⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The tall curvy babysitter

Started by Tallwomentales, March 13, 2020, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

                                                                        The tall curvy babysitter Pt1:

It was the week of our wedding's anniversary. I was excited for it. I wanted to take her to a cute restaurant out of town during the weekend. But the only issue I had was that I needed to hire someone to watch over my 3years old son. I placed a job ad on the internet seeking a babysitter. There were only 2 people who applied for the job. The interviews were supposed to be lead by my wife however she got caught up at work. Luckily that afternoon I was available. I saw the pictures of the babysitters, they were two young girls in their early 20's, one called Elizabeth and the other was called Sara. The bell of the door rang, it was Elizabeth, I opened the door to her and got so shocked! She was towering over me! Her height was incredible. She was very tall and curvy, wearing a tight stripped white and black t-shirt showing her stomach and slim blue jeans. That s all what I saw at first, because that's what was at the level of my eyes. I was so confused by that situation and I felt so intimidated.

I then quickly checked her feet to see if she was wearing high heels but she was on flats and she had big feet. I took two steps back being afraid that she would not see me and crush me with her huge feet. After I walked back, I raised my head so I could see her face. Besides being tall and curvy, she was so beautiful! She had long grey hair reaching her huge breasts, brown eyes, cute cheeks and when I looked at her, she smiled at me and it was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. She saw how shocked and speechless I was and told me while still having that amazing smile: Are you going to let me in Mr Stevens? I told her: Sorry Elizabeth it s just that I was not expecting you to be so tall! She chuckled and said: I was not expecting you to be that small .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I felt so embarrassed of her mocking me like that. I got so mad and decided to tell her to go away! Once I told her angrily to leave, she laughed and told me: Oh cute little Mr Stevens got angry, oh please don't cry. She then moved toward me, closed the door behind her and said: Let's have that interview and don't be a baby! At that moment I got scared of her, she was bossy and very big! It would be so easy for her to beat me. She then walked toward the living room while she was pulling me from the collar of my shirt.

I was following her against my will , I was looking at her huge wrist from up close , It got me to think about what would happen to me if she decided to punch me ! We arrived to the living room where had one couch and a table. She saw the anger and fear on my face as it got so red and she said to me: Don't be such a bad baby, because I know how to deal with them. I looked at her while she was still holding my shirt and told her with a low voice: I am not a baby, I m 35 years old! She pulled me harder and got me closer to her, and then she pulled me up and told me: From where a 6ft5 person like me sees a 5ft5 like you, trust me you are a baby.

The full 1st part is here: *****/2020/03/the-tall-curvy-babysitter-pt1.html

The previous story: The tall exchange student: *****/2020/03/the-tall-exchange-student-pt1.html


Tallwomentales

The 2nd part will be out in few hours!

Tallwomentales

                                                                         The tall curvy babysitter Pt2:

I was breathing heavily out of fear, hoping she wouldn't hit me. It didn't stop her from standing up to face me, I was so close from her that I was looking right at her huge breast .I looked up to her with the look of a scared baby, she then slapped me. Her slap was painful; it made me cry so hard. I was helpless in front of her huge tall strong body; she pulled my collar again aggressively. My whole body was shaking; I accepted the fate of getting my butt kicked that day by a girl who was 15 years younger than me but twice my size.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hugged her waist because that's where my chest was reaching and I begged her: please don't hurt me I have a family! She put her hands around my arms, and pushed them behind my back and held them with her left arm, and then she brought her right hand and put it as a fist in front of my face. My face was so defenceless at that moment; one punch would have broken my face. She said: piss me off again and you will regret it half man! I couldn't move both my arms behind my back although she was holding me with just one hand; her grip was so strong and so painful to my arms.

I couldn't stop my tears for all that moment, being a grown up man and getting bullied by a tall strong girl at my own house was emasculating me. Then my phone rang, she let go of my arms, she asked who it was. It was Sara the other babysitter, Elizabeth looked at me with large angry eyes and she held me close to her and told me: come on baby, get rid of those tears and man up.

FULL 2nd part: *****/2020/03/the-tall-curvy-baysitter-pt2.html
Your support helps me

giantgirl7foot2

Loving these stories! It's so awesome to have some images for visual reference! Keep it up, K+!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loving these stories! It's so awesome to have some images for visual reference! Keep it up, K+!

Thank you for your support!
I will keep writing much more stories for you guys!

Tallwomentales


Tallwomentales

                              The tall curvy babysitter Pt4:

Full 4th part:

The tall curvy babysitter Pt4

I couldn't have believed my eyes when I saw both of them near me; I was scared that my wife would have known what happened! However before I said anything, my wife came to me all worried and told me: honey, are you alright? I asked her about what happened and she said: I arrived to the ice cream shop and I found you on the ground and this girl was all worried about you! I looked at Elizabeth and she was looking at me with a smug smile! It was 4pm, my wife needed to go get our son from school. She left me with Elizabeth. I was worried that she would hit me again.

She stood up and walked toward me and asked me: How are you feeling? I said that I was feeling well. She then held my hand and told me how sorry she was. I felt a huge relief when she did that. She then got close to me and said: I feel so bad for hurting you my little muffin. I sat down on my place while still holding her huge hand and hugged her. Being near her was making me feel a need of affection. I was smelling her lovely perfume.

Hugging her was a great source of relaxation. I was feeling her arms around me pulling me from the bed to put again on my favourite place! I was sitting on her lap facing her. I was so small that my neck was against her breast giving me the desire to have another breast feeding. She held me so tight to her that I couldn't move. I raised my head to look at her beautiful face and she was so gorgeous. She seemed so tired then she laid in bed with me between her arms before she pulled the blanket. I was blocked there all unable to move.

I was in heaven at that moment until a nurse entered! She was shocked to see a grown man held like a baby in bed. The nurse told me: hi Mr. Stevens, I came to check on you! She said that with a big look of surprise on her face. I told the nurse that I was okay and she left right away thankfully. My face was close to her breast; I used it as a pillow and slept on it.

Later we got both woken up by phone ringing, Elizabeth turned it off and told me: I don't want anyone to bother me while I am with you honey. She pushed the blanket away and she put me on bed. I got off bed and stood up facing her, I was not able to get used to our size difference! Staring at her face in front of me while she was sitting couldn't have stopped being exciting. She asked me with a sad look: Are you running away from me? Surprised that I was I held her hand and told her: No honey I just wanted to wash my face. She stood up as well and front lifted me. She carried me to the bathroom and told me: You don't have to walk while I am around you. I was flattered when she said that.


She put me on the floor and I washed my face. The sink was a bit low, so I had to bend over. My butt was being pushed by her legs, it was funny to her and embarrassing to me. She then told me: haha! You should be lucky I don't have a penis!  I nervously laughed too and thankfully she let go of me. She lifted me from behind and took me to bed. She seemed happy and in a good mood. She kept complimenting me while I was all blushing.

I got close to her, stared at her eyes and I went for her lips and kissed her. We kissed with a big passion for many minutes until she told me: Sweetie! Would you like to go on a date with me? I got speechless and I didn't know what to say, she had a look on her face as if she was confused after saying that. She moved from my bed and sat on the chair. Luckily she did that, because few seconds later, my wife got back!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Greatly enjoying this story! Very interesting situation with his wife being left in the dark, I wonder how long he'll keep that up. Also nice work on the images, I really enjoy being able to picture the author's intended proportions!

:clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Greatly enjoying this story! Very interesting situation with his wife being left in the dark, I wonder how long he'll keep that up. Also nice work on the images, I really enjoy being able to picture the author's intended proportions!

:clap:

Thank you very much for your kind words! Similar comments are what pushes to write more and more! thank you again

Tallwomentales

What do you think is gonna happen between tall strong Elizabeth and little Stevens ?

giantgirl7foot2

I hope tall strong Elizabeth meets his wife as well! >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope tall strong Elizabeth meets his wife as well! >:D

Hahaha that's right  :clap: