, and, since I'm afraid of 'losing' her, I chose to write as much as I can and post it immediately. If that character indeed gets under my skin, I tend to leave the others behind. I'm sorry, but I hope you keep enjoying them.

best regards to all of you

Brfan

Chapter 2


I spent the next few days staring at my cell phone, or more precisely, at Nancy's phone number. A couple times I even hit the 'call' button, but ended up canceling before it went through. Nothing good could come out of this. This woman had broken my ego before, and right now it was clear that she could do it again whenever she wanted. The healthy thing to do was to stay away.
But we never chose the healthy path. Nancy's smile, kindness, and most of all, ripped body were driving me nuts. Eventually, after a few beer on a Thursday night, I pressed the call button and waited. Her voice inbox picked up
"I...uh... Nancy... this... this is Timmy. Hey. Just calling to check in. So... give me a call... or don't. I'm.. I'm cool"
Fuck. I sounded like a moron. What would she think about it? Already half drunk, I decided to check her insta****. Damn, it seemed Nancy did a few photo shooting for some sportswear brand and another for some supplement company. With the (very little) help of photo editing, she looked even sexier and bigger. My dick was so hard it almost hurt. Not being able to hold back, I finally stroked myself checking her pics online, before I went to bed.
I woke up the next day with a mind full of guilt. I had just jerked off to my ex-girlfriend's (who I had dumped out of being a complete loser) photos. It didn't get any lamer than that. I picked up my phone to check the messages, when I realized Nancy had texted me
"Hey Timmy. Sorry I didn't catch your call. I usually go to bed early - you know, healthy lifestyle - but I totally would like to catch up with you. Call me when you get this. Maybe we can grab lunch"
I started sweating. I had to call her, there was no way of avoiding this now. As I picked up some milk to make my cereal bowl, I called her again. This time Nancy answered around the second ring
"hey, Timmy! Good morning"
"Uh... morning, Nanc. How are you?"
"Oh, I'm great! Just came back from gym, you know"
I noticed that. Apparently, Nancy worked out twice a day. No wonder why her muscles seemed so pumped
"uh.. so...." I started, not sure what to say next
"Lunch! Yes, are you free today? I have a gap in my schedule. What do you say around 11:30h?" Again, Nancy was in charge of things between us
"S-sure.. w-where?"
"Oh.. well, you see, I have a pretty strict diet, so if you didn't mind I was hoping we could have lunch at my place. But don't worry, I'll make you that meatball sandwich you love so much"
"S-sure... Ill... I'll be there"
"Great, bye!"

After I ran a few errands, I got ready to go to Nancy's. Should I bring flowers? Chocolate? No, definitely not chocolate. Fuck, what was wrong with me? Before I drove there, I actually laid on my floor and did a few pushups. What was I intending? To look better? Too late for that.
Finally, at 11:30 sharp, I rang her bell. Nancy opened the door and effusively greeted me in with a hug. Again, I noticed how thick she was, and how tight her hug was. Nancy turned around and leaded me to her kitchen. I couldn't help but admire her back silhouette. Nancy was wearing a black pair of jeans, so tight on her glutes I could swear they would burst if she squatted. Her high heel sandals caused her calves to inflate largely, shaping them like to solid diamonds. Her shoulders were almost twice as wide as her waist, which seemed to be the only part of Nancy's body that hadn't enlarged in the last 10 years. I stood behind the counter as Nancy went around to finish lunch. She was wearing this thin fabric cotton polo shirt from Tommy or something. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to look loser than it did on her torso. As she mixed up some ingredients on her salad, I noticed Nancy's forearms. They were deeply vascularized, with the tendons showing themselves at the slightest of movements. Not only that, but her forearms enlarged greatly as they approached her elbows, and the veins running down on them got thicker as they dove into her biceps and triceps, that although not completely pumped, and semi hidden by the sleeves of her shirt, looked brawny and big. I was pretty sure Nancy caught me staring at them, but she never said a word about it
"So, Timmy! Tell me, how's life? What have you been doing?" she sounded excited
I told her about my job as a hospital administrator, and that it consumed me a lot. Told her about the travels I made through these years, and as lunch went on, I relaxed. Nancy asked about my siblings and my parents - they always loved her - so I updated her about them. All this time Nancy seemed genuinely happy to be in my presence, and I hadn't seen anything around her place that indicated she was still married. I couldn't of course ask her about it, or she would have known I stalked her back then, but eventually I had to show interest in her life
"So, how about you, Nanc? What have you been up to these years?"
"Oh, well... after I got my degree and started working as a medical consultant for some athletes, I eventually figured I had to put my money where my mouth was, you know? How would anyone trust a sports doctor that looks flabby? So I started working out... that was actually how I met my ex-husband, and oddly enough, why our relationship ended after a year"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you see, Thomas had a... more... old fashioned idea of how a couple should look"
"What do you mean?"
"You see, he always supported me on going to the gym... until my body started to become more solid than his"
I was completely blindsided by this one. Nancy talked about her body in such as normal, casual way she could as well be talking about the meatball sauce of my sandwich.
"How... how so?"
Nancy giggled "Oh, c'mon Timmy. Don't pretend you didn't notice it. You see, once I started getting bigger and my muscles started developing, Tom felt, well intimidated by it. In the end, we had a big talk about how he felt and how I felt, and the truth is I was so into myself, loving the idea of being bigger and harder so much, we decided to part ways a couple years ago"
I remained silent. Nancy was pretty much telling me that she had relived the same issues with her ex-husband that she had with me. Her success and utterly proficiency in everything she did eventually got under his skin and drove them apart. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.
"I'm.. I'm sorry it didn't work out, Nancy" I honestly told her
She seemed ok with it, though "Oh, don't mind. It wasn't meant to be. So, anyways, after we broke up, I dove more and more into all this fitness world. In fact, I believe that I've added like 25-30 pounds since college. And... you can tell it's not fat" She winked at me.
God. I made quick math. That meant that Nancy now weighted around 140 pounds... of raw muscle. That was astonishing.
"I.. I... well, obviously I couldn't tell you've gained weight, Nancy. But you do look fine. Congratulations"
"Well, thanks, Timmy. Anyway... the reason I invited you in here today... you see, I understand why Thomas and I broke up. I even can see why we broke up back then, although it never made a lot of sense to me. You are the smartest person I've ever met, Timmy. I can't believe you never say how much I admire you"
I went silent, but noticing she used the word admire in the present tense.
"And... well, I can also tell you clearly have no issues with my body, right?"
Crap. She had me. As usual
"I... No, I.... "
"That's ok, Timmy. You are not alone. Some men enjoy a girl with a muscular, strong body like mine" Nancy seemed to be chasing her words describing herself to arouse me. It was working.
"And, well, I must confess, I'm sort of enjoying messing with your imagination, Timmy. I bet right now you are picturing me naked, right?" she giggled. I just nodded
"So, just to relief your curiosity, you are right. I'm not wearing any bras. You see, my pecs hold these implants up right." she grabbed her nice sized implants and squeezed them a bit. My dick was about to crack a hole in my pants
"Anyways... what I have to say to you is pretty simple. I am clearly not over you, Timmy. I still think we could be great together. Now, what I need to ask you is this: have you matured enough so that you can have a woman like me?"
Nancy got out of her chair and walked to my side. I remained seated, watching her gorgeous face smiling back at me. As usual, Nancy owned me. She knew from the moment I stepped into her house, my every move, my every word. And she knew what she would do to my mind. How bad she would mess it up.
With a strong, quick push, she dragged my chair (with me on it) away from the table. Before I could say anything, Tracy sat on my lap, immediately feeling the hardness of my dick. She smiled. God, I remember to this day how hard her glutes felt, and how heavy she was. Nancy never took her hands from the back of my seat, kind of trapping me on in. From up close, her chest and shoulders seemed even larger. I think she was flexing them to cause that impression on me, and it was working. I placed my hands on her thighs. God they were hard.
From where I was standing, It felt that if Nancy wanted to rape me right there, she could have. And I could tell that part of her wanted just that. Take what she wanted, cause she could. And for the first time in my life, I was ok with it. Heck, part of me wanted her to do it. I smiled back at her and she kissed me, the most passionate kiss I ever got.

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To QBikk, giantgirl7foot2 and others:

I understand how you feel about it, guys. Indeed, some of my stories reached a point where I simply blocked. This happens mostly because I write without a full script in mind. I create this character that, ultimately, will develop through her body the confidence and dominance that I appreciate in women and that, honestly, just arouses me (and I assume, others). Unfortunately, once she gets there, well, I'd like to leave it to your own imagination - how she will develop her relationship with her siblings, sons, husband.
Of course, some of those stories I stopped exactly where I intended to, but there are some unfinished as well. I'll try to revisit them and get some closure.
The 'sad' part is that sometimes this new, sexy character pops into my mind, and, since I'm afraid of 'losing' her, I chose to write as much as I can and post it immediately. If that character indeed gets under my skin, I tend to leave the others behind. I'm sorry, but I hope you keep enjoying them.

best regards to all of you

Hi Brfan,

Thanks for the explanation, it make sense from our point of view.
Keep in mind that I posted this comment, aware that writing and sharing is a hobby for you and you share it on your goodwill.

Just write 'The End' when you are done then  :D
Best Regards
QBikk

Brfan

Chapter 3


After the kiss, Nancy stood up, relieving the weight on my thighs. My legs were numb already. She smiled at me, knowingly, and extended her hands. Completely hypnotized, I grabbed them. Before I could realize, she pulled me from my chair and led me to her bedroom. Then, in a strong, yet romantic move, she placed her left hand on my chest and pushed, causing me to lose my balance and fall on her bed. Nancy placed her hands on hips and seemed to be analyzing the whole situation. In about 40 minutes she had me 'exactly where she wanted' as later she confessed. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was enjoying the whole thing.
"Take off your shirt, Timmy".
Now, I was very self conscious about my shape, and I'd normally never do that just by 'being asked to'. But Nancy wasn't asking. She was commanding. So, I unbuttoned my shirt and, trembling, took it off.
Nancy then grabbed her own polo shirt by it's bottom, and with her two hands, in a quick move, pulled it off, exposing her gorgeous upper body on it's full grace. I literally gawked. Nancy's body was even more ripped than I had imagined. If I had to guess, I'd say she had less than 4% of body fat. Every piece of muscle on her was flaring, irradiating power. Her shoulders seemed like small coconuts, very fibered, with a thick vein diving into them. Her pectorals were two solid, large plaques of muscle, separated by a deep valley, sustaining her breast implants upright. I follow the line of her silhouette to her waist, ever so slim, and mentally counted the bricks on her abs. 2..4..6...8. Small veins dove into her pants, that now I could see weren't jeans, but a spandex material that mimicked jeans. That made sense. No way her glutes and thighs could fit into jeans.
Nancy's hands, who were back on her abs, gave me the path to follow. Her sinewy forearms, that enlarged and made way to her beefy arms. Now, without the sleeves covering them, I could tell how big they were. Even relaxed her triceps protruded from her elbow.
I was pulled out of my trance by Nancy's giggling.
"Go ahead, Timmy. Ask what you want"
"I-I... I don't want to ask anything, Nancy"
She smiled mischievously at me "You sure? Cause I know that look on your face. And it tells me you're dying to ask me something..."
Damn. She knew me.
"H-how.... how strong you really are?"
Nancy smiled "Well... I won't pretend to be modest here, Timmy. I'm really strong. But... is that what you really want to know?"
"N-no..." I confessed
"And what is it that you want to know?"
"Are... are you stronger... than me?" I had no idea why, but that whole game was turning me on so much. For the first time in my life I was appreciating the marvelousness of a superior woman.
Nancy remained silent, raised her arms and flexed her biceps. Two cannonballs exploded into life. The peak and bulbous shape of her arms were beyond description.
"Oh, Timmy. There you go. But, the funny thing is, you already know the answer to that question. You just want me to say it. So, yes, Timmy. I am smarter, more beautiful and much stronger than you"
I burst into my pants. But, apparently, that didn't made my dick any softer. Right now Nancy was so sexy, so gorgeous, so dominant, I doubt I could get satisfied before touching her, feeling, her, getting inside her.
"Remove your pants, Timmy" her voice commanded me again.
As I took my belt and pants off, Nancy pulled her own off to. I noticed, that she didn't remove her high heels, though. My eyes followed her hands, up from her feet, where she stepped out of her pants, impressed by the thickness and shape of her calves, and then to the majesty that were her thighs. Every muscle group of her quads were bulging. My eyes moved up when I noticed that there were no underwear. Nancy stood before me, in all her Glory, with nothing but high heels. The picture of her muscular, tanned body was something words cannot describe. I tried to say anything, but her answer left no room for doubts
"Just kneel, Timmy"
I obeyed. I placed my hands on her butt, feeling it's hardness and raw power. My mouth was right above her womanhood, where the most inferior ab muscles were. I started kissing them.
Moaning, Nancy placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me a little south. Her grip was so strong, I couldn't resist if I tried. I dove into her with my tongue. As I worked my way around, Nancy's grip got stronger. She would disintegrate my shoulders that way. I wanted to cry in pain, but I couldn't get out of her, not now. The only thing I could do was grab her glutes with equal desire, and suck her even harder.
Nancy screamed in pleasure as her flows came running down. Before I could understand what had happened, I felt her hands under my armpits. With incredible power, Nancy pulled me up and threw me on the bed. She then mounted on me and started riding ferociously. Nancy placed her hands on my thighs, extending her arms fully. I admired the thickness and definition of her arms, especially her triceps and shoulders.
As she rode me, faster and faster, I placed my hands on the brick wall of her abs. Every muscle of her dominated me. And there so, every muscle of her turned me on.


the end

QBikk

Great short story, thanks for sharing!!

Poppajim


hatour

This was an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Karma for all!