Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Sean Porter] The Demolitionist

Started by jos73, October 13, 2009, 09:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jos73

The Demolitionist
by Sean Porter

* * * * * * *

It all started with a couch.
I had an old couch in my basement, in pretty bad shape.  It was torn,
dilapidated and dirty.  None of the charities would take it, and besides that it
was extremely heavy.  I wasn't sure how I would get it out of my basement if
anyone did want it.
On a whim I checked the yellow pages for disposal services, and a tiny,
unpresumptuous ad caught my eye.
THE DEMOLITIONIST
anything & everything hauled away
$50 flat fee
665-5222
At this point, fifty dollars sounded like a pretty good deal.  I dialed the
number.  A woman answered.  "Demolitionist?"  Her voice was high and sweet.
"Um, hi.  I have a couch in my basement I'd like to get rid of."
"No problem.  What's your address?"  I told her.  "I can be there at 8 tomorrow
morning?"
"Er, that's great.  Just one thing...I don't know if I'll be able to haul it up
to the street for them.  Is it alright if..."
"Don't worry about it," she interrupted.  "As long as you're home, I can come in
and get it."
"Great."
"See you tomorrow!"
I hung up, thinking how cute it was that she spoke in the first person, 'I'.  Of
course she meant the company.  She was, after all, only a receptionist.
* * * * * * *
The next morning my doorbell rang at 7:59.  I opened the door.  "Uh...can I help
you?"  The woman on my front step was the most gorgeous creature I had ever
seen.  She had long, luxurious red hair, radiant green eyes, and a dazzling
smile.  She wore a tank top and ragged jean shorts, both of which revealed a
good deal of tanned, toned skin.  Her legs were long and shapely, her arms slim
but defined, and her breasts full but not unusually large.  I felt my knees
getting weak.
"I'm here for the couch?" she asked, glancing again at the number on my house. 
"Is this the right place?"  I recognized at once the spine-melting voice I had
heard over the phone.  So she really had been serious about the 'I'.
"Oh.  Yeah."  I looked over her shoulder, but there was no truck on the street,
no workers behind her.  Bewildered, I looked back at her.  "Where's..."
"It's just me," she grinned.  "Can I come in?"  She breezed past me.  "The
basement, right?" she called over her shoulder as she headed downstairs.  I
recovered my voice as I followed her.
"I'm afraid I wasn't clear on the phone," I stammered.  "It's really heavy, I
don't think you and I..." I trailed off.  As I reached the bottom of the stairs,
I saw my couch balanced on her shoulder, supported by her left hand.  'Scuse
me," she chirped as she walked past me, back up the stairs, easily supporting
the huge piece of furniture.  My jaw nearly hit the floor as I watched her long
legs take the stairs two at a time, her arm deftly maneuvering the couch through
the narrow stairway.  I followed her back to the front door in a daze.
After sliding out the front door she turned and placed her free hand on her hip.
"Will that be cash or check?"
"Oh," I stammered, "uh, check."  I fumbled for my checkbook.
"You can make it out to The Demolitionist."
"Okay."  I scribbled the check, trying not to sneak too many glances at her
gorgeous legs, her tight tank top, or the huge, heavy couch perched precariously
on her outstretched left arm.  "But, uh..." I finally managed to gaze nervously
into her eyes as I handed her the check.  "What's your name?"
She smiled a heart-stopping smile.  "Katrina.  Thanks!"  She took the check,
turned and jogged down the length of my driveway.  She waved as she continued
down the street at a brisk pace.  I watched her as long as she remained in view,
which wasn't long.  She seemed to accelerate as she went, couch held high over
her head.  It was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen.
So far.
* * * * * * *
My next few days were plagued with bouts of intense curiosity.  For hours on end
I would replay the incident in my mind.  I laid awake at night wondering if it
could have really happened.  Was I only hallucinating?  Delirious?  It wasn't
possible.  It couldn't be.
After about a week of sleepless nights, I went back to the yellow pages.  Yes,
the ad was still there.  The Demolitionist.  Without realizing what I was doing,
I dialed the number again.
"Demolitionist?"  It was her.
"Oh.  Uh..."  What had I been expecting?  Of course it was her, idiot.
"Hello?"
"Hi.  Uh, Katrina.  It's me...the guy with the couch?  Last week?"
"Oh yes.  What can I do for you?"
Good question.
"I uh, I need to see you again.  I mean, I have...something...I need to get rid
of.  Again."
"Great.  I'm free this afternoon if you like?"
* * * * * * *
After hanging up the phone I scrambled through the house, looking for something
to give her, anything I could get rid of.  It had to be heavy.  And big.  My
head was swimming with the thought of seeing her again.  My bed?  No, I needed
that.  The bookcase?  Too nice, she'd never believe I wanted to get rid of it. 
I checked the garage.  I had a few boxes full of old books I'd never need.  They
were pretty heavy.  The doorbell rang.
She was wearing the same outfit, tank top and jean shorts.  Or was it the same? 
The tank top seemed even tighter than before.  And were the shorts...shorter? 
They seemed more ragged, threadbare.  "Hi," she said casually, stepping inside. 
There was an awkward silence as I stared dumbly.  "So," she finally said, "Mr.
Porter, what was it you needed Demolitioned?"  She winked.  I melted.
"In the garage," I stuttered, "here."  I opened the door to the garage and
pointed to the boxes.  "Those are all full of books.  They're pretty...uh..." I
looked at her.  "Heavy."
"Right," she smiled.
I couldn't help staring as she bent at the waist, piling the four large boxes
into a single stack which was taller than she.  Her round glutes bulged out of
her shorts as she easily lifted each box.  She caught me ogling, my eyes
practically popping out of my head, as she set the last box on top.  A smile
crossed her sexy lips.  "Anything else, Mr. Porter?"  She must have remembered
my name from the check.
"Please, call me Sean," I replied.  "No, that's it.  For now."
"Okay Sean.  That'll be fifty dollars."  She bent down again and slid her
fingers under the stack of boxes, which promptly shot up into the air, balanced
one of her perfectly manicured hands.  I placed a check in the other one.  With
another mind-scrambling smile, she sauntered away, shifting her load easily from
one hand to the other.
That afternoon I made a trip to the bank and withdrew a wad of fresh
fifty-dollar bills.


jos73

I became very adept at coming up with stuff for Katrina to cart away.  I bought
a new fridge and had her come get the old one.  Then the stove.  I began to
wonder what the neighbors thought of the gorgeous amazon who kept prancing down
the street with my stuff.  I installed new carpet throughout my entire house.  I
could have sworn I saw Katrina's eyes light up when she saw 12 huge rolls of old
carpet lined up along the side of my house.  Each one was 8 feet long and over
three feet in diameter, tied with twine.  She stacked them as well as she could,
but still had to make two trips.  My curiosity heightened as I watched her
sprint away, carrying two rolls with each arm and each hand clutching another by
the twine.  She was back in 10 minutes for the other six.  "Where do you take
them?" I asked.
"To be Demolitioned, of course," she smiled coyly.  "See you later!"  She seemed
particularily eager to get going that time.  She even forgot to collect her
payment.
Over time we got to know each other.  Each time we talked I lost some of my
shyness, even though her apparel only seemed to get tighter and more revealing. 
She was friendly and seemed to like me, and could converse on a range of topics.
At first we talked about the weather, then gradually we moved on to sports,
then my work, current events, movies and other things.  But I could never bring
myself to broach the subjects I was really interested in.  How strong was she? 
How was it possible?  What did she think of me?  Was there any way I could spend
time with her without paying $50?  Every time I was about to summon the courage
to get personal, she would suddenly drop her eyes and mumble something about
getting back to work.
Finally I devised a plan to learn more about her.  Somehow, I needed to tag
along with her after she left my house.  I don't know why, but I decided to try
to do it without her knowledge.  Something told me she wouldn't let me follow
her if she knew.
My plan centered around the fact that my sedan was getting pretty old.  It still
ran and I probably could have sold it for a couple thousand, but it was beat up
enough that I could conceivably want it junked.  Besides, it was pretty apparent
to both of us by now that I wasn't calling her every four days just because I
had that much crap to get rid of.
I bought a new(er) vehicle and prepared the old beater for Katrina.  The main
adjustment I needed to make was a latch in the trunk which would allow me to
open it from the inside.  Fortunately, my first test was successful.  I would
have had some explaining to do if I'd had to use my cell phone as my backup
plan.  I now used it to call The Demolitionist.
"Hi, Katrina!  Guess what?"
"Hey Sean!  Got more carpet for me?" she asked eagerly.
"Better yet.  I got a new car!"
"Congratulations!  And you're junking the old one?"
"Yup.  It's not worth much anymore."
"I'll be there in a jiff."
"Alright...that's fine.  But..." I paused.
"What is it?"
"I've got a meeting in a few minutes...in fact, I'm just out the door now."
"Oh."  She sounded disappointed, which I took as a good sign.  "Well, we can do
it another time..."
"No, no."  I did my best to sound indifferent.  "I'd really like to get rid of
it.  I'll leave the money in the glove box.  We'll catch up another time."  I
bit my lip, hoping she'd buy it.
After a pause, she replied.  "Alright, fine with me.  Have a good meeting."
"What?  Oh.  Right."
I drove my new car around the corner and jogged back to the old one.  "Here goes
nothing," I said to myself as I jumped in the trunk and pulled it shut.
It was dark.  And quiet.  And boring.  I wondered how long she would take.  On
some occasions she had been at my house less than 20 minutes after I spoke to
her.  I got the impression she didn't have too many other customers.
Time passed, but I don't know how much because I couldn't see my watch.  I
should have grabbed some water.  Maybe a flashlight and something to read.  I
thought about popping the trunk and running into the house, but the risk was too
great.  She couldn't know I was here.  I had, after all, only one car to junk. 
There were no second chances.
In a few moments I heard the car's front door open.  She was checking the glove
box.  Then the door shut and I felt the car's front end rise from the ground as
if it had been jerked by a crane.  Then my end came up too, and the car was
level again, although swaying slightly.  She could, of course, have driven the
car away, but I hadn't expected it.  She enjoyed her work too much.
"Well, this'll have to do," I heard her say beneath me.  She didn't sound happy.
"As least it's a big one."  I pondered this.  Have to do for what?
I could feel us moving, but the motion was slight.  I knew she could move pretty
quickly, even carrying this metal monster, but she didn't seem in a hurry this
time.  However, it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes later that the car
abruptly crashed to the ground.  I was so jolted that I let out a shout. 
Thankfully, the noise of the car covered it.
Now it came to it.  Should I get out?  What would happen next?  I certainly
didn't want to be "Demolitioned" with the car.  I listened for machinery.  Total
silence.  I decided I was safe until I heard Katrina or someone else doing
something.  I waited a couple moments.  Then I heard a strange noise.  Metal
creaking?  Crumpling?  I felt no motion - wait, did the car just move forward? 
If the car was being crushed, why was there no noise of machinery?  Why was the
trunk not being crushed along with everything else?  I decided not to wait for
the answers.  It was time to move.  I pushed the release lever.
And nothing happened.
The car jerked forward again.  I jiggled the apparatus frantically.  The trunk
wouldn't budge.  The crumpling noise was getting louder.  Even if I screamed,
would I be heard?
Suddenly the back end of the car rose violently into the air.  The trunk was
still completely undamaged, but I could hear the sickening groan of the car's
front end being pulverized below me.  'This crusher must work from one end to
the other' I realized in a flood of panic.  'And my end is next up!'  I screamed
at the top of my lungs and banged on the hood of the trunk.  But over my
screaming (and the screaming of the car) I heard another scream, a female one,
drowning out my own.  It sounded like pleasure and pain multiplied by each
other.
The sides of the trunk bent in.  The lower half of my prison was crumpling like
a paper bag.  Suddenly the lid of the trunk twisted and popped off.  I was
looking up at clear blue sky.  In a flash I dove out and hit the ground hard,
rolling away from the wreckage.
After recovering my breath, I opened my eyes and lost it again.  My car looked
like a giant pipe cleaner, compressed and twisted into a thin pole jutting
awkwardly into the air.  Below it, flat on her back on the ground, lay Katrina. 
She was completely naked and covered in sweat and dirt.  Her eyes were closed,
her lips open, still emitting an erotic wail.  She was completely oblivious to
my presence.  Her hands clutched the remains of my car, one end of which was
firmly implanted between her glistening thighs.
I slowly stood up and backed away, unable to tear my eyes from the spectacle. 
Her blazing red hair was drenched and plastered to her face and shoulders.  Her
breasts, much larger than I remembered them, protruded vertically from her
chest.  Every muscle on her arms and legs was clenched into sharp relief as her
body spasmed wildly.  Her long legs randomly kicked, jerked, dug into the
ground, and lifted high into the air as she frantically pleasured herself with
the wreckage.  And as I watched in wonder, I realized the length of twisted
metal was getting shorter.  Steam was rising from between her legs, and I saw
the iron glowing white hot as it was being thrust in and out of her.  Her vagina
was actually vaporizing my car.
As I was recovering from the initial shock of this sight, I realized that we
appeared to be miles from nowhere.  I live in an urban area, and I would have
thought one would need to drive for at least an hour to reach such a deserted,
undeveloped area as the one that spread out as far as the eye could see in every
direction.  Yet we had traveled only about 10 minutes, and on foot.  But as I
turned my eyes back to the writhing amazon, I began to realize that she had
probably accomplished this feat just as easily as she had turned my automobile
into a giant dildo.
I continued to watch as she quickly used up the rest of the car.  The huge
length of metal appeared to penetrate further and deeper into her, although in
reality it was obviously being destroyed.  It suddenly dawned on me that I was
now seeing what she had meant by the verb 'Demolitioned.'  Recalling the light
in her eyes when she had seen the huge rolls of carpet, I shuddered with awe and
lust.
There was now only a foot of crushed iron left.  With a final, powerful thrust,
she jammed the glowing metal deep into her, giving a loud, sighing groan of
pleasure.  Steaming juices flooded out of her pussy, dissolving the earth
beneath her.  Her hands, now free, wandered up her rippling abdomen to her
heaving breasts and squeezed.  She was probably capable of crushing bowling
balls to powder, but her muscular mammaries, of similar size, barely yielded. 
An earth-shaking roar now emerged from her throat as her entire body exploded in
orgasmic undulation.
It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.
As the dust settled and the echoes died away, I stirred uncomfortably.  This was
due partly to my urgently throbbing erection, but mostly to the fact that
Katrina would probably be coming around soon.  I wasn't sure what she'd think of
the stowing away, but I could guess how she'd feel about my gawking at her
demolitionary tactics.  I looked around, but there was nowhere to hide.
A contented smile was slowly spreading across her lips, and seemed to continue
spreading all throughout her magnificent body.  She slowly opened her eyes,
staring into the sky.  She spoke one word.
"Wow."
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
She gracefully rose to a standing position, carefully stepping over the crater
which had been created between her knees.  She casually brushed some dirt off
her backside, a futile gesture.  Her entire body was caked with sweaty earth. 
As she turned to inspect her other flank, it happened.  Our eyes met.
A tidal wave of emotions collided on her face; fear, anger, betrayal.  "Oh my
God -- Sean!" she gasped.  Instinctively, her arms moved to cover her top, then
bottom.  "How did you--where--"
I was almost too mortified to reply.  Staring at the ground, I mumbled, "I
was...in the trunk."  I found the breath to add, "I'm sorry."
She turned away.  "Oh God.  I'm so..."  I waited, expecting the worst.  Furious?
Disgusted?  "...embarrassed."
I was sure I'd heard her wrong.  "Em...embarrassed?" I repeated in disbelief. 
She sat down in the dirt, her back to me, about twenty feet away.  Silence. 
"Katrina?  Did you really just say you were embarrassed?"
"Of course," she choked.  She was crying.
"Katrina."  I struggled to find the words.  "What do you have to be embarrassed
about?  I...I'm really sorry I tricked you, but...what you just did...it
was...incredible.  You are the most...amazing woman...ever!"
She lifted her head and glanced over her shoulder at me, but said nothing.
Swallowing nervously, I continued.  "What I just saw...what you can do...that
was so powerful and so sexy...how can you be embarrassed about it when...I mean,
that was the most incredible thing I've ever seen!"
She glared at me.  "Sexy?"
"I - I didn't mean - I'm sorry," I stammered.  "That was inappropriate--"  My
face turned bright red.
"No," she said, "tell me."  Her expression softened.  "Did you mean that? 
Sexy?"
If possible, I got even redder.  I stared at her in disbelief.  "Of - of
course."  Seeing a smile begin to form on her lips, I realized that she wasn't
offended by what I was saying...she was relieved.  I felt relief flooding
through my own body as well, and with it came the words I had been afraid to
say.  "Impossibly sexy - sexier than anything I've ever imagined!  Katrina, your
strength...you must have realized it before now, how much it turned me on!"
"I did...I did."  She nodded.  "But I thought if you saw how strong I really
was...Sean, I'm a freak!" she burst out in frustration.
I shook my head slowly.  "You're not a freak.  You're a beautiful woman. 
Katrina, no man could see what I just saw and not be totally, hopelessly in love
with you."  It was cheesy, but it was the simple truth.
She stood up and walked toward me, no longer covering her nakedness.  Her face
was deadly serious.  She didn't stop until she stood directly in front of me,
her face inches from mine, her nipples almost touching my chest, her glassy
green eyes gazing unabashedly at me.  "Sean," she whispered, "do you mean that? 
Do you...love me?"
"Yes," I replied immediately.  It was the easiest question I had ever been
asked.
"I love you too," she smiled.
"You...you do?"
"Yes.  I have for a long time, maybe even since the second time I saw you."
"The second time?"
She laughed.  "When you called me about those books?  I could see it in your
eyes...all you really wanted was to see me again."
I joined in laughing with her.
"It was so sweet," she continued, "and you were so nice.  Not to mention cute." 
She moved even closer to me.  Her nipples brushed against my shirt.  I kissed
her.
She responded, pressing hard against me, her tongue in my mouth.  The tongue is
the strongest muscle in the human body, and hers was no exception.  I felt my
pants becoming uncomfortably tight.  After a couple minutes we separated.  "I'm
sorry," she whispered.  "I forgot I was naked.  And you're fully clothed."
"Yeah...um.  I guess you should do something about that...if you want," I
replied, trying to hide my disappointment.  I wanted to remember forever how her
body looked that day, dirty and sweaty in the hot sun.
"I will," she laughed.  "I'll fix that right now."  I looked around for her
clothes, but suddenly her hands were on me and my shirt was torn to shreds.  She
licked her lips, and before I could blink my pants had ripped apart like toilet
paper.  My erection strained against my boxer shorts, and she ran a finger along
it.  "Mmmm," she moaned, dropping to her knees.  Her teeth gently pulled at my
waistband, then cut right through it.  The shorts dropped around my ankles as
her powerful mouth enveloped my dick.
If you have never had a blow job from a mouth which is capable of compressing
coal to diamond, it is difficult to describe.  The entire length of my penis was
enveloped in firm, hot, moist pressure.  At first it was gentle, soothing, and
affectionate.  I closed my eyes as her lips slid slowly back and forth over my
shaft.  Gradually, she increased her pace.  Her hands wandered up and down my
legs and rear end.  The pressure on my head was increasing tremendously.  I felt
her incredible tongue sliding around, over and under every part of my manhood
with powerful force.

jos73

Suddenly, her arms locked around my legs like iron vises, and she swiftly stood
up to her full height.  I rose into the air so fast, I felt like a helium
balloon.  She took no notice of my suprised flailings; her arms held me fast and
her mouth only sucked harder and faster on my cock.  The sensation was so far
beyond any sexual pleasure I had ever experienced or imagined, it actually felt
like my penis was growing larger.  It wasn't that I was small to begin with, I
liked to think of myself as slightly above average.  But as she again doubled
the force which surrounded my entire organ, I felt it swelling, as if she was
pumping even more blood into it.  It now reached deep into her throat, but this
didn't seem to bother her.  She looked up into my widening eyes as her amazing
tongue did its work, and the corners of her mouth turned up in a mischievous
smile.  Slowly, gently, she slid the length of my shaft out of her mouth.  She
easily held my weight out in front of her, at arms length, and admired my
throbbing organ.  It was certainly larger and thicker than I had ever seen it.
"Not bad," she remarked as she shifted my weight.  "Let's put that monster to
better use!"  She gracefully manouevered me under her as her legs slid outward
in opposite directions.  I found myself lying comfortably on the ground, one of
her hands on my ass and the other behind my head, as  she hovered above me,
smiling sexily, her hard round breasts quivering before my face, a long,
curvaceous leg stretched out on either side in a perfect splits.  Only her
lovely toes touched the ground, supporting her as she positioned her sopping
pussy over the tip of my shaft.  The combination of sheer power and sex appeal
was mind-numbing.
"Katrina," I moaned, "you're so incredible!"
"I was just about to say the same thing," she breathed, "about you."  And with
infinite grace, she lowered herself smoothly on to me.
The pleasure was beyond belief.  Her pussy was much hotter than mere body
temperature; it felt like a sauna or jacuzzi heated to the maximum bearable
temperature.  Her juices were thick and smooth, like oil, and flowed like a
fountain.  And her vaginal muscles were obviously as powerful as any others in
her body.  The pressure was even greater and more constant than what her mouth
had offered; as she pumped herself rapidly up and down on me (using her extended
legs) I felt myself being pulled up with her.  Only her copious fluids prevented
my organ from being trapped in her vaginal vise.
I was overcome by pleasure almost instantly.  As I came harder than I ever had,
she moaned loudly and pumped even harder and faster.  Her incredible body
gyrated wildly on mine, pouring sweat and juices and throbbing with muscle.  "Oh
my GOD!!!" she shrieked as her fists plowed into the hard ground on either side
of my head.  She buried her arms up to the elbows as her breasts surrounded my
face.  They were smooth as silk, but hard as rocks.  She was lost in orgasm,
pumping up and down on my shaft with inhuman speed, churning the dirt beneath us
to powder.  My orgasm kept coming, growing more powerful instead of abating.  I
realized that she would keep me hard inside her as long as she wanted; the
combination of her stunningly sexy body and her sensationally strong vagina
would be more than enough to keep my hormones pumping for hours.
Her own raptures were decreasing, however.  Gradually her eyes refocused on
mine; her wild thrashing ceased and she settled gently on my chest, her large
breasts easily supporting her weight without any alteration to their perfect
shape.  I was still hard, deep inside her, and I could feel her powerful pussy
pulsating playfully around my shaft.
"Mmmmm," she moaned softly.  "Sean."  I held her tenderly, kissing her soft
cheek and staring into the clear blue sky.  "That was wonderful," she mumbled
into my neck.
* * * * * * *
I don't need to pay for Katrina's services anymore.  We see each other almost
every day, and she still Demolitions things for me, but now it's exclusively for
our mutual pleasure, without the pretense of money.  She even brings me along
when she gets other jobs.  Perhaps it takes away some of the shock for the
customer, to see a man show up along with a muscle goddess.  But there's no
hiding the facts once she's trotting away with her load, and me perched on top,
enjoying the seventy mile, ten minute ride out to our private getaway spot. 
It's a breezy trip, but the goggles help.

jos73

The Demolitionist part II -- Katrina Works Out
by Sean Porter
* * * * * * *
"Hi Sean," came Katrina's voice sweetly over the phone.
"Hey!  What's up?" I replied.
"Oh, not much," she said teasingly.  "I just had an idea, that's all."
I tried to hide my excitement.  "Oh yeah?"
"I'm about to do a little working out in my basement, and I thought you might
like to come watch."
I was already in the car as she asked, "Hello?  Are you there?  Sean?"
It had been almost a week since I had stowed away in my own trunk in order to
discover Katrina's secret.  I had witnessed first-hand (and barely survived) her
'Demolitionist' techniques, and we had been madly in love from that moment on. 
I couldn't get enough of her incredible strength, and she loved to show it off. 
She had already invited me along on one of her 'Demolitions' and we both agreed
that it was much more fun to share the job.  Of course, she still handled the
actual demolishing, but my role was far from boring.  But that will have to be
another story.
In this one, I arrived at her house already salivating at the thought of
watching her work out.  I had been there once before, but she had only dropped
hints about the downstairs room where her daily workouts took place.  Needless
to say, my imagination had been running wild.
The door had been left open a crack.  I knocked, but there was no answer.
I stepped inside and looked around; there was no sign of life.  I made my way to
the door which I knew led down to the basement, pausing to listen.  Not a sound.

I opened the door.  A flight of stairs descended before me into near darkness. 
As I followed them down, I realized the dim light coming from the room below was
candlelight.  It wasn't until I reached the bottom of the stairs that I saw
where it was coming from.
The basement was a large room, perhaps 20 feet square, with bare concrete floor
and walls and a high ceiling.  Around the entire perimeter of the room were
hundreds of tealight candles, all burning.  The room was bathed in a soft, warm
glow.  About six feet in front of me stood Katrina.  She wore a leopard-print
string bikini and a coy smile.  She placed her hands on her hips and stared at
me, her deep green eyes seeming to sparkle.  Her darkly tanned skin reflected
the orange glow of the candles as she stood motionless, one bare foot placed
slightly forward.  Her legs were long and packed with sleek muscle.  Her narrow
waist and pierced belly button accentuated her sexy, rippling abs.  And her
perfectly formed breasts, barely contained by the taut and tiny bikini top,
lifted majestically with each breath she took.  She ran a hand through her long,
sultry red hair and said casually, "You're right on time.  I was just about to
do some stretching."
And with that, she dropped abruptly into a perfect splits, her right leg
stretched out in front of her, toes pointed, her left leg sliding out behind.  I
had already learned that her flexibility was almost as incredible as her
strength, and she had already learned how much I loved it.  Her legs looked
incredibly long and overwhelmingly sexy in their current position.  She slowly
leaned forward, her smoldering eyes gazing into mine as she reached forward to
grasp her small, feminine foot.  She gave me plenty of time to take in her
spectacular cleavage before straightening up again.  She then rotated her body
90 degrees and reached forward, lying flat on the floor, legs pointing out in
opposite directions.  Her ass was two round globes of rock hard muscle
protruding into the air, the thong bikini lost between them.  After another long
stretch, she completed the rotation, turning away from me and giving me another
incredible view of her rear as she leaned forward, stretching horizontally away
from me.  Although she was only 5'4" tall, her lengthy legs must have covered
seven feet of ground when stretched apart like that.
"Alright, I think I'm warmed up enough," she said, gracefully returning to a
standing position.  She stretched her arms high over her head and arched her
back.  Her bikini stretched to its limit as her breasts expanded forward from
her chest.  "Now we get down to business."  She sidled across the room to a
fairly standard-looking benchpress machine.  "This'll do for starters."
She laid down on the bench, looking more like a fashion model than a
weightlifter as she seductively crossed one leg over the other.  Her small hands
closed around the handles and pushed.  The entire stack of weights behind her
rose swiftly into the air, paused briefly, and rushed back to the ground,
stopping less than an inch from the floor and immediately flying upward again. 
She smiled mischievously at me as her arms pumped the enormous weight up and
down as if it was made of paper.  I squinted at the rapidly moving weights. 
Each plate in the stack looked as if it was labeled '100 lbs' but it was hard to
tell while they were moving so quickly.  There had to be at least 25 plates.
She continued this for several minutes, never slowing.  Her arms and chest
looked as ripped as I had ever seen them, gorgeous muscle throbbing under soft,
sexy skin.  At one point she casually removed a hand from the bar and brushed
her hair from her eyes.  Her other hand continued pumping the ridiculous weight
without hesitation.  She caught my eye and slowly blew me a kiss before
returning her free hand to the bar.
Finally she seemed to grow bored of this, and with a sexy growl, she slammed the
bar upward violently.  The weights slammed against the top of the mechanism. 
She held the bar above her and locked her arms, then began to perform a sit up,
pushing against the stationary handlebar.  As she rose from her horizontal
position, the bar creaked and groaned, then began to bend as her straight arms
never budged.  The force of her abdominals alone overpowered the inch-thick
steel as she rose to a sitting position, forcing the bar into a U-shape.  She
dismounted the apparatus and let the weights crash to the floor, which cracked
and chipped when the iron slammed into it.  "Ho hum," she sighed.  What's next?"

Her hips swayed enticingly as she crossed the room to a large barbell.  The iron
plates stacked on either end were about three feet high, each one six inches
thick.  I counted eight of them on each end.  "Five hundred pounds times
sixteen," she said casually.  "Eight thousand pounds."  She bent at the waist
and gripped the bar, not bothering to bend at the knees.  Without any sign of
strain, she straightened up, holding the massive weight easily in front of her.
"Hmm," she sighed, bouncing the weight up and down with her wrists.  "I was
afraid of that."  She looked at me.  "I want more weight.  Think you can help?"
I swallowed nervously.  "What can I do?"
She lowered the bar to about her knees.  "Climb on."
I knew my body weight would be a pathetically insignificant addition to the
insane weight she was casually supporting, but I wasn't about to argue.  I
eagerly sat in the center of the bar facing her.  She slowly raised the weight
again.  I gripped her biceps for balance, and to feel the incredible power that
was lifting me and four tons easily into the air.  Her compact muscles felt
harder than the thick iron I was sitting on, and unusually warm to the touch. 
She did a few curls, raising my chest to her eye level, than dropping me down to
give me a close-up view of hers.  With each rep her steel muscles twitched and
writhed under my fingers like powerful pythons.  Her breasts lifted from her
chest as she breathed, almost touching my face as I passed them.  I began to
kiss them each time I was lowered.  She moaned with pleasure, and soon stopped
pumping to allow me full access to her hot, heaving chest.  I licked and sucked
every exposed inch of her silky smooth flesh.  "MMMmmmm, that feels sooo good,"
she gasped, tensing her pecs.  Her breasts seemed to expand even further, her
cleavage pressing into my face.  She was still holding the weight, but her arms
were extended straight down.  She now began to do the most amazing thing I had
seen yet.  Instead of merely lifting the bar, she actually began bending it.  A
deep growl of satisfaction emerged from her throat as her beautifully manicured
hands pulled the two ends of the bar up and in.  I stared at the bar in
amazement as loud metallic creaking filled my ears.  The iron was at least two
inches thick, yet Katrina was twisting it into a U-shape as if it was a child's
balloon.  Her bikini top finally gave way, the tiny straps snapping as her
flexing pectorals pushed her hard breasts even further upward and forward.  I
greedily sucked her diamond-hard nipples, spurring her on to even greater
pleasure.  She shrieked ecstatically as the huge weights slammed together above
my head.  She released the bar with one hand, suspending the entire loop with
the other, and began frantically rubbing her pussy.  "Oh my GODDD!!!" she
screamed as I bit down hard on her nipple.  A gush of hot fluid exploded from
between her legs, ripping off her thong as she came.
I'd never been so turned on in my entire life, but I waited for a moment while
Katrina recovered.  It didn't take long.  Her breathing slowed; she opened her
eyes.  Still holding me up in my metal swing, she winked at me sexily before
lowering me to the ground.  I extracted myself from the devastated barbell as
she stepped back and waited.  She was now totally naked, her legs and feet
sticky with her cum, standing proudly and patiently before me as I stared.  Once
I was on my feet again, she tilted her head back to look at the ceiling.  I
followed her gaze and noticed for the first time a chinup bar suspended from the
ceiling, about ten feet above the floor.  Without a word, she sprang into the
air, jumping as high as she was tall, and easily caught the bar with her right
hand.  She kept her arm flexed and hovered above me, suspended by the strength
of one bicep.  I stared up at her open-mouthed as she casually chinned herself a
few times with one arm, her other hand on her hip in a self-confident pose.  Her
lips formed a familiar smirk.  With a single finger she beckoned me.  In her
sexiest voice she spoke two words.  "More weight."
I approached her as she slowly lowered herself until her arm was fully extended.
Her feet came down to about my waist level.  "Climb on," she giggled, slipping
the toes of her left foot under my crotch.  I barely realized what she was doing
before I started rising slowly into the air.  Instinctively, I grabbed her calf
for balance; it was hard as steel and not even flexed.  Her leg remained
straight as a rod as it lifted me out in front of her.  Her right leg
simultaneously stretched out behind her, while her arm began to flex again,
pulling us higher into the air.  I found myself suspended from the front foot of
a gorgeous nude amazon who was performing a perfect splits in mid-air while
hanging from a chin-up bar with one flexed arm.  Katrina's abs looked incredible
as she held her body perfectly still.  I found I could let go of her leg and
relax; her small foot was as steady and comfortable as any chair.  I began to
enjoy my position to the fullest, running my hands back and forth over her
muscular leg as her toes gently raised me up and down.  She let me drink in the
experience for a few minutes.  Then, with a gleam in her eye, she began raising
me higher, drawing her knee up to her chest while keeping her shin level.  Now I
was above her, looking down into her seductive eyes and drooling over her
heaving breasts.  Her free hand reached behind me and grabbed my shirt at the
center of my back.  With a quick yank, it was torn to shreds and fluttering to
the floor.  She moaned with pleasure as her fingers stroked my bare chest.  Her
foot began bobbing me up and down rhythmically.

jos73

With a fluid motion, her back leg swung forward and up to my waistline.  She was
now holding herself in a sitting position, her back completely straight, both
legs extended forward.  One of her feet supported my weight while the other
wedged its way into my pants.  Once she had worked it in far enough, she simply
transferred my weight to that foot.  Her toes wiggled teasingly against my
oversized erection.  With dramatic flare, she swung her now-free left leg up
into the air, her foot reaching above the bar.  I ran a hand down her gorgeous
leg in awe, almost failing to notice her left hand reaching for my pants.  They
were torn off even more forcefully than the shirt.
I was now naked.  She licked her lips and ran her fingers up and down my
throbbing cock.  Her large green eyes looked expressively at me as she arched
her back, presenting her incredible tits to me.  Their muscular contours
quivered as she flexed her chest to make them appear even more stunning.  My
hands greedily explored their soft hardness for a minute or two as her left hand
left circled my waist and slid under my ass.  Ever so gently, she picked me up
off of her foot.  Holding me in one hand between her legs, she slowly brought
her right foot up into the air.  Now I had one of her silky, sexy legs extended
straight up on either side of me.  I placed a hand on each diamond-shaped calf. 
Next, she slowly began to lean back as her legs spread wider.  Her back was
almost horizontal now.  Her legs followed her torso, slipping beneath the bar
and stretching out beside her.  Ultimately, her feet were situated on either
side of her head and spread about four feet apart.  She had to extend her right
arm until we were low enough that I could pass my head under the bar and lean
forward, shifting my weight onto my hands which gripped her firm calves.  Her
left hand still supported my ass, and my cock was now perfectly positioned at
her waiting pussy.  She eagerly shoved me into her.
Being inside Katrina was never less than amazing, but this went beyond anything
I had yet experienced.  My weight was supported by my hands on her calves and
her hand on my ass.  She had complete control of my position; by spreading her
legs wider she could lower my face to her breasts, allowing me to kiss and lick
their hard, round perfection.  If she brought her legs closer together my lips
reached hers and her amorous tongue plunged urgently into my mouth.  Her left
hand held me steady as her right hand started to pull rhythmically against the
bar, slamming her body into mine at a strong, steady pace.  There seemed no end
to her stamina, her strength, or her creativity.  Her legs stretched and flexed
into position after mind-boggling position, leading me to different parts of her
glorious body.  Finally she told me to shift my hands to her breasts.  They
supported my weight without any change to their shape as I squeezed and sucked
them greedily.  Her feet now pressed up against the bar, still spread wide
apart, giving her more leverage as she pounded against me with desperate force. 
Her moans of pleasure were reaching their familiar, earth-shaking pitch.  From
my position I couldn't see her hand on the bar, and she was too lost in orgasmic
bliss to notice, but it was at this point that the iron began to compress
beneath her grip.  The metal glowed red, then orange, then white hot.  The
inch-thick solid metal slowly compacted to less than a centimeter in diameter. 
Her delicate fingers dug through the molten metal.
Suddenly the two of us performed an ungraceful plummet to the floor.  Katrina's
muscular glutes impacted first.  As they were much harder than the granite
floor, they made two very lovely round depressions in it.  Her powerful body
absorbed the impact easily, her breasts bobbing under my hands just enough to
lessen the shock to my arms.  The sudden jolt only intensified our pleasure, and
the knowledge of what Katrina's ridiculous strength had just done excited both
her and me to incredible extents.  In seconds, we were both climaxing
uncontrollably.
It was several minutes before either of us moved or spoke.  Gallons of Katrina's
warm juices puddled around us as we held each other tenderly.  Katrina still
held a chunk of cooling metal in her right hand.  She tossed it away casually. 
"I think that was the best workout I've had in years," she said with a sly grin.