LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virtual Reality: Exceprts from Virtual Muscle by Taoschild and Jak Cratocles

Started by Jak Cratocles, March 16, 2020, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak Cratocles

          Athena looked incredibly realistic, but there was something that just didn't feel right. Graphics designers call the experience the uncanny valley, describing how as a graphic figure approaches true reality, every little detail that is even slightly off becomes more jarring. Suddenly, it occurred to me that she could never be completely realistic without a more authentic three-dimensional model. Duh. It came on me so suddenly I was amazed I hadn't thought of it before. The actor in the studio for our filming had been a dancer which I'd tried to surround with muscle for our warrior sequence. Her movements were fluid, but the virtual muscle quivered and looked a bit surreal with her movements. Why not invite a bodybuilder in to be a model? I could put an advertisement on some bodybuilding websites and even Craig's list.

          I wheezed with excitement as I nurtured the idea. I could have them over to the lab, film them and write it off as an expense. There would be an excuse to film her in various angles and I'd store the footage and be able to use it both for programming and my viewing pleasure. Better yet, I could finish setting up the mobile lab in my house and enjoy the women in the comfort of my own home. Days after posting, I had several inquiries regarding my offer. No, it wasn't sexual, although I wished otherwise. Yes, they'd be paid half the money before the session began. It would take about ninety minutes and they should wear as little clothing as possible as they'd be wearing sensors attached to a body suit. If they weren't muscular like a bodybuilder in near contest shape they shouldn't apply. I brought several sizes of the suits home, one of them meant for men. If they were truly powerful they'd be wearing those. Long ago, my office had installed a small system in my living room. I cleared out the boxes and debris so my 'dancer' could parade around the room unimpeded.

          As the hour approached, I grew more and more nervous. My breathing grew shallow and my pulse quickened. I went into the bathroom and rechecked my outfit. I couldn't believe how nervous I was about what was technically a visit for work. The long sleeved white shirt and khaki pants I wore felt less like the attire appropriate for a work engagement and more like what an anxious kid getting ready for a first date would wear. I returned to the kitchen and took a shot of rum to calm my nerves; it didn't help. The doorbell rang just as I set down my cup.


taoschild

and the next section of Virtual Reality Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-----
I was practically shaking as I opened the door. She was enormous, even bigger than I'd imagined when I'd received her email. She wore a white robe covering whatever she was wearing beneath, but her size was impossible to hide. I wheezed a greeting, "Jenna, I assume?"

"Yes. Mark?" She had a deep, thrillingly husky voice with a distinct German accent, not subtle, but not unintelligible either. Jenna looked down at me with a bit of disdain; I was just another computer nerd to her. Her dark eyes flashed in amusement as she observed my excitement and quivering body.

I stared at her, momentarily transfixed. I literally shook my head to snap myself out of my reverie. "Yes, sorry," I half-mumbled. "I'm just not used to guests."

She was, in a word, immense, almost frighteningly so. She wasn't a beautiful woman, nor was she unattractive, with her long, charcoal hair and smoky, dark eyes. Her white robe barely contained her. Her thick neck merged with her meaty traps, and massive arms emerged from her robe, covered in ropey veins that popped from her caramel skin, even when relaxed. Her thick pipes were slung out from her chest as if she couldn't drape them straight because of the sheer enormity of her lats and biceps. In one vascular hand, she carried a heavy-looking duffel. Peeking from beneath her robe, her legs were bare, showing punishingly hard and defined calves, swollen and much larger than I expected, given the level of her dry conditioning. Even here, her veininess was inhuman, snaking down her shins and calves all the way to her ankles. She wore comfortable-looking black flats and short black socks and, despite this, still stood at over six feet two inches of powerful brawn.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jak Cratocles

continuing with Virtual Reality Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-----

She stood there, letting me drink her in for quite some time. She was clearly used to the effect she had on people, but eventually she tilted her head, causing her thick neck muscles to cord up and veins to throb. "May I come in?" she asked in her husky voice, lifting her heavy duffle bag with seemingly little effort.

I laughed nervously. "Um, yes please," I said moving the door aside with a start and waving her in. Dumbfounded by her size I was again mesmerized by her tremendous height and width. What would she unveil when she disrobed? The thickly muscled giantess came in and I gestured her into the kitchen. My cock seemed to shoot past warm-and-interested and straight to hard-and-desperately-needing-to-touch. I'd been to the Olympia, but never seen a colossus like Jenna up close and in person.

As Jenna moved past me, our height difference was apparent. She was about four inches taller than me, and her build, with broad, thick, athletic shoulders, gave her a commanding presence which made her seem even bigger. She showed no hesitation coming into my home, perfectly at ease and supremely confident in her ability to handle herself.

Jenna stopped briefly just outside the living room. She blinked at the assemblage of gadgets and empty floor space, well lit by a series of spotlights. I had cordoned off an area and placed a few cameras, computers and hard drives at various angles outside the designated area. Her pause allowed me to ogle her some more and to try to come to terms with her presence. She took in the equipment setup in the living room and the cleared space in the center, then headed in with her duffel. The bag must've been very heavy, since the veins and tendons on her large hands were standing taut with the effort of holding it, but she seemed to carry the weight with ease, moving through the house like a large jungle cat.

Jak Cratocles

continuing with Virtual Reality Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now available on Amazon for kindle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and paperback: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-----

"Can I get you a drink or something before we begin?" I asked, my voice quivering slightly. She wasn't a woman; she was a Valkyrie. She was only a bit taller than I, but the difference between us was as wide as the Grand Canyon. Thank god I'd decided to do this at home, I thought, because if we'd been on neutral ground, I might've been incapacitated. "It can get hot under the lights," I added just before the pause became uncomfortable.

Jenna carefully placed her bag on a couch pushed tight against the wall. It sank deeply into the couch cushion. She turned to me and nodded, her dark eyes flashing around the lighting rigs. "Yes, it can," she said with her lips quirking in amusement. "I would love some water. Thank you, Mark." Her accent was precise without being clipped, professional and friendly but not overly so, as if she was feeling out both me and the situation.

For Jenna, this wasn't a normal session and from my advertisement she probably wasn't quite sure what to expect. Something about sensors and a bodysuit, which had to be a little strange, and wearing as little as possible, which she likely expected.

"So, what exactly are we going to do here?" She called across the room. I peeked around to drink her in, again, as she studied the equipment. She was so tall that I suspected most of her clients would be shorter than her, but she had also brought heels in her duffel bag in case I wanted her to be truly gigantic, a surprisingly common desire she probably encountered in her work, showing off her incredibly large and sculpted, lavishly muscular body. She was still wearing her robe, and I was growing increasingly excited to discover what was hidden beneath it. Obviously, she was waiting for her water, so I returned to the kitchen.

"It's a virtual reality recorder," I called as I pulled out a glass filled it with water and dropped a few ice cubes inside and grabbed the envelope for her.  "It will film you in 3D from multiple angles." I returned and, frankly, stared at her profile, taking in the immensity of her lats, and grew uncomfortable once again. I tugged at my collared shirt and tried to slow my breathing before walking over to her and handing her the cup.

"I see," she said, her finger reaching up to one of the cameras, but not quite touching it.

"Um, and I have half of the fee we discussed." I handed her an envelope with cashiers check for five hundred dollars inside. Her hands were larger and rougher than my soft indoor hands. Her fingers knotted and calloused and swimming with veins, yet long and elegant in a way too, ending with pristine and perfectly manicured pink-painted nails. They looked almost dainty, seemingly at odds with the weathered hands of raw power and strength they were capping. Surely her powerful hands could casually toss around weights I could never dream of lifting. I wondered how it would feel to have them squeezing my body.

"That was the arrangement," she agreed and lifted the glass to her mouth. Her moist lipstick briefly stuck as her sensual lips pulled apart to drink. Her neck flared as she swallowed, a hypnotic undulation of vascular muscles that seemed to pull against the meaty masses of solid trap muscles forming a hood around her neck which descended into her powerful shoulders.

She was a powerful bull of a woman, muscles flexing, cording, popping, veins throbbing on the little visible skin I could see. When she had finished drinking and put down the glass, she took the envelope with only the briefest glance before tucking it into a side pocket of her duffel.

"Okay, let's do this." She said as she quickly kicked off her shoes. Turning back toward me, her right hand drifted down to her robe's belt, and she pulled the knot out in one smooth motion. She shrugged her colossal shoulders out of the white robe and let it fall to the floor behind her massive thighs and enormously thick diamond shaped calves. Her whole body stood statue still, muscles and veins crawling all over her towering frame, seemingly impossible in size, so huge and hard she seemed inhuman. Standing there motionless, she looked more like an anatomy chart stretched over a wildly exaggerated muscular human form.

QBikk

I've been reading through roughly 150 pages and it's a fun book to read, with foods for thoughts :-)

Jak Cratocles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading through roughly 150 pages and it's a fun book to read, with foods for thoughts :-)

Thanks, QBikk!

For those who haven't yet got their own copy, available on both Smashwords ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and on Amazon, digitally ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and in paperback, once they start shipping again ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), here's a bit more to whet your appetites.

-----

She was shredded beyond comprehension, cut so hard and defined that her muscles seemed to have muscles, cording up against skin stretched taut against all that mass. Even totally relaxed and at ease her muscles seemed to be flexing, straining, impatient.. She wore only a thin strip of panties, barely anything at all, practically naked in front of me, a marble sculpture beyond the comprehension of any ancient Greek artist, more muscular than the gods themselves. She watched my reaction and a small smile quirked at her lips, her head cocked, sending her thick neck muscles undulating and her traps flaring, her broad shoulders, capped with flared deltoid peaks, making me utterly insignificant before her. Her dark eyes flashed, drinking in my stunned reaction, basking and glowing in satisfaction at the shock her body, her temple, her creation, engendered in me.

Slack jawed didn't begin to cover it. She hid almost nothing and seemed proud of it. If she hadn't been so thick, my staring eyes would have bored a hole right through her. After boggling at the magnitude of her frame, my eyes were drawn to her more erogenous areas. Back arched upward, the vast expanse of her powerful pectoral muscles stood upright and glorious. Years of training had thickened her pecs to insane portions and she had obviously long ago sacrificed her fatty breast tissue for a thick shelf of rippling muscle which pointed upward proudly. Striations shot out from the center of her thick, beefy pecs and continued down to her rugged, washboard abdomen.

Finally, I shook myself once more out of my reverie. Practicality was a problem. Not even the man's suit would fit her. My brain slowly began to compute once again. No, the suit wouldn't fit and there was no reason to try. I didn't want her in a suit, I desired to touch her body by attaching the reflective markers directly to her thin skin which was clearly fighting to surround the vast muscularity below it.

"I..." I sighed and started again. "I don't think you'll fit into the suit. We will have to attach the sensors to your skin one at a time. It might take some time." I said as I willed myself to walk over, grab the sensors and momentarily quit staring at the majestic woman in front of me.