⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Love and Hate Relationship..or Be careful what you fantasize about..

Started by slim0926, March 21, 2020, 05:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim0926

                 Crystal-The Love Hate Meeting??

This story begins like many others when it comes to finding the 1, or in this case finding the 1 and not having a chance to deny this person being the one. Bernie(played by me), and Crystal (the security guard girl) who Bernie thought would never ever give him the time of day. While I haven't written anything since the Harvey Hurricane that turned my life upside down.Just so you know my stories are a straight reflection of the GREAT Paul Smith. This writer has the same imagination as i do when the girl is just STRONG from the beginning, but I like to do flashbacks to show at least why they are the way they are.

O.K. here goes nothing..Lets see if I can get some Karma so I too can unlock some great items on here to download.. Thankx again for reading and your comments..If this is well received or not I already have part 2 in my mind,ready to post from my imagination to the board..

Our story begins 7 mths ago when a lone delivery driver was working his route on a busy day in downtown Houston. Bernie was waiting for the freight elevator down at the dock as the building had one down for maintenance. Getting excited cause the 1 elevator finally ding where he could get on with his work. While riding the elevator up to his 1st stop he'd seen all kinds of people getting on and off, but one girl stood out from the rest(cause she wore normal clothes, unlike the construction workers and other delivery drivers). This girl was Bernie's ideal woman of HIS dreams, with his unique taste in women(beauty, muscles and strength). Bernie couldn't believe his eyes as this 5'7 150 lb ebony beauty was wearing a sleeveless yellow top with a knee high skirt showing off strong muscular legs, and his favorite sculpted muscle arms. His attraction was in overload cause he was a shy guy,and just sitting in the back of this elevator full of people and with his height(6'2) he could see exactly what he knew that everyone else couldn't see..muscles and a coke bottle body with curves on curves(36-24-36).When they finally reached the dock level and everyone was exiting the freight elevator, he just stared at the way her muscles moved with every step she took, and when he thought it couldn't get any better she started fixing her hair and he was instantly aroused cause he couldn't believe the size of the bicep that she just casually flexed, where it showed a great peak and a vein. In Bernie's mind he knew that 1)he had to find out more about her, and 2) she did look really strong..but unbeknownst to him..HE HAD NO IDEA JUST HOW STRONG THIS GIRL WAS...

Now, it's been about 2 weeks since Bernie saw the girl of his fantasies, during this time however he turned over every rock, and favor that he had from anyone that worked Downtown. He was greatly rewarded when one of his informants knew exactly who he was talking about, and even better they knew she had no boyfriend. So now he knew that she worked as a head security officer in the Mall downtown. Knowing this he walked to this Mall just to see if everything was true about what he was told. What's good about this Mall was it was very busy, so it was easy to blend in with the crowd so he wouldn't look like a stalker while walking back and forth. Bernie found out that the security office was located on the 4th floor near a Starbucks. He planned everything on his day off and around lunch time. Nervous as he was ,he still couldn't wait to see this girl again. Lunch time came and he made his way over, blending in with the Starbucks  crowd, while turning to his left he saw the sign that said Security Office. His hands started getting sweaty as he looked over and saw her, the girl sitting at the front desk. He could only see a part of her cause of the big front sign in the area, but what he did see confirmed that the 1st time he saw her was exactly what he'd You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login now with this info running thru his head, he left and went home imagining those crazy fantasy thoughts of if she was just a strong as she looks or even stronger than everyone. His drive home was very slow and eventful,not noticing that when he got home he had a huge erection just thinking about her being super strong, and his girlfriend/wife..hmmm

Fast forward to when fate intervenes on Bernie's behalf. Being a delivery driver downtown he always hoped and wished that the security office was on his route so he could have an excuse to get a chance to meet his dream girl. Well that day came on that Friday, he looked down at his paperwork that morning and couldn't believe that the security office ordered 10 cases of paper. He made sure that this would be his last stop of the day, so he could talk and get to know her a little bit. The route was light and he knew that if he got the chance to talk and open up to her while using the delivery as an opening to chat, that it would be the chance of a lifetime. It's his last stop and he's loading the paper(40 lbs each) on his dolly, now he didn't think about what if she wasn't there cause he made this his last stop of the day. Dreading that thought he just pushed his load across the street to the mall entrance where the elevator would take him straight to the 4th floor. Pulling all that paper on the mall carpet was a lot harder with 10 cases on it. Nervousness started creeping in when he was only a few feet away. Turning and opening the door, he looked and saw her actually getting up to help him hold the door. Now I have to tell you what i saw made my dick hard instantly. She wasn't wearing the usual security uniform, which meant she was actually an office admin for security. Never mind that, she had on a buttoned down white blouse with short sleeves, and some 2 inch heels with a blue skirt. When she came from around the desk, the first thing he saw was her very muscular legs. Next came her upper body and she didn't disappoint. She was as he suspected 36-24-36 body of a goddess. Now here is where the story gets Paul Smith Good...ENJOY!!!

The girl(Crystal)introduced herself and we both looked at each other like we've seen each other somewhere else before. Now I knew where I 1st saw her, but i didn't know that she would ever remember me, but that's exactly  what happened and for a brief moment,  I saw a totally different look come over her, something like a predator seeing what it can take, because she was just that confident, and I also believe that she might have seen  the tent in my work pants that told her that she had me excited . Next she does the unthinkable and grabs my dolly with 1 hand and pulls the entire load on the same carpet that i struggled with all the way to the break-room. She's smiling the whole time like this weight is so insignificant that it doesn't strain her one bit. WOW!! I said a little louder than I thought, but then she really blew my mind and she picked up 2 CASES of paper, one in each hand and playfully curled them to her chest, then set them on the floor. Then she asked me,did I like what I just saw?? I could only nod my head cause the blood used for answering questions had left my brain, and went straight to my penis. Crystal took this as a great sign that I was different from other men that she had met, cause she must usually get the type of men who were either afraid of her strength, or just plain not man enough to be with a girl who's stronger than them. She smiled at me, then walked over to her desk, and picked up a stapler in her left hand(she's right handed), then she  slowly held it out in front of my face. I was so excited that I almost closed my eyes in anticipation of what I thought was only on fantasy story websites like(saradas😉).Then I see her small hand close around the metal stapler, then hearing small squealing sounds, I watched as she slowly started crushing the stapler. She just smiled at me looking directly into my eyes to Gage my reaction. Crystal not only crushed the stapler, but she continued to mangled it into a warp looking metal ball the size of a ping pong ball. I'm dam near about to explode,when she  then replaces the crushed stapler back on her desk and peers down at my erection, and grabs me by my belt and curls me off the ground into a kiss with me dangling a couple inches off the ground for at least 30 seconds.Still holding me in the air, she tells me I'm a great kisser, then promptly lowers me back to my feet. My mind is blown, so I just blurt out what's in my head..Was holding me up even remotely difficult for you? She just smiles and says, honey if that turned you on, then i would just say that little feat I just did, I was doing that in grade school to students, and teachers alike. Now I do want you to know that I'm not always this cute, friendly girl to everyone, but for some strange reason I think you would love to see my other side..then I'm like what other side are you talking about?? All she said was to watch and learn,and that when you're as beautiful, and athletic as I am you can get and take anything you want whenever and wherever,  but what I really love to do is intimidate ,cause I know I'm way,way,way stronger than anyone else. I take a big gulp and tell her that she is so right. She says good, cause I'm in the mood to have some fun using my strength for you. I stand there watching as she goes into the break room and picks up the microwave, she holds it out in-front of her with her hands on each side then presses her hands together again slowly so I can see that this isn't hard at all for her to do.Now  the microwave is getting compressed to the size of a textbook, then she turns it long ways and rips it completely in half. She throws the two halves of crushed metal and plastic on the ground, then she walks up to the refrigerator and puts both hands on the top, and starts pressing down, the metal and plastic screams as I watch this huge fridge getting crushed down flat to the floor wear I see the tiles around the fridge cracking all around, but she not only crushes it flat to the floor, she even pushes it through the floor just so I could only see the top of it. Dam Crystal I say that was awesome, and you made it look so easy.She says too me it was honey, I'm so much stronger than this. With all that noise and destruction she was causing,brought her supervisor running in wondering what I all that racket  was about. Crystal just glares at him coldly ,then he looks at me then at the destruction all around the room, and starts apologizing to her cause he knew he had messed up, but it was to late. Crystal walked up to him, grabbed him by the neck with her right hand and started choking him as she lifted him up and stared him in the face. Look here Fat ass,you don't ever barge in here and tell me Shit cause you know what happens when you don't respect my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login don't you remember what happened last time you did something like this?? He looked down at his dangling feet with tears running down his face, yes i remember ..that's when you grabbed the doorknob to my office door and pulled it off the hinges, then you held my door up in front of me and broke it in half like it was made of cardboard. I'm in awe watching this huge man(6'3 250 lbs) dangling in the air by his neck, crying uncontrollably as he recalls what she did. Her supervisor then continues..then you walked in and leaned over my desk while grabbing the front side with both hands and then pulling my desk apart with everything falling off and hitting the floor, but that still didn't settle your anger down. While my desk was laying in pieces,you placed your hand under my chair and held me waist high so you could tell me too my face that you will destroy everything i love if I didn't do whatever you wanted from now on.Then Crystal told him for invading her space that she will start with his company truck for starters...Now he's a complete wreck as this is going on, but I'm loving every minute of it. She looks up at him and shakes him side to side making him pee in his pants. OMG!! A grown man just peed on himself. I'm trying to hold back my laughter but i can't and that makes it worse for him. She throws him across the room and tells him to crawl over and lick his pee of the floor like a dog. I watched as he crawled on all fours and bent his head down and started lapping up his piss like a good dogie. Crystal then takes off her right heel shoe,and places her foot right in front where he's still licking, and barefooted she tells him to clean her foot too, but she looks at me with a mischievous grin and slowly starts pressing down with her foot on the tiled floor. At first it just seemed like she was stretching her foot out and i could see those beautiful muscular calves tensing very slightly, but then his eyes got really big when he saw the spider cracks forming all around her foot, then she pressed even harder and we both watched as her foot went through the tile and the cement up to her ankle. She then took her foot out and held it up for him, and just simply told him to lick all the dirt and bugs from her foot, and to then swallow all of it. I almost thru up watching his tongue lick the dirt and nats along with the little pieces of broken tile into his mouth, then as soon as she put her foot down he SWALLOWED ..uhh yuk. She looked down at him and told him he better not throw it up, or she was going to break things that he held very dearly to him, so he forced it down and kept it down even-though his face was turning a different color. Crystal then slipped her foot back into her heel and walked over too me. She commanded him to stand up and listen..cause she was only going to say this one time..When he stood up she grabbed him down by his tie, and put his head in the crook of her right arm where i saw her bicep awaiting to crush anything in its path. She held a hand full of his hair so he couldn't move without having his hair pulled out. Calling me over she told her supervisor that she was going to lunch with me for as long as she wants and that he better pay her for the full day no matter what time she came back or not today. He seemed to grumble something under his breath, cause it was hard to hear him with his face getting crushed by her right bicep, so he just barely nodded his head as an o.k. that he understood her. She flexed her arm a little more and i could see his teeth cracking with a little blood coming from his mouth as he tried to take the pain. She told him..don't hesitate again when she ask him something cause those teeth won't be the only thing cracking next time. Crystal shoved him against the wall and reached between his legs with her left hand then pressed him up the wall by his balls. He instinctively reached with his two hands to relieve some of the pain, but she just raised him higher up the wall, and for the 1st time I actually saw her really loose her temper. I don't know what happened but as she held him up, I saw and heard wood splitting. Looking around for the sound that's when i moved over and saw that she was crushing him into the break room wall, then it happens, the wall gave way and he was pushed thru the other side into the hallway. She dusted her hands off, and grabbed my hand and led us out of the break room where he still lied on the carpeted floor bloodied and woozy with some missing teeth hanging out his mouth. Looking back at this now, I realized that I may have bitten of more than i could chew. Yes she was beautiful and Dam strong for such a young age(found out she was only 26 yrs old), but with that strength and temper i knew that my life would never be the same after this..

So, while were leaving the office she turns around and goes to get her phone, then she sees his new office and just for fun she tells me to come over. I'm looking at the supervisors office and it looks like a brand new everything type of office. She smiles and goes to get his cell phone. She says that I probably seen this on the internet where the so called strong woman breaks a cell phone in half by folding it  over after 20 or 30 minutes of trying, but watch this she says..and she just holds his phone up to me then starts squeezing her hand into a fist just crushing whatsoever in its way, i hear the glass cracking and then the small explosion of glass and metal crunching together as she works her hand all around the phone till its small enough to fit in her palm, then she places the broken and crushed phone on his desk with her hand over it ,then she simply pushed it even further into the hardened wood of the desk top.When she took her hand off, i bent down closely and saw that the crushed phone was in bedded inside the top of his desk, again with cracks all around it with this minute show of strength of hers. Satisfied with her handy work, we leave out to explore or as she puts it, use her power and strength to have a little fun in the Park Mall..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


seldom

Awesome! My only request would be to reformat it to add more paragraph breaks, particularly the second to last paragraph is harder to read. My general rule of thumb is that too many paragraph breaks are not too many enough!

slim0926

Thankx Seldom, i will definitely do that I was learning how to write while i was at work on a tablet, and really appreciate your feedback. My goal is to contribute more to this site that i love. Your stories i read a lot, along with a lot of other great authors on here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login